+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

NancyBD

Nov 1, 2017
Hi Nancy,
When you renew ur passport, do you inform to Singapore ot not need to inform?
I informed my representative and he provided the new passport info to CIC.

Guys I have a question: does it matter from which police station I get my police clearance certificate from? I contacted my local Police Station, but they refused to provide the PCC because the address in my passport is different. The address in my passport is of my hometown. Now if I get a PCC from there, will that be an issue?

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016

Guys I have a question: does it matter from which police station I get my police clearance certificate from? I contacted my local Police Station, but they refused to provide the PCC because the address in my passport is different. The address in my passport is of my hometown. Now if I get a PCC from there, will that be an issue?
Depend from wich country you’re from. In Thailand only headquarter of royal thai police can deliver police clearance.

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017

hi Nancy,

after you informed,, they requested a new PCC?

NancyBD

Nov 1, 2017
Depend from wich country you’re from. In Thailand only headquarter of royal thai police can deliver police clearance.
I am from Bangladesh. I think here any police station can provide PCC, but it finally goes to the headquarter and gets approval from foreign ministry.

hi Nancy,

after you informed,, they requested a new PCC?
No, the request for new PCC came before I submitted information about my new passport. My new passport has the passport number of the old one so it shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully.

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
Today mark our 12 month.
We are still waiting for background check and Dm.

Last contact was november 14 asking for PCC, Certificate of severance and CSQ.

I tried contacting singapore office many time asking them if they are missing anything, so far no reply at all.

I have ordered my gcms note that should arrive this friday or next week.

This waiting blind game is killing me.

At least if they can provide an update, that would be great.

Reactions: Lia77

NancyBD

Nov 1, 2017
Today mark our 12 month.
We are still waiting for background check and Dm.

Last contact was november 14 asking for PCC, Certificate of severance and CSQ.

I tried contacting singapore office many time asking them if they are missing anything, so far no reply at all.

I have ordered my gcms note that should arrive this friday or next week.

This waiting blind game is killing me.

At least if they can provide an update, that would be great.
That is horrible! :( May I ask which country are you applying from?

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
  1. We received ahmeds application for permanent residence on July 31, 2017.
  2. We sent ahmed correspondence acknowledging receipt of Ahmed application(s) on October 24, 2017.
  3. We started processing Ahmed application on October 24, 2017.
  4. We sent Ahmed correspondence on October 23, 2017. If Ahmed has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have Ahmed do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Ahmed receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Dear i did my my med on 18 dec.what is number 4.i didnt recived any correspondence letters from them .is any idea about this timeline?

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
  1. We received ahmeds application for permanent residence on July 31, 2017.
  2. We sent ahmed correspondence acknowledging receipt of Ahmed application(s) on October 24, 2017.
  3. We started processing Ahmed application on October 24, 2017.
  4. We sent Ahmed correspondence on October 23, 2017. If Ahmed has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have Ahmed do so as soon as possible. Please wait until Ahmed receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Dear i did my my med on 18 dec.what is number 4.i didnt recived any correspondence letters from them .is any idea about this timeline?

Hi.
we have the same message on our ecas and they asked us for some missing documents through email. If you didn't get any email or letter you should ask your representative about it if he/she got any email asking for any documents for your application.

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi Lia
congrats to your app's lastest movement :) .is your partner going to get a job in Canada ? a job offer could be a proof to CIC , i guess ( my thoughts only ) :)
Thank you for your input.:) any updates for your app yet?

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi.
we have the same message on our ecas and they asked us for some missing documents through email. If you didn't get any email or letter you should ask your representative about it if he/she got any email asking for any documents for your application.
No he didnt recived any correspondence letters from them. And also after receiving this letters i send them a email what types of documents they need?and also i mentioned them i didnt recived any of correspondence letters from them. Then sent me a reply on below
Dear sir

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.

This Family Class application was received by our office on October 09, 2017 after being forwarded to us by our Case Processing Centre in Canada. This application is currently pending initial review at our office, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application.If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

Kindly wait to be contacted by the visa office for further instructions.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

Information on application processing times can be found here. Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received at the Singapore Migration Office.

Applicants can check their case status on the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) online account.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC) / PSM
High Commission of Canada, Singapore / Haut commissariat du Canada, Singapour

Email/courriel: Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Website |

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, I received my note.
last file attached
csq nov14
proof of separation nov14
PC dec12

Last time they touch my file is Nov29.

Note1: Nov29
SPR appear to attended wedding of a friend together.

Note2:Nov14
Request CSQ, PC, Declaration of severance

Note3:Nov8
Need prove of previous relationship dissolve (Declaration of severance)

Note4:Oct18
Proof of many visit during 2 years, jan2015, july2015, dec2015, jun2016,dec2016.
Photos of their travels seen: Singapore, Bangkok appears bona fide. Recommend Wav.

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
Hi guys, I received my note.
last file attached
csq nov14
proof of separation nov14
PC dec12

Last time they touch my file is Nov29.

Note1: Nov29
SPR appear to attended wedding of a friend together.

Note2:Nov14
Request CSQ, PC, Declaration of severance

Note3:Nov8
Need prove of previous relationship dissolve (Declaration of severance)

Note4:Oct18
Proof of many visit during 2 years, jan2015, july2015, dec2015, jun2016,dec2016.
Photos of their travels seen: Singapore, Bangkok appears bona fide. Recommend Wav.
Everything seems good :) Interview will likely be wav but your not off the hook yet, a senior officer will make the final decision on your file.

NancyBD

Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys, is this the address in Singapore should I send my PCC to?
High Commission of Canada in Singapore
1 George Street, #11-01,
Singapore 049145

And what else should I attach with my PCC to make sure that they can easily identify which case file the PCC belongs to?