Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
did anything change in your gc account yet?
No, I don't trust my GC-KEY / ECAS to be accurate. Our passport was delivered last week according to VFS Global (CVAC) Thailand tracking function. ECAS is set to send us an email for any change in status from IRCC. I may check the ECAS on a weekly basis, but I am not counting the days, just waiting patiently.

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
No, I don't trust my GC-KEY / ECAS to be accurate. Our passport was delivered last week according to VFS Global (CVAC) Thailand tracking function. ECAS is set to send us an email for any change in status from IRCC. I may check the ECAS on a weekly basis, but I am not counting the days, just waiting patiently.
thank you........ im waiting then, hope i get an update soon

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
I just notice there a place to upload photo and a place to upload passport. Is it normal? We already sent the physical passport and 2 photos by mail.

Thank you,

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
I just notice there a place to upload photo and a place to upload passport. Is it normal? We already sent the physical passport and 2 photos by mail.

Thank you,
well i had that too, i just scanned and uploaded the photo i was sending along with my passport, so i scanned all the stamps and visa just as their instruction and uploaded them, i dont think uploading is required thiugh, still just do it

pzupp

Jan 24, 2018

Thank you,
Yes I've just noticed that too I've sent the physical photo and passport by mail.Do you have news about that?

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
Yes I've just noticed that too I've sent the physical photo and passport by mail.Do you have news about that?
I ac
well i had that too, i just scanned and uploaded the photo i was sending along with my passport, so i scanned all the stamps and visa just as their instruction and uploaded them, i dont think uploading is required thiugh, still just do it
Brither Just scan it and upload it..... if you are worried.... but in your cic does it show that you submit additional document.... because i did that and the status changed to- we are revewing the additional document you have uploaded- and after two days it changed to reviewing additional document you provided ( which i beleive it means the physical passport ) so i wouldnt worry too much... because in your passport request letter.... it doesnt tell you to upload passport ........... like IMM form and police certificate

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Hello fellow Forum members,

I'm glad I checked in with GCKey and this forum. I saw the request after sending the physical passport and photos for a scan / upload of each so did so tonight.
It's like dating all over again waiting for your new love to send you a message and a request!
Another task complied and completed.

Reactions: Sebeck

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018

Thank you,
Hi Bluearrow,

from my reply and posts below, it does seems normal though confusing if we've already sent the hard copies.
It could be that the electronic files are collected at a central database while the hardcopies are at the Visa Issuing Office. This is my reasoning of an otherwise confusing request.

Thanks to fellow forum members who are keeping us updated. Wish you all a good evening with your families.

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
got application approved with counterfoil..
passport still did nit refieve from vfs
Good evening lamiyarakib,
I hope you are well. Would you explain what "counterfoil" is please? Is it the COPR? Did you receive it from VFS?

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hey Sebeck! What about your background check? Did SGVO inform you anything about BGC? What says your GcKey/ ECAS?
Hi Kishaloy Paul, when I got the email notification that I had a message in my account I signed in and found that it says 'we are processing your background check'. I don't know when that changed from 'we will let you know when we start your bgc' as I haven't been signing in every day. But this morning it now says 'decision made'. You should be hearing soon all being well as you are just behind me in the queue! All the best!

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Hi Bluearrow,

from my reply and posts below, it does seems normal though confusing if we've already sent the hard copies.
It could be that the electronic files are collected at a central database while the hardcopies are at the Visa Issuing Office. This is my reasoning of an otherwise confusing request.

Thanks to fellow forum members who are keeping us updated. Wish you all a good evening with your families.
I note today in the GCKey profile that the photo and passport have been submitted to IRCC.
Checking each day in case there is another request.

Does anyone have experience of any further requests following submission of hard and soft copy of photos and passports to Embassy / IRCC?

Thanks

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi Kishaloy Paul, when I got the email notification that I had a message in my account I signed in and found that it says 'we are processing your background check'. I don't know when that changed from 'we will let you know when we start your bgc' as I haven't been signing in every day. But this morning it now says 'decision made'. You should be hearing soon all being well as you are just behind me in the queue! All the best!
I see! Hopefully they will give us any positive update. Thank you for informing & updating us!

ashaduzzaman007

Oct 6, 2016
but brother,,, they didnt sent my original ornament purchase recpeits, wedding ring purchase reciepts, wedding shopping purchase reciepts etc
They will not don't be worry ur passport now on the way just paitence when I see someone got approved I feel so happy
Please book ur ticket as early as possible and try to book one transit airlines
Ethihad best in this regard Tc