Passport Req..
July 28,2014 and PP reached at SVO on Aug 28
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2014, Visa reached at VFS: 13 Oct 2014
LANDED..........
June, 2015
bangla said:
Hello All,

My wife recieved something in the mail back home. As i have mentioned before that my wife got TRV after much heated application battle (applied twice and got it :p) and how she is in Canada with me....Our family could not understand what the CIC document stated. We think it is remed, however they mentioned that the process was complete or that further documents was requested...we are worried a bit. We have asked our family to send all documents to Canada.

Question:
I found a place in town that does Med for CIC... so based on that we can do remed in Canada. CAN someone clearify if we can send and recieve passport from Canada or does my wife have to go back home if they request Passport request??? Would appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
Ask your people not to mail your documents by Bangladesh postal Department as it will never reach you in Canada or if it reach to you it will be more than a month. Better ask the to scan the document and send it by email to you.

If you go to Medical check up section in CIC website you will find the list of designated doctors by CIC in your area who are authorised to do medical checkup for CIC, check-up your medical from one of them, otherwise you will be in real trouble as you send invalid medical check-up and your date to submit document will expire you.

Good luck

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
1st : 12-10-2013, re-medical : Aug 25, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June, 2015
javedurrahman said:
It's too frustrating!...I applied for my wife in June 20,2012, singapore office put my wife's name in the interview list in march 19,2013...since then there is no response from them... I tried inso many ways to know when they will disclose the interview date but couldn't able to find it out... i dont know how long we have to wait.. :(
Send Singapore Visa Office an email at https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore requesting early interveiw in Dhaka or Ask for a immediate telephone interview or immediate interview in Singapore where your spouse will go for interview.

I know email is an official record which they can not deny and so they act on it and respond.

bangla

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2013
AOR Received.
March/2013
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Jan/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb/2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Shaw said:
Ask your people not to mail your documents by Bangladesh postal Department as it will never reach you in Canada or if it reach to you it will be more than a month. Better ask the to scan the document and send it by email to you.

If you go to Medical check up section in CIC website you will find the list of designated doctors by CIC in your area who are authorised to do medical checkup for CIC, check-up your medical from one of them, otherwise you will be in real trouble as you send invalid medical check-up and your date to submit document will expire you.

Good luck
Thanks...but i need to know if we can send passport from Canada. We found doctor in my area in Canada that is approved by CIC. Can you inform how to send passport. Anyone who has sent passport please help!! How do you send and receive passport to Singapore Visa office

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June, 2015
bangla said:
Thanks...but i need to know if we can send passport from Canada. We found doctor in my area in Canada that is approved by CIC. Can you inform how to send passport. Anyone who has sent passport please help!! How do you send and receive passport to Singapore Visa office
Why not from Canada ? I never send PP to SVO. There is no mention in the letter to send the PP from Bangladesh, you can send it from anywhere. SVO will match the PP with the copy of the PP you submitted earlier. SVO is only interested to seal a Visa on PP of proper person. Sr member of this thread Saied sent his PP by courier from Dhaka. He could advise you better.

royalbd

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013 , Again remedical request 6 Feb, 2014
Interview........
No
VISA ISSUED...
21 May, 2013
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
Of course you can send you pp from Canada through DHL/FEDEX. I know a person did it just 2 months back.

All the best

bangla said:
Hello All,

My wife recieved something in the mail back home. As i have mentioned before that my wife got TRV after much heated application battle (applied twice and got it :p) and how she is in Canada with me....Our family could not understand what the CIC document stated. We think it is remed, however they mentioned that the process was complete or that further documents was requested...we are worried a bit. We have asked our family to send all documents to Canada.

Question:
I found a place in town that does Med for CIC... so based on that we can do remed in Canada. CAN someone clearify if we can send and recieve passport from Canada or does my wife have to go back home if they request Passport request??? Would appreciate your reply.

Thanks,

Saied

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 31, 2012
File Transfer...
March, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
January, 2014; Passport sent on Jan 19, 2014; passport dispatched back from Singapore on Feb 7,2014. eCase status showing "Decision Made" 9/2/14....
VISA ISSUED...
February 5, 2014
LANDED..........
yes and life is beautiful
Shaw said:
Why not from Canada ? I never send PP to SVO. There is no mention in the letter to send the PP from Bangladesh, you can send it from anywhere. SVO will match the PP with the copy of the PP you submitted earlier. SVO is only interested to seal a Visa on PP of proper person. Sr member of this thread Saied sent his PP by courier from Dhaka. He could advise you better.
I had my wife sent her passport from dhaka, but through VFS global office, not by courier. Courier is an option, but sending your passport through VFS is secure and more credential.

javedurrahman

Feb 11, 2014
Shaw said:
Send Singapore Visa Office an email at requesting early interveiw in Dhaka or Ask for a immediate telephone interview or immediate interview in Singapore where your spouse will go for interview.

