+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Hi
ircc asked me to give additional details, so i will take picture of the document (by mobile ) and than i will convert into pdf and after that i will upload in my cic account . is it work ? is it ok ? please help me out, thank you in advance

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Request letter, 2 pictures, bank draft for processing fees, passport, appendix B, VFS consent form & checklist
what is checklist?? is it provided by vac?

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
what is checklist?? is it provided by vac?
Yeah you can download it off the VFS website. I emailed them to be sure, and they sent me a list of what I needed. See below :

If the link doesn't work, kindly follow the steps below:

For VFS Consent Form:

1. Visit the https://visa.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/
2. Look for the "Apply for a visa" tab, and then click on "Start now"
3. Look for number 1, "Identify visa type" and click on View More
4. Scroll down a little, look for the VFS Consent Form link

For CVAC Mail-in Checklist:

1. Visit www.vfsglobal.com/sgp/en/can/
2. Look for the "Apply for a visa" tab, and then click on "Start now"
3. Click on the "Apply by mail" tab
4. Look for number 2, "Begin your Application" and click View More
5. Scroll down then look for number 2 wherein you can see the CVAC Mail-in Application Checklist

Reactions: Afsana92

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
I see you have received PPR after 1 day getting DM .
In my case it's already been 10 days, any idea about Singapore PPR after DM?
Hi! Yeah I guess I got lucky - my experience with TRVs and the sponsorship was relatively quick. I can't make an informed guess, since I see so many other different timelines from SGVO. Best I can assume is due to the region? Seems like Singaporean/Malaysian/Southeast Asian applicant's get their PPRs quicker compared to everyone else. Maybe because of the proximity to Singapore? (I am a Malaysian living in Singapore) Not sure how this influences their decision making though.

• Wow
Reactions: aronnok

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Yeah you can download it off the VFS website. I emailed them to be sure, and they sent me a list of what I needed. See below :
thank u so much for the useful information

el_0211

Jul 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
We just got our medical request. How long after do we get DM? Lol. I'm so impatient. o_O

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
I posted over in the November 2020 applicant section but want to put this data here. Received PPR from the Singapore VO on Aug. 27. That is ten days from DM, and five weeks from pre-arrival.

For planning purposes, the letter from the Singapore VO indicates they require one month to process the passport once received. My VAC (VFS in Bangkok) tells me to add one week on either side for them to get the passport to/from Singapore. So, once you submit your passport to the local VAC you need to plan on six weeks minimum before you can actually travel to Canada.

Finally, the PPR letter indicates (at least for the Singapore VO) you can use any VAC you want but that the passport will be returned to the VAC where it was submitted. This may provide an option to those that are in a country where the VAC is closed due to COVID lockdowns.

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
I posted over in the November 2020 applicant section but want to put this data here. Received PPR from the Singapore VO on Aug. 27. That is ten days from DM, and five weeks from pre-arrival.

For planning purposes, the letter from the Singapore VO indicates they require one month to process the passport once received. My VAC (VFS in Bangkok) tells me to add one week on either side for them to get the passport to/from Singapore. So, once you submit your passport to the local VAC you need to plan on six weeks minimum before you can actually travel to Canada.

Finally, the PPR letter indicates (at least for the Singapore VO) you can use any VAC you want but that the passport will be returned to the VAC where it was submitted. This may provide an option to those that are in a country where the VAC is closed due to COVID lockdowns.
Thank you so much for posting it here...

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Its 16 days i rcvd pre arrival but no DM or ppr till now...this wait time at the last stage is just unbearable :confused:

Reactions: aronnok

pdp11

Dec 1, 2020
Bangkok, Thailand
Its 16 days i rcvd pre arrival but no DM or ppr till now...this wait time at the last stage is just unbearable :confused:
Afsana92, stay positive! I know the wait is killing us all. I was 25 days from pre-arrival to DM with a very straight forward application. The important part is pre-arrival as that means a passed for eligibility. You‘ve moved beyond this phase. We are all cheering for you!

• Love
Reactions: Afsana92

Afsana92

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore visa office
App. Filed.......
17th December, 2020
AOR Received.
17th February, 2021
Afsana92, stay positive! I know the wait is killing us all. I was 25 days from pre-arrival to DM with a very straight forward application. The important part is pre-arrival as that means a passed for eligibility. You‘ve moved beyond this phase. We are all cheering for you!
So nice of u dear... after reading this i m getting positive energy.. u made my day.. thank u so much :)

Reactions: pdp11