App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
There is an update on my case when I logged on to ecas today "Medical results have been received". This is the first update I see since my file was transfered to Singapore on April 1st, 2010 although I've sent in the medical results about the same time I filed the app end of Feb. Small news but I'm happy to know that they are working on my case :). Anyone else has any news?

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
Waiting4ever said:
There is an update on my case when I logged on to ecas today "Medical results have been received". This is the first update I see since my file was transfered to Singapore on April 1st, 2010 although I've sent in the medical results about the same time I filed the app end of Feb. Small news but I'm happy to know that they are working on my case :). Anyone else has any news?
Very good news. Maybe you win the lotto and get a PPR within 4 months!

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
ggood, the ecas status still says "in process" though. I'm happy and nervous at the same time. I guess I won't be at ease until they request for my wife's passport. Hopefully won't be long.

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
Waiting4ever said:
ggood, the ecas status still says "in process" though. I'm happy and nervous at the same time. I guess I won't be at ease until they request for my wife's passport. Hopefully won't be long.
You can read my last update on Ecaps on this thread or another Singapore thread.

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
Yay! My wife just called this morning. She received all the pictures and evidence of our relationship along with a letter from Singapore requesting for her passport to be dropped off at IOM so they can send it to Singapore for her. However, I just checked on ecas there is no new updates still the same as yesterday. The status is still saying "In process". But anyhow, I'm so happy I hope a few more weeks my wife will have her visa issued. I will give more update as it transpires. Best of luck to everyone!

etownboy

Feb 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
File Transfer...
in process 26-03-2010
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Interview........
12 may 2011
Waiting4ever said:
Yay! My wife just called this morning. She received all the pictures and evidence of our relationship along with a letter from Singapore requesting for her passport to be dropped off at IOM so they can send it to Singapore for her. However, I just checked on ecas there is no new updates still the same as yesterday. The status is still saying "In process". But anyhow, I'm so happy I hope a few more weeks my wife will have her visa issued. I will give more update as it transpires. Best of luck to everyone!
wow congrats waiting4ever.
it only takes u 2.5months for ppr. how did u do it so fast? did u have lawyers or something? mine was in process 5 days before u and no news yet. but still only 3 months in. hope i get some news in the next month or so. keep us up to date :D

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
etownboy said:
wow congrats waiting4ever.
it only takes u 2.5months for ppr. how did u do it so fast? did u have lawyers or something? mine was in process 5 days before u and no news yet. but still only 3 months in. hope i get some news in the next month or so. keep us up to date :D
Thanks etownboy. Yes I use lawyer but also my case is very straight forward. I have lot of proofs for our relationship, 3 yrs worth of emails and 1 year worth of phone bills, and a lot of wedding photos. Prior to that I used phone card but I was advised that phone card is not a valid proof as it can't indicate who you are calling. I hope you get good news soon, keep us up to date. Best of luck to you and everyone who is still waiting.

etownboy

Feb 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
File Transfer...
in process 26-03-2010
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Interview........
12 may 2011
i got a good and a bad news.
my wife got all the evidence back today. that was cool, but the bad news is she will have to go thru an interview.
i expected it cus i sent out phone cards, which i shouldnt.
but iam happy that its getting closer and dont have to wonder where my application is. :D

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
etownboy said:
i got a good and a bad news.
my wife got all the evidence back today. that was cool, but the bad news is she will have to go thru an interview.
i expected it cus i sent out phone cards, which i shouldnt.
but iam happy that its getting closer and dont have to wonder where my application is. :D
Yeah it's not so bad news, at least you know they are working on it. Did they let you know the interview date? Make sure you know a lot of details about each other, be prepared and you should be fine. Keep us updated with your case. Best of luck to you etownboy!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ waiting
4ever,

is there a questionnaire sent out to you guys? how about the messages from the facebook?do i have to print them? maybe the billing statements of my phones will work right? i will send them all,
how much proofs do i have to send them? eventhough we are married for 6 years and have a child we have to send proof of relationship? one more thing, our child is in the Philippines, is it ok then that my son's application is in the philippines? thanks for the help! much appreciated!

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
rosellyalung said:
@ waiting
4ever,

is there a questionnaire sent out to you guys? how about the messages from the facebook?do i have to print them? maybe the billing statements of my phones will work right? i will send them all,
how much proofs do i have to send them? eventhough we are married for 6 years and have a child we have to send proof of relationship? one more thing, our child is in the Philippines, is it ok then that my son's application is in the philippines? thanks for the help! much appreciated!
No other questionaire sent to us, the only ones we filled out are on the application kit. Emails, Facebook messages (of course if it can be identified using your name and your spouse's name, nickname that is not related to your names might not be good) and phone statements showing the number you called are valid proof of communication between you and your spouse. The more you have and the stronger your case. You can add your son on the same application as your spouse. I'm not quite sure I understand your situation. Is your son not together with your spouse?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@waiting

my husband is PR and is working in singapore and my son is studying living with my mom and mother in law, we have no choice but to let my son stay in the Philippines, it is hard though for us, but in God' grace we wil be together soon! i hope you can always share you experience with the application. thanks a lot much appreciated

Waiting4ever

Jun 14, 2010
Cananda
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-04-2010
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2010
rosellyalung said:
@ waiting

my husband is PR and is working in singapore and my son is studying living with my mom and mother in law, we have no choice but to let my son stay in the Philippines, it is hard though for us, but in God' grace we wil be together soon! i hope you can always share you experience with the application. thanks a lot much appreciated
Rosellyanlung, you can obtain the application kit at cic.gc.ca. If I understand you correctly, you are either a PR or Canadian citizen and you want to sponsor your spouse who is a PR in Singapore. I know that the spouse and dependent child can apply on the same application form but I'm not sure if they can be in two different countries. You need to consult a lawyer for this or anyone who knows the answer to this question can help answer it. I would suggest you to post a question under Family Class Sponsorship page, there are a lot of people with very good knowledge on this forum.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@waiting4ever- nope i am not PR, i am still applying for PR here in canada on August, thanks for the help! god bless keep me posted ok thank you

indowoman

Jun 29, 2010
Jakarta Indonesia
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2009
File Transfer...
12-02-2010
Med's Request
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
08-06-2011
Interview........
nothing
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
Woman from Indonesia, married with canadian. My timeline :
Sponsorship approved : 28 Jan 2010
Start processing in Singapore : 12 Feb 2010
Still "in processing" till now, nothing news from Singapore. My documents is complete, hope get PR soon... :(