May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@indowoman - thanks for the update , be optimistic! soon you r visa will be there

indowoman

Jun 29, 2010
Jakarta Indonesia
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
12-02-2010
Med's Request
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
08-06-2011
Interview........
nothing
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
@ roselly

you are welcome, thanks for your support. Good luck for you too.. :)

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
Hi all,

There was a new entry on ecas yesterday, the status has changed to "Decission made".

A decision has been made on XXXXXXXXXXX's application. The office will contact XXXXXXXXXXX concerning this decision.

My wife sent in the passport on June 24th and still waiting for it to come back with a visa affixed, hopefully soon. Anyone else has any news? Best of luck everyone!

Durianfruit604, did your wife get her passport back yet?

pelda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2010
Jakarta, Indonesia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats waitingforever :)
i sent an email couple days ago to singapore and just get a reply from them.
it said:
Your application is pending review by our visa officer. Please wait to hear from us.

what does it meant?
is it good or bad?
thanks guys.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
anyone knows hows the medical in singapore goes? please give us insight thank you! are they strict?

charloux

Apr 6, 2010
Indowoman,
I have a very similar timeline to you thus far. However, I am the Canadian citizen (wife). I was approved as a sponsor Jan 28, 2010, and my husbands application has been in process since early Feb. So far we have gotten back the photo's and a request for RCMP fingerprints... which CIC should receive results by October :S (kind of far away). I hope my husband won't have to have an interview, because that would pack on a few more months! Keep me updated on your application please!

alex84

May 14, 2010
I'm getting pretty worried about all this. I was approved to sponsor beginning of January and by the Quebec government end of Jan. So far my wife or me haven't received anything from Singapore. I don't even have a way to look online on ECAS to see the status as they didn't even send a letter to my wife with her file number. I tried emailing them with my email and hers, no answer. What the hell is wrong with them. Soon my wife will need to redo her medical, it was done in October.

I don't really know what to do anymore. I've been emailing there singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and didn't get any answer, how come some of you get an answer when emailing, I don't understand....

If anyone got some suggestions, I would appreciate.

Alex

indowoman

Jun 29, 2010
Jakarta Indonesia
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
12-02-2010
Med's Request
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
08-06-2011
Interview........
nothing
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
Hi Charloux,

My husband is Canadian Citizen for more ten yrs, Algeria originally. At least you alread got news your husband's appl. I heard if someone got back the documents and then request add, that is good news. But i don't understand, why so long time to wait the result...until October??
Yes, i will keep up date..Insya Allah. Best of luck for us and everyone...

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
pelda said:
congrats waitingforever :)
i sent an email couple days ago to singapore and just get a reply from them.
it said:
Your application is pending review by our visa officer. Please wait to hear from us.

what does it meant?
is it good or bad?
thanks guys.

Thanks Pelda :)

Pending review doesn't mean good or bad, it just means they are working on it. We didn't get any news for quite a long time too when the app was transfered to Singapore. But once we got the news it was PPR. So hang on there you should have news soon.

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
alex84 said:
I'm getting pretty worried about all this. I was approved to sponsor beginning of January and by the Quebec government end of Jan. So far my wife or me haven't received anything from Singapore. I don't even have a way to look online on ECAS to see the status as they didn't even send a letter to my wife with her file number. I tried emailing them with my email and hers, no answer. What the hell is wrong with them. Soon my wife will need to redo her medical, it was done in October.

I don't really know what to do anymore. I've been emailing there singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and didn't get any answer, how come some of you get an answer when emailing, I don't understand....

If anyone got some suggestions, I would appreciate.

Alex

Alex, did you try calling CIC Mississauga? Did you pay the fee online? I use the receipt number to check ecas.

pelda

Star Member
Jan 13, 2010
Jakarta, Indonesia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks waitingforever!
glad to hear it...i hope we will hear news soon...my med check up is also going to be over soon :(

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
Hello Everyone,

My partner and I have finally sent our application off to Mississauga last week. We are currently in southern Thailand teaching English. We have been here for just over 2 years. I am from Saskatchewan, Canada and my partner is from the Philippines. We are hoping that her immigration will be approved in about a year because we would like to finish our work contracts first before going home. Anyhow, just thought we would say hello introduce ourselves and wish you all the best of luck with your applications.

alex84

May 14, 2010
I got the good news today, omg. I was starting to despair after not hearing from Singapore or being able to track online for 7 months, but they just sent my wife a letter asking for her passport today. This ordeal is almost over. I'm going to see her for 3 weeks end of September, will try to book a one way ticket for her to come back with me.

charloux

Apr 6, 2010
Hello again Indowoman,
the RCMP is taking around 120 days to process fingerprints :S So, if it does take that long for my husbands fingerprint app, then CIC won't receive any info back about his criminal record check till October. Such a process! I hope all goes well after that though!

Congrats to all whom have received their PPR!

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
Congrats Alex, I hope the flights work out perfectly for you both!