+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
Do you have any guess for the reason of interview? I.e. any financial situation or any other factor?
Second officer recommended pass but the main one required the interview.
same age, religion, traditional weddings, transfer receipt monthly from 2015 to 2018. We dont really know why they interview though.

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Second officer recommended pass but the main one required the interview.
same age, religion, traditional weddings, transfer receipt monthly from 2015 to 2018. We dont really know why they interview though.
Sorry to hear that and see your lengthy time line. Scared about my application too since many people are receiving interview request it seems like. Keep us posted.

HHS

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Thanks so much for both of yours conversation. Since I am in similar boat, now quite scared as interview means a lot more delay in the whole process. Please keep us posted with your experience. Besides that, in Dec 2018 spreadsheet, noticed an applicant of Dec 20 2018 received Med request few weeks ago. Really worried what's gonna happen to me and other applicants now.
I am a March 14 Outland Sponsor. Luckily, my file got transferred to SVGO within May 17 so unlike the predecessors this process did not take 3-5 months. But now seeing this monstrous queue in the SVGO, it is making me disheartened. We have yet to go through AOR2 > MR > (Interview?) > PPR! I wonder how many months SVGO is going to take for all these since you all are waiting for months now to get through these steps in SVGO.

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
I am a March 14 Outland Sponsor. Luckily, my file got transferred to SVGO within May 17 so unlike the predecessors this process did not take 3-5 months. But now seeing this monstrous queue in the SVGO, it is making me disheartened. We have yet to go through AOR2 > MR > (Interview?) > PPR! I wonder how many months SVGO is going to take for all these since you all are waiting for months now to get through these steps in SVGO.
Welcome to the queue!
You can see my timeline, now I am quite scared about the processing time. It's been close to two months I got AOR 2 but have not heard anything till then. Keep us posted if you have any updates. It also seems (from the forum) interviews are quite common now a days too.
Thanks.

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Today I called Immig-Call-Center for an update. But as always their answer is we can not access the database of regional VO and I lost 40mins from my life to make that call.
Now my question is WHY THE HELL THEY CREATED THIS SO CALLED HELP DESK SERVICE IF THEY CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE DATABASE??? IS THAT ROCKET-SCIENCE???
- Online status showing 16 days left... /medical done/no additional doc required/ no interview required/...
- Email reply from SGVO - application queued for an interview... (totally opposite of online status)
- Applied for GCMS notes... waiting...

Tired of this waiting game..... :(

Rimzat

Jul 10, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-04-2018
AOR Received.
10--05-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Today I called Immig-Call-Center for an update. But as always their answer is we can not access the database of regional VO and I lost 40mins from my life to make that call.
Now my question is WHY THE HELL THEY CREATED THIS SO CALLED HELP DESK SERVICE IF THEY CAN'T EVEN ACCESS THE DATABASE??? IS THAT ROCKET-SCIENCE???
- Online status showing 16 days left... /medical done/no additional doc required/ no interview required/...
- Email reply from SGVO - application queued for an interview... (totally opposite of online status)
- Applied for GCMS notes... waiting...

Tired of this waiting game..... :(
Online status specially GCKEY updates are very inconcistent. They usually don't update the interview section. Mine was updated one month after interview from "no interview req" to "interview complete".
Also even though ecas status updated to "Decision made" and PPR is requested gc key is still saying application in progress and BGC ongoing. And I heard it will stay like that
For many gckey doesn't change at all!
It depends on the Visa officer , if je/she fill like updating it gets update.
Also call Centre is just to answer basic question that usually can be found online. They also keep notes of your calls
and sent to the Visa officer. However when the application waits for the interview queue there is nothing you can do but wait cause they don't touch the application until a date is scheduled.

Reactions: smomen and Saima26

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Online status specially GCKEY updates are very inconcistent. They usually don't update the interview section. Mine was updated one month after interview from "no interview req" to "interview complete".
Also even though ecas status updated to "Decision made" and PPR is requested gc key is still saying application in progress and BGC ongoing. And I heard it will stay like that
For many gckey doesn't change at all!
It depends on the Visa officer , if je/she fill like updating it gets update.
Also call Centre is just to answer basic question that usually can be found online. They also keep notes of your calls
and sent to the Visa officer. However when the application waits for the interview queue there is nothing you can do but wait cause they don't touch the application until a date is scheduled.
Would you mind to share a bit about the interview itself? Like, why they asked for it, what was the key thing they were looking for etc. Where is the PA from?