+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

tanshenbabu

Feb 17, 2019
Hi, all
I received interview letter today, the interview location is in Ho Chi Minh but I am working in Singapore and living here for more than 10 years, anyone also stay in Singapore but interview in Vietnam?
Hi, how long did the interview letter take from your medical passed? A lot of people are saying interview letter takes 6 to 9 months. How long did yours take?

Maggie120120

Apr 10, 2019
Hi, how long did the interview letter take from your medical passed? A lot of people are saying interview letter takes 6 to 9 months. How long did yours take?
Actually I took medical before submitted my application, and today I just received reply say system error, I still need wait to be rescheduled for the interview, give you a hope then give you such big joke, don’t know how to do, just wait.

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Guys,
I got to know from GCMS note that, my wife's file required an interview session and this decision was taken on February. After that simply 7 month gone. No email no schedule.
Is it really that much difficult or rocket science for the immigration office people that they couldn't schedule a interview session within 7 month??
Will they gonna keep that like this?
There is no authority to look at these unnecessary delays?
Why the customer support is unable to fetch status from regional VO?? why this hide n seek??
There is no one accountable to clarify why this delay?
Why the system like this??? why there is no transparency??
I am so frustrated and I know there a lot of people like me.
:-(

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I got to know from GCMS note that, my wife's file required an interview session and this decision was taken on February. After that simply 7 month gone. No email no schedule.
Is it really that much difficult or rocket science for the immigration office people that they couldn't schedule a interview session within 7 month??
Why the customer support is unable to fetch status from regional VO?? why this hide n seek??
I had to wait 9 months to get scheduled for my interview :( and I know your feelings though

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
I had to wait 9 months to get scheduled for my interview :( and I know your feelings though
Do you really believe that 9 month is required to schedule an interview for you??
They can do this with us just because they are not accountable to any higher authority.
Seems like your interview happened on 30th August.
how was the interview? any feedback?
anything communication after the interview?

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you really believe that 9 month is required to schedule an interview for you??
They can do this with us just because they are not accountable to any higher authority.
Seems like your interview happened on 30th August.
how was the interview? any feedback?
anything communication after the interview?
the interview was okay, my wife answered all the questions and we are just waiting for result. Hopefully, we are going to get approved True love never die

Reactions: Saima26 and sebinh

sebinh

May 30, 2016
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore (Vietnam)
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Proff paiement RPRF 20-07-2017
AOR Received.
03-01-2017 AOR2 : 15-02-2017 CSQ: 30-03-2017
File Transfer...
February 2017
Med's Request
Request second. 20-07-2017 + further tests request for TB (august) / Passed 27-07-2019
Med's Done....
MDR-TB : 20 months. Finished ( 15 july 2019) / IOM update 22 july / CIC update 27 july
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 October 2019
VISA ISSUED...
31 October 2019
LANDED..........
10 Nov. 2019
the interview was okay, my wife answered all the questions and we are just waiting for result. Hopefully, we are going to get approved True love never die
Keep hope guys ... If we refer to what people share here before, SVO have one of the higher rate for interviews. It's probably why it can take so much time to schedule the interview date... the queue is probably long. It's not help any of you to feel better, I know but ... Wish the best for both of you guys.

Reactions: hungvangg

soupkor

Jul 21, 2019
Guys,
From my GCMS note, my last update on files was Oct 2018 since then still queue for interview. I just spoke with my local MP this morning. Let see whatever they promised me will come in handy.

kaws

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, did you get your passport back? My passport was forwarded to Singapore Office on 20 August 2019, still waiting
You should probably get it back in 4-5 weeks. Singapore received my passport Aug.28 and I just got it back yesterday.