+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Yes, on the 15th
Great
I received this email this morning.
Your Processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Singapore the Visa Application Centre. Mean Mine all OKay?????
Pkls good news pls. Any one let me know

pxlxyp

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello all! Just wanted to get some advice from any Singaporeans applying for PR. Here is my situation:

I am a Canadian PR, spouse and I are both Singaporeans. We just landed in Canada 2 weeks ago, and we're almost ready to submit our application. We were initially intending to apply inland with OWP application. Spouse is currently on eTA.

However, I just saw that the timeline for OUTLAND sponsorships seem to go much quicker, with applicants getting their PRs in 4-5 months? For inland I know it takes about a year.

So I'm just wondering, if we should apply outland instead? However my spouse can still stay in Canada (for Singaporeans they can stay for 90 days and then they have to exit) while waiting for it to be approved?

Thanks!

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all! Just wanted to get some advice from any Singaporeans applying for PR. Here is my situation:

I am a Canadian PR, spouse and I are both Singaporeans. We just landed in Canada 2 weeks ago, and we're almost ready to submit our application. We were initially intending to apply inland with OWP application. Spouse is currently on eTA.

However, I just saw that the timeline for OUTLAND sponsorships seem to go much quicker, with applicants getting their PRs in 4-5 months? For inland I know it takes about a year.

So I'm just wondering, if we should apply outland instead? However my spouse can still stay in Canada (for Singaporeans they can stay for 90 days and then they have to exit) while waiting for it to be approved?

Thanks!
I would recommend to apply it inland , your spouse can stay and work while the application is processing.

kaws

Feb 8, 2019
Great
I received this email this morning.
Your Processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Singapore the Visa Application Centre. Mean Mine all OKay?????
Pkls good news pls. Any one let me know
Yes, you should be fine. I got the same email when they sent it back to local VFS office.

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi Everyone,
The happiest moment is today. My daughter and me got our visa and COPR today.
Thanks to a the group members and good luck to all of you.
ambiga

Reactions: kaws

Maggie120120

Apr 10, 2019
Hi Everyone,
The happiest moment is today. My daughter and me got our visa and COPR today.
Thanks to a the group members and good luck to all of you.
ambiga
Congratulations! May I know how long you received your visa from you despatched passport and is there any deadline for landing?