+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Visa Office- Bangladeshi Spouse Application...

Gudlife

Aug 30, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-2-11
Doc's Request.
18-2-11
AOR Received.
18-4-11
Hi,I am preparing documents for outland sponsorship... can someone please let me know,
1) What documents are needed for upfront medical in dhaka?
2) What do i need to submit for getting Police clearance certificate from dhaka?

Thanks a lot

moonlitnight

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
November 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
for medical, passport and 2 copies of photo (as far as i can remember)

Gudlife

Aug 30, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-2-11
Doc's Request.
18-2-11
AOR Received.
18-4-11
moonlitnight said:
for medical, passport and 2 copies of photo (as far as i can remember)
Thanks a lot moonlitnight :)

Kashfool76

Apr 30, 2016
Nazmus said:
When the file gets transferred to Singapore a letter is sent to the sponsor via e-mail stating that. Also another e-mail is sent to the sponsored person from the Singapore office stating that they have received the file from Mississauga office and the applicant should only contact them if any changes have occurred in the application. After that it is a waiting game. In my case that's what happened. Soon after the e-mail I observed the added status in ecase that they have received the medical report. After that nothing yet and it has been 2 months.

If you are having a kid or already have a kid and one of the parents is a Canadian citizen then apply for the childs canadian citizenship. which takes about 8 months to a year. If the Visa officer suspects anything wrong and abnormal only then they might ask you for DNA test. I don't think DNA testing is that common. Submit enough proof of relationship like pics from all the different occassions of wedding, honeymoon, anniversary celebration, birthday celebration etc. it is also very important that you show that the parents from both sides have attended the wedding.
How is your life there?

M s hossain

May 2, 2016
Hello everyone.i m new to this forum.needed some urgent help.my wife sponsored me on 2014 april.we had a baby boy on october 2014 in canada.had an interview call hold on 25 april 2016.visa officer asked me to submit a new police clearance certificate and wanted me to go for a DNA test but he emailed me a re-medical application form right away and told me to do the medical asap.i did my medical on may 1st 2016.i have 3 questions to ask:
1.should i submit the new police certificate to singepore office through mail, if not then where?
2.if i wanna change my address, should i write a letter and send it to the singapore office and what is the address?
3.how long does it take to get a DNA test sample request from cic and how much does it cost?

Plz help.thanks in advance and best of luck to all the brothers and sisters.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
1.should i submit the new police certificate to singepore office through mail, if not then where?

Normally people send documents by mail. In this case send to Singapore High Commission.

2.if i wanna change my address, should i write a letter and send it to the singapore office and what is the address?

You can email your new address to Singapore High Commission with a formal request mentioning your UCI no. and file no.
Email: singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

3.how long does it take to get a DNA test sample request from cic and how much does it cost?

I think you already got the answer from Sggolfer

IF IT IS POSSIBLE, COULD YOU PLEASR SHARE YOUR RECENT INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE IN DETAILS HERE. IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL FOR OTHER MEMBERS. DID THE VISA OFFICER TELL YOU YHAT HE IS SATISFIED WITH THE INTERVIEW OUTCOME? DID THEY TALK TO YOUR WIFE AND RELATIVES TO CROSS CHECK WHAT YOU SAID TO THEM? HOW WAS THE OVERALL ATMOSPHERE ? DID HE ASK YOU ANY QUESTION YOU WERE NOT EXPECTING ? WHAT WAS THE MOST CRUCIAL QUESTION HE ASKED?

irfan352

Jun 21, 2016
Hi,
I'm a Canadian PR. Last year on December mid I sponsored my wife for PR. She did her upfront medical from Kuwait as she lives there. Now she came for vacation in back home & got a email from Singapore office on June 16, 2016 to do the medical again. Her first medical was on July 10, 2015. So we assume that this medical is going to be expired & that's why they asked for another medical. Are we right? & is it okay if she does medical this time by panel physicians from Bangladesh or she should fly back to Kuwait for medical?..............One more thing do we need to raise CSE that she completed her medical after the medical is done to let the visa office know about it immediately?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
irfan352 said:
Hi,
I'm a Canadian PR. Last year on December mid I sponsored my wife for PR. She did her upfront medical from Kuwait as she lives there. Now she came for vacation in back home & got a email from Singapore office on June 16, 2016 to do the medical again. Her first medical was on July 10, 2015. So we assume that this medical is going to be expired & that's why they asked for another medical. Are we right? & is it okay if she does medical this time by panel physicians from Bangladesh or she should fly back to Kuwait for medical?..............One more thing do we need to raise CSE that she completed her medical after the medical is done to let the visa office know about it immediately?

Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
Irfan , yes as the medical gonna b expired they asked for it, normally its a good sign of getting PPR in a few months. im nt sure whether this time remedical doing in BD will b accepted or nt. i think this is nt a problem. clearance is the issue. bt u shud ask a lawyr if possible.

Thanks

ryan1995

Sep 17, 2016
can someone help me....
my wife from Bangladesh and she has been accepted for csq-quebec on 8 September 2016 and the file is transfer to singapour,how long it will take the visa ?do someone know please thanks

Payel

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2016
AOR Received.
May 10, 2016
File Transfer...
June 15, 2016
Med's Done....
passed
Passport Req..
October 23, 2016
LANDED..........
November 30, 2016
any march 2016 applicants get any upfate news??

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
nice to see a bangladeshi thread ..want to activate it again this year .. can anyone suggest that how long SVO takes to send the medical request if it was not sent upfront .. ? i allready booked for my medical exam 1 month before nd hoping that they will send the req in the mean time .. but now someone said they ask it long with the passport req ..is that correct ? if its like that then i might cancel the medical appointment for now until i get the req .. where i live it take upto 1 and half month to get an appointment ..so thats why booked it earlier .. any advice would be greatly appreciated ..

Thanks ..

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
Tajnuba said:
nice to see a bangladeshi thread ..want to activate it again this year .. can anyone suggest that how long SVO takes to send the medical request if it was not sent upfront .. ? i allready booked for my medical exam 1 month before nd hoping that they will send the req in the mean time .. but now someone said they ask it long with the passport req ..is that correct ? if its like that then i might cancel the medical appointment for now until i get the req .. where i live it take upto 1 and half month to get an appointment ..so thats why booked it earlier .. any advice would be greatly appreciated ..

Thanks ..
its better to wait until u get req from cic

tufayel

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
December 1 2016
AOR Received.
December 5 2016 ( email received on December 13, 2016)
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Received in Singapore Visa Office on 2016/12/28
Med's Request
Done upfront
Med's Done....
Done and received by SGVO 10/09/2016
Interview........
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Passport request
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
They received my application for permanent residence on December 5, 2016.
They started processing application on January 4, 2017.
(Visa Office : Singapore )
Current status is.....
Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Don't know how long it will take to make final decision...!!!!