+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

atefalvi

Feb 23, 2013
I got the "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" Letter. Wondering what is next. does this get sent by Singapore VO or is it from Canada?

Reactions: eNAVARA

atefalvi

Feb 23, 2013
Hi Everyone

Decision Made (ECAS ) - May 5, 2020 :)
Received Pre-Arrival Service Letter - May 5, 2020
Wondering how long it might take to get PPR in my case(during this Coronavirus pandemic)? I will greatly appreciate your help. Thank you "Singapore Timeline".

Timeline:
Application Received - Dec 19, 2019
AOR1 - Jan 10, 2020
ECAS In Process - Jan 09, 2020
BR - Jan 22, 2020
SA DM - Jan 23, 2020
Biometrics Done - Jan 26, 2020
Application forwarded to the visa office in Singapore - Jan 30, 2020
AOR2 - Feb 12, 2020
Medical Request - Mar 16, 2020
Medical Done - Mar 18, 2020
then
Decision Made (ECAS ) - on or before May 5, 2020
Received Pre-Arrival Service Letter - May 5, 2020
I got the Letter by my Decision Made Status hasn't updated yet. Have you heard anything since then?

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
There’s no reason why they can’t do interviews over the phone or on skype . We’ve been living our lives over the internet for ages. I’m calling my MP tomorrow and telling her to get this fixed!!
Sounds like the MP did something . Did that just have to call IRCC or what did you discuss with your MP thanks

Reactions: takitfree

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
I got the "Invitation to Pre-arrival services" Letter. Wondering what is next. does this get sent by Singapore VO or is it from Canada?
According to my gcms notes. Mine was sent from Singapore. By the lead Officer on the file . Sent the day after she/he passed eligibility.

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Sounds like the MP did something . Did that just have to call IRCC or what did you discuss with your MP thanks
I tried calling but only got voicemail. But don’t worry this weekend I am going to send an email and tell her it’s ridiculous that people are languishing in a que for an interview when there’s no reason whatsoever they can’t do one over the internet (zoom, skype) whatever. My guess is the officers like to go off on interview trips. Get out of the office, see the country, stay in a swank hotel, all on taxpayer dime. So it’s unlikely to change. But in this case, where people are separated and no answers as to when the interview might start because of covid, I think they should make an. exception. It’s not right.

Reactions: aasraful

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
I tried calling but only got voicemail. But don’t worry this weekend I am going to send an email and tell her it’s ridiculous that people are languishing in a que for an interview when there’s no reason whatsoever they can’t do one over the internet (zoom, skype) whatever. My guess is the officers like to go off on interview trips. Get out of the office, see the country, stay in a swank hotel, all on taxpayer dime. So it’s unlikely to change. But in this case, where people are separated and no answers as to when the interview might start because of covid, I think they should make an. exception. It’s not right.
Waiting for interview schedule in Bangladesh. It's give me stress . Waiting period almost 8 months

Reactions: takitfree

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Sounds like Singapore VO is operating, I have seen couple people getting their DM’s and Medical request from them in this month. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Singapore VFS is scheduled to open up in July, lets hope for the best

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi all,
I sent a webform few days ago and got an email yesterday regarding to my Decision Made on E-cas. Singapore CIC answered my application is approved. They are waiting until travel bans are lifted and VAC offices are open in both applicant's country and Singapore.

Today, June 30th, 2020 should be a special day because as written on the IRCC's website, it could be the last day for travel ban and Singapore might send a ton of PPR for those long awaited applicants. Since early March until end of June.

Hope for the best, and share your good news if you get one.

Cheer.

Pbn_tps

Sep 9, 2019
Hi all,
I sent a webform few days ago and got an email yesterday regarding to my Decision Made on E-cas. Singapore CIC answered my application is approved. They are waiting until travel bans are lifted and VAC offices are open in both applicant's country and Singapore.

Today, June 30th, 2020 should be a special day because as written on the IRCC's website, it could be the last day for travel ban and Singapore might send a ton of PPR for those long awaited applicants. Since early March until end of June.

Hope for the best, and share your good news if you get one.

Cheer.

[/https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/why-canada-is-extending-its-travel-restrictions-0614876.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true