+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

arunkumar_c

Apr 30, 2011
7 months to date since singapore received our application :) Still zero communication from them. No file number, no request for nothing.

Have to wait patiently for another 14 months, according to their timelines .....

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
arunkumar_c said:
7 months to date since singapore received our application :) Still zero communication from them. No file number, no request for nothing.

Have to wait patiently for another 14 months, according to their timelines .....
You have good patient good luck for you. I waited 5 months already losing patient . I did communicate with Singapore Vo for once. I know singapore processing time is up to 21 months. For me to wait that long frustrating. I know 21 months MAX they can take. When i see two people apply same situation, same origin city, same visa office ,one get visa and soon land and other still not yet start process. It make me confuse and frustrate. Other reason too other Visa Office done everything with in 2-4 months after they receive application.At the beginning we all wait same time frame. Waiting is a big pain. Some waited 4-6 months and some waited 12-15 months for same result. That is the main problem.
Good luck for you and for all, that we can get answer as soon as possible. Day by day processing time is increasing that is sad. :mad: :( :mad: :( :(

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I M WAITING FOR 11 MONTHS,,,,,,2 DAYS AGO THEY CHANGED MY STATUS ''IN PROCESS'' BUT THEY SHOWING ME THAT SINGAPORE STARTED PROCESSING MY FILE FROM DECEMBER 2010,,,,,,I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT MY FILE,,,,,WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE GOD KNOWS,,,,,,,, ??? :( :mad:

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
RKDG said:
I M WAITING FOR 11 MONTHS,,,,,,2 DAYS AGO THEY CHANGED MY STATUS ''IN PROCESS'' BUT THEY SHOWING ME THAT SINGAPORE STARTED PROCESSING MY FILE FROM DECEMBER 2010,,,,,,I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT MY FILE,,,,,WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE GOD KNOWS,,,,,,,, ??? :( :mad:
This is not normal. You should ask for CAIPS Notes. Or send e-mail to Singapore Visa office

evanhindra

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
somewhere in the universe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
This is not normal. You should ask for CAIPS Notes. Or send e-mail to Singapore Visa office
I'm getting the same thing.
We received your application to sponsor XXXX on May 27, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 27, 2011.
Months after they "started processing", I've only gotten this status today, on September 6.

Prior to September 6, the status was only showing that they've received our application on May 27, 2011. There has been no indication whether they've started processing it or not.

More over, the "In Process" status is displayed under "Sponsorship Application Status" instead of "Permanent Residence Application Status"; where it's still showing the status of: "Application Received".

If I don't get my information design wrong, it means that I've returned to square one. It's as if they're re-evaluating my Sponsorship status, instead of my spouse's permanent residence application status.

Weirdness. Anyone care to chime in?

RKDG

May 31, 2011
BANGLADESH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
i send them e-mail but they didn't give me any reply,,,,,,,,can you tell me plz that how can i ask for CAIPS notes?,,,,,,,,,,,

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
RKDG said:
i send them e-mail but they didn't give me any reply,,,,,,,,can you tell me plz that how can i ask for CAIPS notes?,,,,,,,,,,,
to get CAIPS notes follow the link
http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes
CAIPS notes help to know more details about your file status.

To get reply from Singapore Visa Office Try to send e-mail during the their office hour. It works for me to get a reply from them.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Any one can tell me how you know at Singapore Visa Office waived interview or ask for an interview?
How you know they waived interview or will ask for interview. Visa office is Singapore. And my wife did not received AOR letter. I send an e-mail to Singapore VO they reply me with File No was in subject line ''File is now in queue awaiting review by officer. Please wait to receive further instructions, if any, from this office'' They replied me on 10 August and 30th August my wife address is disappeared. Still is not show up.
I am worry about my supporting documents.

This is last status under Permanent Residence
We received XXXXXXXX's application for permanent residence on July 11, 2011.

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2010 sent to Canada
File Transfer...
29/11/2010 Sponsorship approved, PR app sent to Singapore
Anyone know if it is possible for them to send email notification of the passport request too. That way we could save like 2 weeks of time because we wouldn't have to wait for the mail too. I want to go straight to Singapore the second I know they have requested the passport.

Is this a common procedure that can be requested?

I would just email Singapore but I emailed them a couple times last month and don't want to bug them anymore unless it's a normal procedure.

bloomfield

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2006
File Transfer...
05-09-2008
Med's Request
13-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012
I know somebody in this forum got his PPR by email and got a letter by mail after a week. It was for parent sponsorship case.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Singapore VO asks for interview before start processing or after if they ask for an interview. I am stuck with double sposor processing and my wife address is missing since August 25 no change.
Anyone have any progress from Singapore VO

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:
Singapore VO asks for interview before start processing or after if they ask for an interview. I am stuck with double sposor processing and my wife address is missing since August 25 no change.
Anyone have any progress from Singapore VO
mate they ask for interview in the middle of the process, but if they ask for an interview its gonna take min 6 months to get a date

regina_ca

Sep 19, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 july 2010
File Transfer...
7 oct 2010
Med's Done....
june 2010
Interview........
still waiting hope...soon...
suva said:
mate they ask for interview in the middle of the process, but if they ask for an interview its gonna take min 6 months to get a date
Yes, you 're right because I got the letter for interview on February 2011 untill now, no word from Singapore. I don't how long I have to wait for.
Singapore recieved my application on October, 2010. :'( :'( So sad :'( :'(

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
regina_ca said:
Yes, you 're right because I got the letter for interview on February 2011 untill now, no word from Singapore. I don't how long I have to wait for.
After how many months your file starts process ?
Did you ask for CAIPS Notes for what reason they ask for an interview?

I am worry about my sponsor wife. Singapore received my application on July 11 and i send an e-mail about my Quebec Selection Certificate, they replied me on August 10 with this quote ''Spore office received your CSQ. File is now in queue awaiting review by officer. Please wait to receive further instructions, if any, from this office''. I am confuse do they will ask for interview or not. I did not provide them huge supporting doucments. I gave them 15 wedding , engagement, and honeymoon pictures and some family pictures who were attandant my wedding ceremony. phone call log written my number and her number and sending money doucment. My wife did not receive any AOR letter from Singapore until now.

I was looking for an answer how Singapore Visa office follow the step by step. After how many months they start process and while it in process how long it takes until ask for passport. Now i am waitting to fix bugs on double sponsor process and my wife address is missing since August 25.

If Singapore asks for an interview it will take place at Dhaka Canada Visa Office. For interview we do not have to wait that long but i don't know about current time frame.

I wish good luck for all include me too :D

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
regina_ca said:
yeah i said min 6 months.... last September a friend of mine got an interview letter stated that it would happen in 18 months... but in February 2011 he got another letter to attend the interview in April. however he got refused after the interview although his case was genuine. you can never predict how the Singapore VO works on cases. By making yourself sad you wont be able to change anything so u better take things easy and hope for the best.