+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

TrangNg

Dec 8, 2019
I think GC Key is the most appropriate way to provide documents or webform.

Could you please provides what the documents they have ask and what is your time line.
Application received: oct 7
AOR: nov 6
Bio request: Nov 21
RCMP Criminal Record Check Request: Nov 21
SA: Nov 22
Bio completed Nov 26
File moved to Singapore: Nov 28
RCMP Criminal Record Check Submitted through GCKey online account: Dec 16
AOR2: received on Dec 20 though it mentioned Dec 4 in the letter
Medical request: Jan 17
I dont remember exactly when but it was about 2 weeks after i submitted the RCMP check through GCKey, the status said we have received the additional document, and this morning the status changed to not applicable but then this afternoon it changed to we need additional document with a new message in my GCKey requesting for RCMP Criminal Record Check again. When i clicked on the view submitted or upload documents, it gives me a new directory to upload the RCMP check with a statement: replacement needed. The old directory was still there saying replacement uploaded.
The confused part is that it doesn't mention in the letter message why they asked for this same doc again. I am confused and dont know if i should re-scan and re-uploaded assuming the uploaded file earlier was not readable for them, or if there was anything wrong with the submitted file and i am required to get and resubmit a new one, or they just mistakenly resent it to me ( the first one was sent by CPC Sydney before my file was transferred to Singapore, and this time it didnt mention which office was sending, but I am assuming SGO as my file is currently being processed here). Therefore i want to email them to clarify these things. Can you pls advise which email? Thanks.

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Case by case for response. I know some applicants was replied within 5-7 days (after experied date). What's your timeline, please.

nibedita1234

Nov 19, 2019
My file was transferred to Singapore office December 5th 2019, Singapore received December 16th 2019, AOR2 December 31, ecas showed Processing December 31st. I haven't received any information since then. Hope to see some progress early next week before Chinese new year.
Cant expect anything . I am getting hopeless .

tidal21

Oct 7, 2019
For Singapore Certificate of Clearance (CoC) request, did you guys submit your CoC via webform? I submitted mine via webform on October 2019, and verified they have received it and it is on file. No update since then; (no medical request and etc...)

Are you guys on the same boat?

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
Hello everyone,

I will really appreciate if you can shed some light into our situation –

I applied for my wife’s Spousal Sponsorship.

PA (Principal Applicant) Country: Bangladesh
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office – Sydney (RC-6262)
Secondary Office: Singapore (RC-6057)

Aug 03, 2019 – Application sent
Aug 09, 2019 – Application received (locked in) in Centralized Intake Office – Sydney (RC-6262)
Oct 12, 2019 – AOR1 to sponsor from Sydney (RC-6262)
Oct 17, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Sponsor Eligibility Passed
Oct 17, 2019 – Biometric Requested
Oct 21, 2019 – Biometric Completed – NRT
Oct 21, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Criminality Passed
Oct 21, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Info Sharing Complete (AUS, USA, NZL)
Oct 21, 2019 – Sponsor Eligibility Decision letter sent to sponsor

Oct 29, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – File received and accepted in Singapore (RC-6057) from Sydney (RC-6262)
Nov 12, 2019 – AOR2 to PA from Singapore (RC-6057)
Dec 19, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Paper screened. PA Eligibility “Recommend Passed” and “Recommend Interview Waived” by Singapore visa officer. And, it was assigned back to RC-6262 (Sydney) for the final review
Dec 20, 2019 – Medical Requested
Dec 24, 2019 – Medical Passed
Jan 22, 2020 – Sponsor received email from Centralized Intake Office – Sydney with “OVS Sponsorship Eligibility Decision FCP VO” in the subject line confirming that the application has been forwarded to Singapore visa office for further processing. What does it mean? Does it mean that the main visa officer at the Centralized Intake Office – Sydney made the PA eligibility decision such as from “Recommend Passed” to “Passed”? I requested GCMS notes again but I will have to wait 30 days to get the updated notes.

So far – Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Medical: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Info Sharing: Complete, Security: Not started.

Thank you.

Reactions: BD man

atefalvi

Feb 23, 2013
Hello everyone,

Aug 09, 2019 – Application received (locked in) in Centralized Intake Office – Sydney (RC-6262)

Oct 29, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – File received and accepted in Singapore (RC-6057) from Sydney (RC-6262)
Dec 19, 2019 (GCMS Notes) – Paper screened. PA Eligibility “Recommend Passed” and “Recommend Interview Waived” by Singapore visa officer. And, it was assigned back to RC-6262 (Sydney) for the final review
Jan 22, 2020 – Sponsor received email from Centralized Intake Office – Sydney with “OVS Sponsorship Eligibility Decision FCP VO” in the subject line confirming that the application has been forwarded to Singapore visa office for further processing. What does it mean? Does it mean that the main visa officer at the Centralized Intake Office – Sydney made the PA eligibility decision such as from “Recommend Passed” to “Passed”? I requested GCMS notes again but I will have to wait 30 days to get the updated notes.

So far – Eligibility: Recommend Passed, Medical: Passed, Criminality: Passed, Info Sharing: Complete, Security: Not started.

Thank you.
This is quite detailed. My spouse (PA) is also from Bangladesh how did you request the GCMS notes? I would like to do the same.

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
I would relax. It looks like your application is sailing through. It probably means PPR is probably just around the corner.

akashlal

Jul 13, 2010
I would relax. It looks like your application is sailing through. It probably means PPR is probably just around the corner.
Thank you. I hope so. But I have seen some cases in the forum where even though it was “Recommend Passed” from Singapore for PA eligibility, the main officer at Sydney office changed the decision to "Interview Required"...

Reactions: aasraful

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
My wife just finished her interview,
They interviewed her twice in a couple of hours. They said they will get back to us in 1 week. Not sure, how to take this but I will be positive about it.

Reactions: aasraful and BD man

aasraful

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
My wife just finished her interview,
They interviewed her twice in a couple of hours. They said they will get back to us in 1 week. Not sure, how to take this but I will be positive about it.
Hi
can I know your timeline plz. I am waiting for My wife's interview schedule Bangladesh Canadian high commission.

Thanks