+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
@OT13 @NB_AIPP thanks all, I will keep everyone updated. Fingers crossed and hope we all get it soon.
Any Updates on your side?
I am asking because there is on mine. This happened either yesterday or today (30/31 March). Background Check is now on "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Since I believe I already got one ghost update (around January) and this one did mention that my Current Status is "Application/profile updated", that means I am in IP2 I guess?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I am asking because there is on mine. This happened either yesterday or today (30/31 March). Background Check is now on "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Since I believe I already got one ghost update (around January) and this one did mention that my Current Status is "Application/profile updated", that means I am in IP2 I guess?

When is your AOR? yes it is the IP2 stage.

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
I also received the same ghost update around yesterday/today; where the BG status also changes to 'in processing'. Though my first GU was in February (15th-ish).
Does it mean we are in process of security check? *fingerscrossed*

Last edited:

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
When is your AOR? yes it is the IP2 stage.
Early December. And looking at the pattern, I'll be there for a while.

I also received the same ghost update around yesterday/today; where the BG status also changes to 'in processing'. Though my first GU was in February (15th-ish).
Does it mean we are in process of security check? *fingerscrossed*
I think we are in that process. But I think it's wiser to keep on an eye on those who got earlier AOR and maybe start holding our breathes after they hopefully get their golden mail

@quelash13 if you don't mind me asking, which stage are you currently in?

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Early December. And looking at the pattern, I'll be there for a while.

I think we are in that process. But I think it's wiser to keep on an eye on those who got earlier AOR and maybe start holding our breathes after they hopefully get their golden mail

@quelash13 if you don't mind me asking, which stage are you currently in?
I just received RPRF request on 25 March. My file was transferred to SG on 11 Sept and Recommended Pass on 16 Jan. I believe my Eligibility has been passed that's why it triggered RPRF.

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I just received RPRF request on 25 March. My file was transferred to SG on 11 Sept and Recommended Pass on 16 Jan. I believe my Eligibility has been passed that's why it triggered RPRF.
That's wonderful news. Yes it makes sense that you're done with Eligibility.
Sounds like the most difficult part for you is over.
The Recommended Pass you received on January, was that something visible on your profile details or it's what you read on your GCMS notes? I believe if your application is moving then I should probably consider getting my own notes in the next month or so.