+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Johnnycash17

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
I didnt receive any correspondence letter through my mail&e-mail and i wrote email to Singapore VO. Then they asked me to do CSQ. But i couldnt do without any supporting document.Then they replied as below:

The “approval in principal” letter is the approved sponsorship letter which was sent to every sponsor when one is qualified to sponsor. After the sponsorship is approved, the completed Family Class application/IMM0008 on the dependent will then be sent to the Mission for screening and review.
You should have proceeded to apply for CSQ once you received the sponsorship approval.

Any idea on above matter?

I have no idea my friend ..... i went thought this process with a lawyer ....

syali

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Sent Passport to SINGAPORE from VFS Dhaka on 21st June 2019.
When can I expect the passport to return ?

zia_29

Jun 24, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2017
Nomination.....
1-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2018
Sent Passport to SINGAPORE from VFS Dhaka on 21st June 2019.
When can I expect the passport to return ?
Check your application profile. I your application is approved, you can expect your passport within a week.

soupkor

Jul 21, 2019
My application
  • Date Received: February 9, 2018
  • September 30, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
Since then no response...
send email to Singapore VO about 4 to 5 months ago, got a reply back with queue for interview, nothing change until now.
send webform last month, said that they forward it to the responsible office( so they forward to Singapore office) lolzzz.
send also email to Singapore office last month, no response back until now. I wana cry now, so frustrated.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application
send email to Singapore VO about 4 to 5 months ago, got a reply back with queue for interview, nothing change until now.
send webform last month, said that they forward it to the responsible office( so they forward to Singapore office) lolzzz.
send also email to Singapore office last month, no response back until now. I wana cry now, so frustrated.
when did you receive AOR1?

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
My application
PA from which country?

jeane_libatin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi everyone

SA - Canadian
PA - Vietnamese

1. We received your application to sponsor *********** on December 21, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 16, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on February 15, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 26, 2019 about the decision on your application.
  1. We received ********** application for permanent residence on December 21, 2018.
  2. We sent *********** correspondence acknowledging receipt of *********** application(s) on April 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing ********* application on April 24, 2019.
  4. We sent ********* medical instructions on May 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent ******** correspondence on July 17, 2019. If ******** has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ********** do so as soon as possible. Please wait until *********** receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Wife send her passport this morning

I went thought a lawyer, cost abit but as you can see i got an update every month....Good Luck to all that is waiting
Wow!congrats!