2rd NOVEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
1ST OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
22th JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
4th JULY 2011
etownboy said:
hey good news, my wife got an interview letter soemtimes last week, the interview is on 12 may 2011, just 3 days behind u lol. questions now is should the wife do the medical again? or wait untill its asked to do so.
Omg-you're app was filled in Feb 2010 and now over a year later they send for an interview - is you're case complicated? this is ridiculous timescale by the laziest office in the world

kingqatar

Oct 16, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Oct-10
File Transfer...
27-Nov-10 to Singapore
Med's Request
15-Oct-10 Previous x-ray or more tests
Med's Done....
20-Sep-10 Remed 6-Jan-12
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
01-Dec-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-Feb-12
LANDED..........
03-Mar-12
Hi Canenforcer,

I think we should hear something soon. I am lucky as my Indonesian wife is with me in Qatar but we want to go on our annual vacation in June. I worry they will not give a tourist visa. Got one last year but we had not yet applied for PR. Would be nice to get the PR soon but we have prepared ourselves to wait until Christmas. Good time to look for work and until then, we are saving.

Best of luck, Kingqatar

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
etownboy said:
hey good news, my wife got an interview letter soemtimes last week, the interview is on 12 may 2011, just 3 days behind u lol. questions now is should the wife do the medical again? or wait untill its asked to do so.
HAHA
Awesome! I am really FREAKING OUT over the interview! Dont look at that canlii.org site, ITS POSION! Shows all refused apps and was not a good idea! hopefully everything will be fine! Good luck for May 12!

lemon

Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I cant understand why Singapore office take so long to finalize applications while other offices are very fast. They really don't have any empathy for people.

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
guys whats this FILE # that you are talking about? I have been logging in to ecas using the client id and my details (me being the sponsor) is this the same ecas or is there an option for a file number for the applicant? would much appreciate the help. i emailed SG office twice already but with no answers back and its been a while and havent heard anything at all after being approved as a sponsor.. would help if i could log in using my spouses details as he is the applicant and may be it might be showing in process then?

any help?

shafin

Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Jan 27, 2012
blues said:
guys whats this FILE # that you are talking about? I have been logging in to ecas using the client id and my details (me being the sponsor) is this the same ecas or is there an option for a file number for the applicant? would much appreciate the help. i emailed SG office twice already but with no answers back and its been a while and havent heard anything at all after being approved as a sponsor.. would help if i could log in using my spouses details as he is the applicant and may be it might be showing in process then?
any help?
hi blues,
Singapoe CIC will only reply your email, when you add those information with your email.

File number: if u have
Full name:
Date of birth:
Mailing address:
Email address:
Telephone number:
Nationality:
Also sponsor's name and client id#

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
blues said:

any help?
Hey Bro,
If SG got your app on 30-11-2011, then it might be a long wait. They got my app on 04-08-2010 and just got my interview date for May 9th. But you never know, you might hit the lottery!!!! Im curious though, were is your wife from? where are you located in Canada?

etownboy

Feb 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
File Transfer...
in process 26-03-2010
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Interview........
12 may 2011
canenforcer: it a straight forward case, first time marriage for us both.

solid: thanks dude, good lucky may 9th to u as well. let me know how the wife did after.

blues: its actually good news not to hear anything for a few months, that means the interview mite be waived. usually when interview is required, they will let u know within a couple months.

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Thanks shafin.. I am really hoping to get an answer back this time if not will keep emailing..

Solid: im counting on not being on a long wait we really need this to happen fast~!! im actually sponsoring my husband.. from Bangladesh and I live around toronto... but im here to visit him hoping things would end soon

etownboy: i hope you are right and theres no interview required at this point...

arunkumar_c

Apr 30, 2011
My file was transferred to Singapore on Feb 3rd 2011. The ecas status just says "application received on feb 3rd 2011".

It is going to be almost 3 months since singapore got the package.

