+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

redwan243

Sep 2, 2018
Hello ,
my wife's GC key account(application status) says "We have not received your fingerprints " , however my wife gave her bio-metrics before the due date and bio-metrics number was updated in February and i can see bio-metrics number in the application information box . Do we need to raise up this kind of issue in web-form

OT13

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hello ,
my wife's GC key account(application status) says "We have not received your fingerprints " , however my wife gave her bio-metrics before the due date and bio-metrics number was updated in February and i can see bio-metrics number in the application information box . Do we need to raise up this kind of issue in web-form
I've had this issue. I raised a web form and it was immediately rectified (funnily enough with a date that was even before I was asked to submit my fingerprints). Anyway, raise web form with your receipt (that's what I did)

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
my ECAS status Desicion Made Apr 9, (MP Apr 07), while GCkey still...your action is required :(
so...????
My ECAS status Decision Made on 12th April, 2020 and GCKEY still same you. I decided to sent inquiry about this by Webform to IRCC (SVO) in the last Thursday, I've got replied in the same day that my application is approved.

"We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed and the VAC in your country has resumed operations."

Good luck!

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
My ECAS status Decision Made on 12th April, 2020 and GCKEY still same you. I decided to sent inquiry about this by Webform to IRCC (SVO) in the last Thursday, I've got replied in the same day that my application is approved.

"We will instruct you on how to proceed to have your visa and COPR issued once the travel restrictions have been removed and the VAC in your country has resumed operations."

Good luck!
tks. Since my timeline is still 15% to go out of 18 months that why I do not want to request the Webform....

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Yes - My wife just received an interview on Feb 24 for 30 minutes in Vietnam. After the interview, the interviewer told her that she is accepted. Today Feb 27 - she received the letter asking her to send the passport to Singapour. I know how you feel and be patient. If you have any new information please submit in as new evidence as it may help to move the case faster. From my experience, every time i submit new evidence, a few weeks later, there is movement. The last evident i submitted was the number of text messages I texted her during the year and the number was like 64,000 messages.
Did they do a Face to Face Interview or a Telephonic? 30 mins seems like they ask a lot of questions? What kind questions did they ask?

Reactions: aasraful

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello,

Anyone heard anything recently from Singapore VO regarding their application?

Reactions: aasraful

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Commonly Asked Questions Visas & Immigration

My permanent residence (PR) application is in queue for interview. When will the interview take

place? Answer: Due to COVlD-19 travel restrictions. we are currently not able to schedule interviews. The visa office will contact you again once the travel restrictions are lifted and when we are

able to resume interviews in your country of residence.

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Singapore VO still closed i think no one received ppr in the last 2 months, i am also waiting for PPR got DM since march 23rd. Lets hope they will not extend the lockdown again. What i have heard they will re-open on the 2nd of June.
They’re fake too fake, they said june 1 now extended to July 1. Real Singapore fake I believe.

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
They’re fake too fake, they said june 1 now extended to July 1. Real Singapore fake I believe.

Calm yourself. Theres a global pandemic going on and at this time one has to ensure safety for themselves before any other priorities. Getting upset and frustrated wont make them process any application quicker. Patience and it will happen.

Good luck

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Calm yourself. Theres a global pandemic going on and at this time one has to ensure safety for themselves before any other priorities. Getting upset and frustrated wont make them process any application quicker. Patience and it will happen.

Good luck
I mean singapore government. Other country already open. Like Malaysia. This problem by Singapore government

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
I mean singapore government. Other country already open. Like Malaysia. This problem by Singapore government
You cant compare one country to other, every country is going through different peaks of Co-vid cases. They are going to take precautions accordingly.
We all are in same boat. Lets stay calm and strong

Good luck

Reactions: WaSha1

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
There’s no reason why they can’t do interviews over the phone or on skype . We’ve been living our lives over the internet for ages. I’m calling my MP tomorrow and telling her to get this fixed!!

Reactions: Smd91_ and aasraful