+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
Did any Bangladeshi Applicant receive interview invitation from Singapore lately under Permanent Resident Spousal application? My wife’s interview decision was made on January 30, 2019 (more than 8 months ago) per GCMS notes but no updates since then...

Reactions: aasraful

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Did any Bangladeshi Applicant receive interview invitation from Singapore lately under Permanent Resident Spousal application? My wife’s interview decision was made on January 30, 2019 (more than 8 months ago) per GCMS notes but no updates since then...
Hello Brother
I am also waiting for my wife's interview schedule for Canada immigration Bangladesh. Same as you. no update for almost 10 months. :( :(

Reactions: akashlal

BD man

Dec 1, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-02-2019
File Transfer...
06-03-2019
Med's Request
31-05-2019
Med's Done....
Hello Brother
I am also waiting for my wife's interview schedule for Canada immigration Bangladesh. Same as you. no update for almost 10 months. :( :(
Waiting for interview almost 11 months

• Sad

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
  • Sad

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
This is what I received back from Singapore IRCC regarding my wife's interview query from Bangladesh -

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

We understand your concern at what must appear to be unwarranted delays in the processing of your application. The many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications and annual quota sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Please note that Canada’s missions are providing essential services only. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

An interview will be scheduled based on the date the application was received. Applications requiring interview will fall outside normal processing standards. Once a date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Further instructions will be provided to applicants upon confirmation on the schedule. There are no arrangements to conduct virtual interviews for applicants at this moment.

Client Application Status (CAS) may not show some activities on your file for many weeks. That is because the visa offices and the case processing centres get a lot of information. CAS does not show certain actions at all. So it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file, even though you have had interactions with us recently.

• Sad

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
This is what I received back from Singapore IRCC regarding my wife's interview query from Bangladesh -

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

We understand your concern at what must appear to be unwarranted delays in the processing of your application. The many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications and annual quota sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Please note that Canada’s missions are providing essential services only. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate.

An interview will be scheduled based on the date the application was received. Applications requiring interview will fall outside normal processing standards. Once a date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Further instructions will be provided to applicants upon confirmation on the schedule. There are no arrangements to conduct virtual interviews for applicants at this moment.

Client Application Status (CAS) may not show some activities on your file for many weeks. That is because the visa offices and the case processing centres get a lot of information. CAS does not show certain actions at all. So it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file, even though you have had interactions with us recently.
They also give me the same email..

Last edited:

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is their generic email.

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
anyone got PPR in Nov from SGVO? New Delhi has been issuing so many PPRs due to their re-opening. Wonder why it hasn't been the case in other parts of of asia. sigh.

• Sad

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
Hi there,

My wife’s Permanent Resident Spousal application (PA: Bangladesh) was received by IRCC on August 9, 2019 (over 15 months ago). The interview decision was made in late January 2020 (over 9 months now) per GCMS notes by Singapore IRCC but there is no update to this application since then. Based on our GCMS notes, even though the initial review officer in Singapore IRCC suggested interview waiver and “Recommended Pass” under Eligibility criteria after paper screening, the final review officer changed Eligibility from “Recommended Pass” to “Recommended Interview” later.

I am visiting my wife in Bangladesh now. We just found out that she is pregnant. Should we inform IRCC about her pregnancy with supporting document such as Ultrasound test report using Case Specific Enquiry – Singapore IRCC Webform? Is this new information going to have a positive impact on her application outcome (the genuineness of our relationship)? Is it going to be helpful to request Singapore IRCC to speed up her interview process so she can be in Canada before the child birth (due date July 8, 2021) as we want our child to born in Canada?

Our intention is to use this new information to speed up the application process as we are waiting for more than 15 months now.

I would really appreciate your suggestion.