+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Pbn_tps

Sep 9, 2019
Hello,
After 11 months, I finally got the passport request from the Singapore visa office.

Application received: October 4th, 2019
AOR 1: Nov 20, 2019
Bio Letter: Nov 21, 2019
Bio Done: Nov 28, 2019
File Tranfer: December 5th, 2019
Singapore office: Received file on December 16th, 2019
AOR2: December 31st, 2019.
Medical request March 2nd, 2020
Pre-arrival letter March 3rd, 2020
Medical done and passed : March 5-8, 2020
Decision made: March 23
Passport request : August 17th, 2020.

Good luck for all other members still waiting for the results.
Hi there congratulations finally you get the PPR. Did you write another webforms to vac in Singapore? As far as i know they don’t issue the ppr when the vac not open yet.

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi there congratulations finally you get the PPR. Did you write another webforms to vac in Singapore? As far as i know they don’t issue the ppr when the vac not open yet.
Hi there,
I wrote 4 emails in webform. I listed 10 reasons why I should get the ppr right now. I did mention about the health issue and emphasized the 14-day quarantine. You should try it for yourself and hope you also get the ppr soon. I saw your profile on the spreadsheet, you are August applicant right ?

Pbn_tps

Sep 9, 2019
Hi there,
I wrote 4 emails in webform. I listed 10 reasons why I should get the ppr right now. I did mention about the health issue and emphasized the 14-day quarantine. You should try it for yourself and hope you also get the ppr soon. I saw your profile on the spreadsheet, you are August applicant right ?
Yes that’s right i am an August 28th applicant and yes i am planning to send another webform to them because the vac in Indonesia will start open again on the 24th of August. Thank you for sharing some information and congratulations again hope you reunite with the family soon.

atefalvi

Feb 23, 2013
Hi there,
Where is your VAC? Was it open when you received the PPR? If possible can you share the template of your email. I order my GCMS notes and seems like everything is done just wait for the VAC to open.
What is your id in the tracker? I am in the Dec Outland tab user id - PC2C.

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Where is your VAC? Was it open when you received the PPR? If possible can you share the template of your email. I order my GCMS notes and seems like everything is done just wait for the VAC to open.
What is your id in the tracker? I am in the Dec Outland tab user id - PC2C.
Singapore visa office. I am October applicant.
Just a typical email but I mentioned how I will quarantine for 14 days after landing.

Reactions: atefalvi

atefalvi

Feb 23, 2013
Singapore visa office. I am October applicant.
Just a typical email but I mentioned how I will quarantine for 14 days after landing.
I realize you are in Vietnam, and the VFS/VAC reopened in the Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi (Vietnam) from 9 AM to 1 PM on August 7th 2020.
https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/covid-19-customer-advisories.html

Currently there is no update for Indonesia and Bangladesh. Once VFS opens we'll all get our PPR. Lets hope we all get some good news soon. Lets keep sending messages to the ministry, MP and the respective consulates to reopen the local VFS at least at a limited capacity.

Pbn_tps

Sep 9, 2019
Hello,
After 11 months, I finally got the passport request from the Singapore visa office.

Application received: October 4th, 2019
AOR 1: Nov 20, 2019
Bio Letter: Nov 21, 2019
Bio Done: Nov 28, 2019
File Tranfer: December 5th, 2019
Singapore office: Received file on December 16th, 2019
AOR2: December 31st, 2019.
Medical request March 2nd, 2020
Pre-arrival letter March 3rd, 2020
Medical done and passed : March 5-8, 2020
Decision made: March 23
Passport request : August 17th, 2020.

Good luck for all other members still waiting for the results.
Hi there may i ask if you get the passport back from vac Singapore? I just got ppr and i am wondering how long does it take to get the passport back after submitting.

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi there may i ask if you get the passport back from vac Singapore? I just got ppr and i am wondering how long does it take to get the passport back after submitting.
I dont know, still waiting. Before it took 4 weeks, now could be longer. But we will get it anyway.
Congratulations on your ppr.

anirah

Aug 25, 2020
It says it will be closed at least till 30-SEP-2020
  • Canada Visa Application Centres closed
  • Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on April 9, April 29, May 19, June 9 and July 1, 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on July 1, 2020 have extended this measure until September 30, 2020
https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/covid-19-customer-advisories.html
I think this is for "applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC." They have not given a date for when they will be open to the public yet.

Pbn_tps

Sep 9, 2019
Th
I just got a message from VAC that the COPR is on the way returning to me. GCKey is 100%. You will soon get the message from VFS/VAC. Cheer.
thank you for the update, im so happy for you :) yes i sent mine and hope will get the notification. Take care.