+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

TrangNg

Dec 8, 2019
PA's Country??? Your application is fast regarding that you had to face interview. Good luck mate!
PA's Country??? Your application is fast regarding that you had to face interview. Good luck mate!
Yes - My wife just received an interview on Feb 24 for 30 minutes in Vietnam. After the interview, the interviewer told her that she is accepted. Today Feb 27 - she received the letter asking her to send the passport to Singapour. I know how you feel and be patient. If you have any new information please submit in as new evidence as it may help to move the case faster. From my experience, every time i submit new evidence, a few weeks later, there is movement. The last evident i submitted was the number of text messages I texted her during the year and the number was like 64,000 messages.
Thanks for the info, Jason! I always thought that we should only be submitting additional proof of relationship when asked. Btw, did you submit those 64,000 text messages through the web form? And were those messages all translated into English? Thank you,

um_jason

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for the info, Jason! I always thought that we should only be submitting additional proof of relationship when asked. Btw, did you submit those 64,000 text messages through the web form? And were those messages all translated into English? Thank you,
Yes, I submit it through the web form and translated it to English. Just a summary of the total number of messages. When new request coming in, the person who works on the file will need to update the file, and more information will help them make the decision as these are good new information. I am not sure if that was how it works, but it seems like every time I submit new information using the web form, my file get moving two weeks later.

Reactions: TrangNg

TrangNg

Dec 8, 2019
Yes, I submit it through the web form and translated it to English. Just a summary of the total number of messages. When new request coming in, the person who works on the file will need to update the file, and more information will help them make the decision as these are good new information. I am not sure if that was how it works, but it seems like every time I submit new information using the web form, my file get moving two weeks later.
Thanks Jason! Just one more question please: where did you get the translation done in Vietnam for text messages communication? I just logged into my GCkey today, it said application/ profile updated but when i looked into details there was nothing changed since latest update of medical pass on Feb 5th. Its just 5 months since the date of application submission and there is still a long way to go, but hope this is a good thing as someone is working on my file.

um_jason

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks Jason! Just one more question please: where did you get the translation done in Vietnam for text messages communication? I just logged into my GCkey today, it said application/ profile updated but when i looked into details there was nothing changed since latest update of medical pass on Feb 5th. Its just 5 months since the date of application submission and there is still a long way to go, but hope this is a good thing as someone is working on my file.
We got the translation done in Can Tho. They are very good and fast. Your timeline seems very similar to mine. Good luck.

Reactions: TrangNg

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello guys,
Yesterday I got medical exam from Singapore, AOR1 November 7, 2019. AOR2 December 31, 2019.
Today I got pre-arrival service letter.
I guess passport request letter will come after medical exam done and passed.

I am getting nervous.

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Day 145th.
My file is in sleeping mode for 2 months.
Just wonder what Singapore actually doing in the last 2 months, without any update, any movement from my case.
Did anyone get any update or ppr recently from Singapore ? Please share your good news to keep our hope alive.
Hello guys,
Yesterday I got medical exam from Singapore, AOR1 November 7, 2019. AOR2 December 31, 2019.
Today I got pre-arrival service letter.
I guess passport request letter will come after medical exam done and passed.

I am getting nervous.
excellent news .

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
may be too many gcms notes requests pissed them off? i am not sure.
I have also ordered two gcms notes two in following days

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Not sure. But GCMS notes says no reason behind interview. Only says "Interview required"
How long you been with your spouse? Was a short time between meet and marry? Have you any family in Canada? We’re you removed from Canada before ? Was your wedding ceremony small and simple ? Was it discordant with your cultural traditions ? These kind of things and others can trigger an interview .

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
How long you been with your spouse? Was a short time between meet and marry? Have you any family in Canada? We’re you removed from Canada before ? Was your wedding ceremony small and simple ? Was it discordant with your cultural traditions ? These kind of things and others can trigger an interview .
My co-worker is from china and so is his wife. But they went to the Caribbean together and eloped. Only the two of them with no family and a first marriage for both of them. It was strange o the visa post that no family attended , so there was an interview , she passed and they are together min Canada now.

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
Not sure. But GCMS notes says no reason behind interview. Only says "Interview required"
What's the status in your ECAS/GCkey account?

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
We got married on July 3, 2019 and I applied within a month in August 09 (application received). It was arranged marriage and I met her just 2 days before marriage on July 1, 2019. But we've been in contact since January 1, 2019 via phone / WhatsApp and the marriage was arranged by our parents. I am the Sponsor and my wife is PA. She does not have any relative in Canada. My wedding ceremony had 130 guests including out parents and I sent them those pictures. The marriage was according to your Bangladeshi culture. The first visa officer in Singapore already gave her application (Eligibility) "Recommended Pass" but then the second visa officer in Singapore changed it to "Recommend Interview" (as per GCMS notes). The was no details in the GCMS notes related to the interview reason.

Reactions: takitfree