I know email is an official record which they can not deny and so they act on it and respond.
Thanks a lot for your advice! :)

TTL

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
06-05-2013
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent 04042014, returned on 20052014
LANDED..........
22-05-2014
bangla said:
Hello All,

Question:

Thanks,
I have my application in Singapore but i am currently in Canada as well.
I will be redoing my medicals in Canada.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
anyone having the famous AG00894 as the processing officer???

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
kaisin82 said:
anyone having the famous AG00894 as the processing officer???
I have it, why?

Shaw

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June, 2015
Davidsuchet said:
I have it, why?
Because he wants to know how many clients like him is under the control of Satan !

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
Shaw said:
Because he wants to know how many clients like him is under the control of Satan !
Yes, but he has applied under provincial nomination program, That's funny the officer responsible for family class and nomination class is same.

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
Davidsuchet said:
Yes, but he has applied under provincial nomination program, That's funny the officer responsible for family class and nomination class is same.
Doesnt really matter...if u go check the Provincial nominee forum...you will find its the same story...everyone is getting news except the applicants under this particular VO

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
Davidsuchet said:
Only thin which i can tell u is..ur application is fine..itz just a slow or very buzy officer...but we he/she starts processing..it gets done in a month! as you could see from our timelines...after my file started processing..from start to end..1 month ...my wife got pp back with visa

theblackbeat

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I had to guess it ,sent 21/2/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/04/2014
LANDED..........
will land the 4th of june
I want to tell the people my story , My nightmare started last october 2013 when I got an finally an awnser from this visa office after I sent a couple Email
this was the email I sent ;

Please regarding my wife application she seems to have difficulties to get letter at her adress . The adress is good but sometimes she have problem with thai mail service , so is it possible to you please to send any request to her , example red-med or anything like it , via email too ,her email is bualaiblack @ gmail.com and if you can send a copy of those email and letter to me that would be realy appreciated . My email theblackbeat @ yahoo.com . Thanks for everything hope to get news soon for my wife ! Thanks for everything you do for us .Please accept my best regards thanks .

they awnser me like this :

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:14:10 PM, "re-singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca" <re-singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca> wrote:
Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that we have sent medical form (see attached) via email to your spouse on 08July13. We also requested for Thai police certificate, immigration photo & Schedule A.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

I realise then they sent it to the wrong email because I saw on the re-med attached file that they missed a letter on my wife's mail I was so depressed and stressed I sent them this Email Back :

I confirm that we never receive the medical form you sent for my spouse on the 08 july 2013, because you sent it to the wrong email address , I read on the medical form that you write my spouse email as bulaiblack @ gmail.com but it should be bualaiblack @ gmail.com . she will go do her med exam tomorow the 10 october 2013, I hope we will not be sanction for this because its said in the medical request that she have to do it within 60 days but we never got the first mail I worked so hard for this for many years I hope you understand. Can you send us a copy of the first email that was sent on the 08 july 2013 to the right email address bualaiblack @ gmail.com because i dont know what a schedule A is ? and we want want to sent the proper document to make the application to go forward

I never got no anwser After that ......I sent the medical sent the police certificate while I was In thailand last november and december got back here no news . I did my third GCMS to realize that they received all that i sent but they still got my schedule A pending . I sent other email they never write back to me about a schedule A they never write back to me .
I made somebody in this great forum read the email they sent sent me in october 2013 and he said that I should submit my passport right away !! I did not realize before then that when they asked for schedule a is also a passport request because they never sent the original email and I never got the appendix A form , How could I know that they are so damn clear !!!! That same great guy emailed me A copy of is own appendix A I change the file number manually at the bottom I filed it and send the passport today with 4 picture of my wife and one sign with DOB .

I hope everything will go well for now, I feel completely destroy by this lack of humanity from their part .

So here I am today In front of all this alone and sad knowing that the 8 july 2013 they ask for the re-med, immig pics, police cert, and passport request my wife could have been with me since september 2013 but I never get it because the mispelled of one letter, and I had to get all information by myself about what to do next , so I think you can understand my hatred about this office , and I told you this story so you can be aware of what can happen to you , I heard it happens to other too . so stay close to them get your GCMS I watched what they do .Some people told me that if something goes wrong again I should go see a MP, I will sure do it , thanks to read this , made me feel better just to wrote it down .

Wish me luck and a happy ending for the rest I need it !!!!!