ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Hello members
any one here applied for their parents for PR and the VISa office is Singapore? thanks
TO30
plz IM me if you are, trying to get some info, applied for my mom 2009, Bangladesh Citizen.

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
TranCA said:
phuongbao03 said:
I submitted 1 wk before u. What info did they ask u to submit? Besides all the docs they required like many other guys in this thread, they ask us to submit paystuff to show them the revenue that my husband earn because he didnt get a job until he received this letter, he only rent a house for living. I wonder is that the main reason that delaying the DM
Hi phuongbao03
They only asked for passports and appendx A . I dont know what take them thats long to issue visa
Hi TranCA,
Does your ecas change to DM? When did you submit your passport & Appendix A?

TranCA

Sep 19, 2014
phuongbao03 said:
Hi TranCA,
Does your ecas change to DM? When did you submit your passport & Appendix A?

Hi phuong,
No change in ecas, still Ip , i submitted pp and appendex A on july 11.
U got DM yet?

jannatul.ferdousi.al

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
29/03/2014
File Transfer...
07/04/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07/08/ 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2014
Check VFS by tracking number. Your PP is most probably at VFS Dhaka office :)

synthesis said:
I'm wondering the same thing. How long does it take for them to return the passport and visa after decision made? Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

synthesis~

synthesis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2013
AOR Received.
September 29, 2013
File Transfer...
October 18, 2013
Med's Request
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received med request on August 26th, 2014)
Med's Done....
August 27th, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received passport request on August 26th, 2014)- Moral of the story: Make sure Singapore gets your address right!! And When your status changes to "In Process" visit your post office ASAP!
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: September 25th, 2014; Visa Issued: October 12th, 2014
LANDED..........
February 7th, 2015 (God wiling)
jannatul.ferdousi.al said:
Check VFS by tracking number. Your PP is most probably at VFS Dhaka office :)
Many thanks for the advise! I will let my husband know asap. Did you get your passport back, if so how long did it take?

~synthesis

synthesis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 18, 2013
AOR Received.
September 29, 2013
File Transfer...
October 18, 2013
Med's Request
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received med request on August 26th, 2014)
Med's Done....
August 27th, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 23rd, 2014 (but due to mailing complication that caused major delay, received passport request on August 26th, 2014)- Moral of the story: Make sure Singapore gets your address right!! And When your status changes to "In Process" visit your post office ASAP!
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: September 25th, 2014; Visa Issued: October 12th, 2014
LANDED..........
February 7th, 2015 (God wiling)
bokamanush said:
Hi synthesis,
This week i got my passport after a long period of waiting (4 months). In my case they took more than one month after cic status changed to decision made. So plz don't worry they will return ur passport soon
Hi bokamanush (haha I'm certain you're not a foolish being :))

Wow, waiting 4 months to get your passport must have been really hard, stressful and emotional. I certainly hope it doesn't take my husband that long to get it back... :( If I may inquire, do you know why exactly there was such a long delay in getting your passport and visa on hand? Was it just sitting at the VFS office and you simply weren't informed until much later..?

Nonetheless, Congratulations for getting your visa, the wait is finally over :)

Thanks,
~synthesis

jannatul.ferdousi.al

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
29/03/2014
File Transfer...
07/04/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07/08/ 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/2014
Yup.. We got PP back 2/3 days agoo. I submitted my PP at VFS on Aug 21, reached Singapore on Aug 26, Decision made on Sept 23, picked up on Sept 28 :)

synthesis said:
Many thanks for the advise! I will let my husband know asap. Did you get your passport back, if so how long did it take?

~synthesis

tulip5664

Mar 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jannatul.ferdousi.al said:
Yup.. We got PP back 2/3 days agoo. I submitted my PP at VFS on Aug 21, reached Singapore on Aug 26, Decision made on Sept 23, picked up on Sept 28 :)
Congrats! That was quick to get back your passport. I got "Decision Made" on 26 Sep and still no news about my passport. Did you pick your passport at the CIC or VFS? I based in Singapore and assume I should be able to receive my passport pretty quick. Fingers crossed! :)

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
bokamanush said:
Hi synthesis,
This week i got my passport after a long period of waiting (4 months). In my case they took more than one month after cic status changed to decision made. So plz don't worry they will return ur passport soon
hi Bokamanush,
when did you submit your PP? what information did they require you to submit? Can you let me know about your timeline from "in process" to decision made & visa receiving cause my case is 3mths already lapsed but no news yet. I m so worried :(

TranCA

Sep 19, 2014
Hi phuong, did u call or email cic to enquire your status? No news for me either!!!!!
phuongbao03 said:
hi Bokamanush,
when did you submit your PP? what information did they require you to submit? Can you let me know about your timeline from "in process" to decision made & visa receiving cause my case is 3mths already lapsed but no news yet. I m so worried :(

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
TranCA said:
Hi phuong, did u call or email cic to enquire your status? No news for me either!!!!!
Hi TranCA
Actually I sent email to MP (member of parliment) but she didnt reply. I asked my husband to call CIC but he said wait until next week. only the sponsor can call CIC not the sponsored. did you call them?

M

mikeymyke

Hey for those of you who got visa already, were ur photos and documents returned to you on or around the same time as ur passport request?

Reason I ask is because Ive noticed lately a lot of people getting PPR with docs and photos returned, but then getting an interview after, which is surprising because Ive always thought PPR and in process meant interview is waived

ttnguyen17

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-02-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-09-2014
mikeymyke said:
Hey for those of you who got visa already, were ur photos and documents returned to you on or around the same time as ur passport request?

Reason I ask is because Ive noticed lately a lot of people getting PPR with docs and photos returned, but then getting an interview after, which is surprising because Ive always thought PPR and in process meant interview is waived
Hey, they returned photos and documents together with the paspport request

passgo88

Sep 11, 2012
What if they didn't return with the passport request? I got PPR a month ago without returning photos and documents. And I haven't received any news yet! Is that a bad sign? I am so worry. Anyone any advise?