My wife is a singapore PR and she lives in singapore. I am a singapore citizen living in canada.

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
7 Days remaining till interview.

I felt good after some helpful people on the forum gave me good advise, and then started reading the thread about people in appeal process. BRUTAL!!!!
That is so cold blooded! And now i am really starting to worry! I am trying to stay positive! So much riding on this interview. I did alot of crazy sh*%t in my life but this is the most worried I have ever been!!!!!

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
Solid said:
7 Days remaining till interview.

I felt good after some helpful people on the forum gave me good advise, and then started reading the thread about people in appeal process. BRUTAL!!!!
That is so cold blooded! And now i am really starting to worry! I am trying to stay positive! So much riding on this interview. I did alot of crazy sh*%t in my life but this is the most worried I have ever been!!!!!
You will be fine. Start reviewing all the small questions now. Your names, brith dates,work,when did you meet,how you met,when did you frist meet,your address,phone numbers all the items that are somewhat personal...

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
Well my wife just finished her interview in the Consulate of Canada in HCMC.

At first she was so nervous. He told her " make sure you tell the truth and dont lie" She told me he was very friendly and kind.
He asked for all the evidence we brought. While reviewing that he asked her very simple questions. Much MUCH easier then what we were practicing. Before I told her to answer in english to show them that we have no problem communicating. He kept telling her "its ok answer in viet", but she told me he asked her and she kept answering in english( force of habit). So he said ok answer in english but if you dont understand use the interpreter(provided). She told me he kept re-assuring her. " dont be nervous your doing great" stuff like that. Alot of the questions about her, and only a few about me/my family.
After the interview they told her "CONGRATULATIONS! please wait 5-6 weeks for a letter to check your health" My wife told me she was so happy that she started crying right away! she told him we have been waiting so long, and everytime i left she felt so sad etc etc.. She really laid it on him. He stopped her saying " its ok! ITS OK! everything is ok! Congratulations! " I guess he didnt like to see her cry.

He didnt keep her passport or any of the documents we had. I am guessing that everything is ok.
I feel so good right now but am not quite sure if it is time to celebrate or not? Our medical was out of date so after we update it, we send the passport to them and then i can go pick her up?

Dont want to celebrate early and get any bad luck!

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Solid said:
Well my wife just finished her interview in the Consulate of Canada in HCMC.

At first she was so nervous. He told her " make sure you tell the truth and dont lie" She told me he was very friendly and kind.
He asked for all the evidence we brought. While reviewing that he asked her very simple questions. Much MUCH easier then what we were practicing. Before I told her to answer in english to show them that we have no problem communicating. He kept telling her "its ok answer in viet", but she told me he asked her and she kept answering in english( force of habit). So he said ok answer in english but if you dont understand use the interpreter(provided). She told me he kept re-assuring her. " dont be nervous your doing great" stuff like that. Alot of the questions about her, and only a few about me/my family.
After the interview they told her "CONGRATULATIONS! please wait 5-6 weeks for a letter to check your health" My wife told me she was so happy that she started crying right away! she told him we have been waiting so long, and everytime i left she felt so sad etc etc.. She really laid it on him. He stopped her saying " its ok! ITS OK! everything is ok! Congratulations! " I guess he didnt like to see her cry.

He didnt keep her passport or any of the documents we had. I am guessing that everything is ok.
I feel so good right now but am not quite sure if it is time to celebrate or not? Our medical was out of date so after we update it, we send the passport to them and then i can go pick her up?

Dont want to celebrate early and get any bad luck!

Congrats Solid :)

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
hello-kitty said:
Congrats Solid :)
Thanks Kitty! I had to ask some members more experienced then me if i could celebrate becasue i didnt want any bad karma! They told me im good to go! Feels so good that the interview is over! It was the only real obstacle that would prevent my wife from coming here.

Your app was recieved on November 2010, but you STILL didnt get any letter for interview yet? Did order your CAIPS notes?