Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
maaan... i submitted my passsport on 30th april, still status in gc account not yet updated as approved... background still processing.. anyone knows the time line for copr timeline in singapore office after passport submitted
Hello dear,

please dont worry or pay too much attention to the GC-Key/ECAS status. Mine shows still assessing suitability for application and they've already asked for our passport.

I think each section is individually updated by separate agents and they don't have to update it properly before the next section does its task. Good thing too!!

Good luck with your application.

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
My wife went to DHL and they don't offer prepaid return envelop anymore in Vientiane.

What is my shipping option?

I really want to have the return label printed

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
Hello dear,

please dont worry or pay too much attention to the GC-Key/ECAS status. Mine shows still assessing suitability for application and they've already asked for our passport.

I think each section is individually updated by separate agents and they don't have to update it properly before the next section does its task. Good thing too!!

Good luck with your application.
thank you for your warm words. hope that you recieve your copr soon...
thabk you

Reactions: AMScarry2019

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
My wife went to DHL and they don't offer prepaid return envelop anymore in Vientiane.

What is my shipping option?

I really want to have the return label printed
Hello BlueArrow,

my reply doesn't answer your question precisely....

We are in Thailand and went to a similar courier service here - Kerry. They refused to carry the documents when they learned it was passports.

We had to go to Thailand Post, and sent the documents by EMS, which tracked and collected a signature upon delivery.

You could try the Laos Post Office and discuss if they can use a self-made prepaid envelope and include it with the documents mailed to the CVAC in Bangkok (I think that is your appointed centre).

You'd also have to discuss with the CVAC directly to know what amount to pay for the service, including sending the document back to you from Bangkok to Vientiane. It sounds complicated.

Good luck! Please let us know what you ended up doing.

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Good news for me today, I have received a request from Singapore to send them a copy of my passport and some photos to complete my application. (I am British, so not required to send off the passport). I also have to choose how I would like to receive my COPR letter, which they will send me on receipt of my documents. 7 months in and I am nearly finished! Exciting :)

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Good news for me today, I have received a request from Singapore to send them a copy of my passport and some photos to complete my application. (I am British, so not required to send off the passport). I also have to choose how I would like to receive my COPR letter, which they will send me on receipt of my documents. 7 months in and I am nearly finished! Exciting :)
Congratulations. best of luck

Reactions: Sebeck

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
brother,
cic sent my marriage photographs back, is this normal? is this kind kf refusal?
SVO sending back your proof of relationship photos doesn't mean refusal. In my case, they mentioned that they sent me back our proof of relationship photos along with the Interview Convocation Letter, but actually, the officer gave it back to me at the end of my interview.

So, don't worry about that. SVO seems to have been giving back those photos as they don't need to file them in their database. It seems like they only keep the application forms and the proof of relationship documents such as marriage certificate, birth certificates, etc., but not photos :):)

Reactions: Exorcist

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
SVO sending back your proof of relationship photos doesn't mean refusal. In my case, they mentioned that they sent me back our proof of relationship photos along with the Interview Convocation Letter, but actually, the officer gave it back to me at the end of my interview.

So, don't worry about that. SVO seems to have been giving back those photos as they don't need to file them in their database. It seems like they only keep the application forms and the proof of relationship documents such as marriage certificate, birth certificates, etc., but not photos :):)
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

this is what i have.... any idea when do they update the status after recieving passport in singapore?

ashaduzzaman007

Oct 6, 2016
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

this is what i have.... any idea when do they update the status after recieving passport in singapore?
Erique was right they sent ur all picture
And u will get updated as I said 29th may in ur gckey with counter foil number and on that day all of ur application like background check , final decision all will be updated in one day
Just wait don't be panic
I was going through like this already they stamp ur visa
Just wait for another 15 days

ashaduzzaman007

Oct 6, 2016
brother,
cic sent my marriage photographs back, is this normal? is this kind kf refusal?
This is so normal
Usually they send this proof of relationship before make dm
If u are approved they just send u photo and if u need interview they will send u a interview letter along with photo
So don't be worry
U will get ur copr with stump visa after 15 days

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
Hi, I end up creating Fedex account and crea
Hello BlueArrow,

my reply doesn't answer your question precisely....

We are in Thailand and went to a similar courier service here - Kerry. They refused to carry the documents when they learned it was passports.

We had to go to Thailand Post, and sent the documents by EMS, which tracked and collected a signature upon delivery.

You could try the Laos Post Office and discuss if they can use a self-made prepaid envelope and include it with the documents mailed to the CVAC in Bangkok (I think that is your appointed centre).

You'd also have to discuss with the CVAC directly to know what amount to pay for the service, including sending the document back to you from Bangkok to Vientiane. It sounds complicated.

Good luck! Please let us know what you ended up doing.
I ebded crwating an account with Fedex and create my own shipping with the option of prepaid return label.

My wife dropped the package today and it's now sent.

Reactions: AMScarry2019