Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
smahmud said:
Hey everyone,

I haven't been posting in the forum for a long time. Although I was keeping an eye on it everyday. I noticed that a lot of the applicant who are close to my timeline have started to receive some update from SVO but there are also a lot of them who have been waiting for a long time. I have a huge update to post and that is my friends that my wife (sponsor and living with me in BD) is pregnant for 1 month :D :D :D. I know it is a good news for us but we both are sick worried that as she is going to have to leave bangladesh because we both want our baby to be born in Canada and because she can have the best possible care in canada, but it also implies that my application might not be processed by the time she is ready to deliver and I have to miss my child birth.

I know a lot of you are experienced dealing with such situation or heard other members who went through the same procedure. As we have quite a lot of time before that hapanes, at this moment I would really appreciate any input. Please advise me about what should be our next step towards this? What are the chances to acquire a temporary visa if that comes to it so that i can be there for my child birth? should I let them know about the update and how?
anything...any input... I cant bear this tension and for sure my wife is feeling the burden as well and i know how bad this is for her and for our baby.
there is a high chances that they ask u for dna test after the baby born which exceed the processing time a lot..u must hv to inform svo after ur child birth..u can try for trv even though there is a light chances of acceptence..but u never know u can try..

Fortune89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
Doc's Request.
04-2016 - DNA TEST Appointment
AOR Received.
06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
07-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Interview........
ECAS changed to In Progress on 10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
AKHI said:
hi everyone,
today i got notification from vfs that my passport has been dispatched from svo now its on d way to dhaka :D...it took 6 days after ecas showing decision made to hand over my passport to vfs.....
Congrats......!!!

Fortune89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
07-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
cdnmom said:
And drum roll please...
ECAS ... In process

We started processing your application on November 4th

:D ;D :p
Rock & roll... Congrats :)

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
1st on April 2012 & 2nd on July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
Waived & file status "IN PROCESS" in July 2013
Passport Req..
April 2014
samkh said:
Hi Sama2012

Did u email them regard to ur PPR ?
Hi Samkh, Yes I did but did not get any reply yet. Sorry for late reply.

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
AKHI said:
hi everyone,
today i got notification from vfs that my passport has been dispatched from svo now its on d way to dhaka :D...it took 6 days after ecas showing decision made to hand over my passport to vfs.....
Congrats Akhi...

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
April 2014
cdnmom said:
And drum roll please...
ECAS ... In process

We started processing your application on November 4th

:D ;D :p
Congrats CDNMOM for your good news.

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
Thanks Everyone :)

Now let's hope we get PPR very soon!!!

regina_ca

Sep 19, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 july 2010
File Transfer...
7 oct 2010
Med's Done....
june 2010
Interview........
still waiting hope...soon...
Hi everyone
I need you help :'(
Singapore ask for Canada criminal record. Now I am in Thailand. :eek: :eek:
My questions are
1 How I can get eletronic fingerprint and where???
Traditional ink and roll fingerprint
2 How much for RCMP fee?
3 How can I pay fee?
4 How long for processing time??

Please help
Thank you so much

Nazmus

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-07-2013
File Transfer...
29-07-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
05-06-2014
Passport Req..
08-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2014
LANDED..........
24-09-2014
smahmud said:
Hey everyone,

I haven't been posting in the forum for a long time. Although I was keeping an eye on it everyday. I noticed that a lot of the applicant who are close to my timeline have started to receive some update from SVO but there are also a lot of them who have been waiting for a long time. I have a huge update to post and that is my friends that my wife (sponsor and living with me in BD) is pregnant for 1 month :D :D :D. I know it is a good news for us but we both are sick worried that as she is going to have to leave bangladesh because we both want our baby to be born in Canada and because she can have the best possible care in canada, but it also implies that my application might not be processed by the time she is ready to deliver and I have to miss my child birth.

I know a lot of you are experienced dealing with such situation or heard other members who went through the same procedure. As we have quite a lot of time before that hapanes, at this moment I would really appreciate any input. Please advise me about what should be our next step towards this? What are the chances to acquire a temporary visa if that comes to it so that i can be there for my child birth? should I let them know about the update and how? anything...any input... I cant bear this tension and for sure my wife is feeling the burden as well and i know how bad this is for her and for our baby.
If you declare your wife is pregnant then she will never get the visa. And once the child is born you will have to apply for the childs citizenship and all. Which takes more than a year. You might have to change the sponsorship application as well. Which could mean total fresh start of the application. It is ridiculous and frustrating how these offices work. But all we can do is pray and hope for the best. My suggestion will be that you try to get TRV before your wife start showing all signs of pregnancy. Do all you can to ensure TRV. Otherwise you might be in it for a long time. Good luck

