+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

siamyvr

Jan 5, 2019
Congrats!

My lawyer informed me of the same my application final decision said the application was approved.

My passport has already reached vfs from Singapore and today will be couriered back to me
Congratulations as well! We're hoping to get the passport back by Friday or early next week :)

Reactions: tanshenbabu

tanshenbabu

Feb 17, 2019
Congratulations as well! We're hoping to get the passport back by Friday or early next week :)
Hi, is it possible for you to share the vfs messages? I am confused by their message. Said the passport went to vfs singapore for processing. But shouldn't it go to IRCC singapore?

amry

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi everyone. Got my PPR on the 6th Sept. Sent my passport and my daughter s yesterday and received email saying they received today. and sent o IRCC. I mean in Singapore. Anyone knows how long will it take to get our passport?
Thank you. I am November 2018 applicant

kaws

Feb 8, 2019
Hi everyone. Got my PPR on the 6th Sept. Sent my passport and my daughter s yesterday and received email saying they received today. and sent o IRCC. I mean in Singapore. Anyone knows how long will it take to get our passport?
Thank you. I am November 2018 applicant
Mine took about 6 weeks after sending it into Singapore.

Reactions: amry

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! finally got it. May I know when your wife submit the re-medical check up report and when the decision made. Have you received passport request letter?
she did it on Sept 27 and decision made in today. I haven't received ppr yet but 100% approved :)