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
1st on 21/March/2012 & 2nd on 05/July/2013
Interview........
Waived, Ecase In Process 04/July/2013
Passport Req..
10/Oct/2013, Mail over on 07/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
13/Nov/2013, Decision Made 24/Nov/2013, Complete 13/De/2013
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
I hope we all get some good news by today :)

Viruta57

Nov 16, 2012
Saguenay
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2011
AOR Received.
12-2011
File Transfer...
01-2012
Med's Request
07-2013
Med's Done....
Redone 05-2013
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
2013-12-18
VISA ISSUED...
2014-02-07
LANDED..........
One year ago on a TRV
I send them a e-mail today... we will see.... :'( :'( :'(

bnan said:
If they have asked for a re-medical after your status changes to "In-process", it usually is a positive sign. I am not sure why are they taking so long to send you the PPR, I have seen most of the people here getting the request fairly quickly or 6 weeks after the re-medical.

However, you can try to email them and see if they have received all the necessary documents from you and if there is anything missing? Sometimes due to some mistakes it causes some delays, as some of the people here have experienced. Also some people here have received their PPR after sending them an email after the long delay like yours, however I am not sure how relevant it is to one another.

All the best :) .. 25 months is already too long :( :( , hope it goes quickly for you from here.

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
smahmud said:
Hey everyone,

I know a lot of you are experienced dealing with such situation or heard other members who went through the same procedure. As we have quite a lot of time before that hapanes, at this moment I would really appreciate any input. Please advise me about what should be our next step towards this? What are the chances to acquire a temporary visa if that comes to it so that i can be there for my child birth? should I let them know about the update and how? anything...any input... I cant bear this tension and for sure my wife is feeling the burden as well and i know how bad this is for her and for our baby.
Hi Smahmud

Congratulations on the news of your baby!!

I am guessing your wife is a Canadian citizen since she is currently with you in Bangladesh ... Your process may be finished before it is time for the birth... keep the faith :)

You can try to apply for a TRV... but most people are unsuccessful... if you do apply make sure you tell that you are applying with Dual Intent... and advise them that you will not overstay your visa and put your PR application in jeopardy
Do you have a job in your home country... own land... you will have to show ties to your home country in order to get the TRV approved. As well as funds to support your stay in Canada

Good luck :)

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
Nazmus said:
If you declare your wife is pregnant then she will never get the visa. And once the child is born you will have to apply for the childs citizenship and all. Which takes more than a year. You might have to change the sponsorship application as well. Which could mean total fresh start of the application. It is ridiculous and frustrating how these offices work. But all we can do is pray and hope for the best. My suggestion will be that you try to get TRV before your wife start showing all signs of pregnancy. Do all you can to ensure TRV. Otherwise you might be in it for a long time. Good luck
Be careful with advise you provide
His wife does not need a visa as he has indicated she is the sponsor... she can go to Canada at any time
If the baby is born in Canada which is their intention.. the baby will automatically be a Canadian Citizen so no need to apply for the child's citizenship. There is nothing that has to be done with the application at this point... they may have to add the child on as a dependent after the child is born.

Good luck to all

TorontoGuy44

Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Early July 2012
File Transfer...
Late Sep 2012; In Process: Late Aug 2013
Med's Request
Re-medical request: Early Sep 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012; Re-medical : Sep 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
6 weeks after re-medical; Ppt sent : Mid Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Early Nov, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am really happy to announce that my wife has recently got her passport back with visa by the grace of God.

Here's the brief timeline:

Application sent to CIC - Mississauga : Early July, 2012
App. Transferred to SVO : Late Sep, 2012
Ppt with visa in hand : Early Nov, 2013

Total Processing time : 16 months
Total Processing time for SVO : 13.5 months

Good luck Everyone! If you are still waiting for some news from SVO, I hope you hear something soon!

Fortune89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
07-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
TorontoGuy44 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am really happy to announce that my wife has recently got her passport back with visa by the grace of God.

Here's the brief timeline:

Application sent to CIC - Mississauga : Early July, 2012
App. Transferred to SVO : Late Sep, 2012
Ppt with visa in hand : Early Nov, 2013

Total Processing time : 16 months
Total Processing time for SVO : 13.5 months

Good luck Everyone! If you are still waiting for some news from SVO, I hope you hear something soon!
Congrats ... Your waiting is over. Happy for you.
You r lucky that SVO processed ur wife's application in 13.5 months.
Keep praying for us. All the best :)