02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
samkh said:
3 months passed since re-medical no PPR yet :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\ :-\
hi, something is not right to me. I suggest that you email again singapore with sspecific enquiry to singapore on behalf of the sponsor and a secong one from sponsored person. Then let them know that you have redone your remed but haven't receive any email or mail yet so you want to make sure if you have missed it or something then rewrite your email I'd and mailing adress on the email. Hopefully you will get an answer. Cuz that's what I did and it came out that they have sent to us by email but we didn't received it somehow.... Try goodluck

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
samkh said:
I have sent them email , last month no answer yet and nothing is unusual in GCMS note.
Samkh;
If it is possible to you, you should go there and ask them in person. Sometimes papers get lost or they send email or mail to wrong address or maybe the doctor has forgotten to send your medical result to SVO. I have a bad experience with medical exam I mean it is not unusual this delay may caused by human fault. I hope you get ppr sooner.

theblackbeat

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I had to guess it ,sent 21/2/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/04/2014
LANDED..........
will land the 4th of june
my timeline:
my location ; montreal quebec
visa office; singapor
sponsorship approuval ; 2 august 2012
information sent to singapor ; 2 august 2012
Quebec Imm CSQ ; got it august 2012
meds done = 10 febuary 2012

Can you believe that, people I am so pissed off right now , I send a mail to the singa office to get some news because we were supposed to get news for the re-med around july but we got nothing only non stop wait . they anwser my enquiry like this now today :Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that we have sent medical form (see attached) via email to your spouse on 08July13. We also requested for Thai police certificate, immigration photo & Schedule A.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

of assistance !!!!!!!!!!! motherf...............er they sent the mail to a wrong address !!!! I read on the pdf of the re-med file that they made a one letter mistake on my wife s mail address they wrote bulai@..... instead of bualai@.... been waiting for 3 month like an asshole could almost have her visa already I saw guys in this forum that did the remed in july and they have a visa now , and I also read that you got to do the remed within 60 days or you can get problem for the application but we never got the email . she will go do the remed tommorow in bangkok but now I feel so pissed and destroyed I cant believe that they will ruin my work and my wait for a misatke that they did in my wife email .
What can I do now? I need support I want to cry I want to kill my-self cannot stand the wait any longer what I should do . Do you think everything will be fine I dont Know what to think I cant sleep I am so stress right now please somebody hepl me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
theblackbeat said:
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

Can you believe that, people I am so pissed off right now , I send a mail to the singa office to get some news because we were supposed to get news for the re-med around july but we got nothing only non stop wait . they anwser my enquiry like this now today :Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please note that we have sent medical form (see attached) via email to your spouse on 08July13. We also requested for Thai police certificate, immigration photo & Schedule A.

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

of assistance !!!!!!!!!!! motherf...............er they sent the mail to a wrong address !!!! I read on the pdf of the re-med file that they made a one letter mistake on my wife s mail address they wrote bulai @ ..... instead of bualai @ .... been waiting for 3 month like an asshole could almost have her visa already I saw guys in this forum that did the remed in july and they have a visa now , and I also read that you got to do the remed within 60 days or you can get problem for the application but we never got the email . she will go do the remed tommorow in bangkok but now I feel so pissed and destroyed I cant believe that they will ruin my work and my wait for a misatke that they did in my wife email .
What can I do now? I need support I want to cry I want to kill my-self cannot stand the wait any longer what I should do . Do you think everything will be fine I dont Know what to think I cant sleep I am so stress right now please somebody hepl me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :-X :-X :-X :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
theblackbeat;
Unfortunately this is a consequence of their fault that I talked about this morning. These things might happen during correspondences, the best way to prevent of these faults, is to order a GCMS to double check all your addresses and personal details. Now for your case no need to be worried just provide anything they need and attache a letter and your recent emails to them as an explanation that you did not receive any mail or email that's it! .You are lucky to haven't got refusal letter by now. I know some people from India got refused because visa office sent the document request to them and they did not get any letter from visa office, therefore visa officer refused their file :( and all was visa office's fault :(

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
theblackbeat said:
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

Sincerely,

Singapore | Singapour

of assistance !!!!!!!!!!! motherf...............er they sent the mail to a wrong address !!!! I read on the pdf of the re-med file that they made a one letter mistake on my wife s mail address they wrote bulai @ ..... instead of bualai @ .... been waiting for 3 month like an asshole could almost have her visa already I saw guys in this forum that did the remed in july and they have a visa now , and I also read that you got to do the remed within 60 days or you can get problem for the application but we never got the email . she will go do the remed tommorow in bangkok but now I feel so pissed and destroyed I cant believe that they will ruin my work and my wait for a misatke that they did in my wife email .
This is very funny and thses are mistakes they always make wasting people's time. I am glad they sent the original email with that stupid mistake from their side. For example, i they knew they screw up they wouldn't have send the original but God has punish them to reveal their mess. I encourage your to be patient and proceed with your spouse's medical but resend them the email and point out that the mistake was made from their side so they mess up not you asap. Everything happens for a reason so cheer up

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
@theblackbeat:Oh lord, at least you inded up finding about it now than later on with a refusal. Things like that make me feel that these visa officer are careless and seems not to understand what a day is like without our spouse.now pressure them and ask them to resend it to the correct email! Hopefully you will received it asap!! It hapenned to me so I can feel your anger. All the best my friend and don't loose hope you are almost there!! Hang on!

semlay

Jan 13, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 27 2012
Nomination.....
DNA request-done march 2012
AOR Received.
October 20 2012
Med's Request
June 6 2013
Interview........
Waived
My timeline
August 20 2012 sent application to Singapore (told them we are excepted our first child together )
October 20 2012 approved for family sponsoring
February 10 2013 received denial letter saying not enough proof BUT they said we have to do DNA
April 14 2013 all the DNA BOTH sides are done and sent away
June 6 2013 received e-mail asking family to do there re-medicals
September 4 2013 passport request and interview waived
Now am just waiting for the last few steps!!!!!!!!!
Good luck all
It just takes TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
semlay said:
My timeline
August 20 2012 sent application to Singapore (told them we are excepted our first child together )
February 10 2013 received denial letter saying not enough proof BUT they said we have to do DNA
Good luck all
Congratulations.....good for you........I hope you get your passport back sooner! Please share your landing experience with us once you get in Canada.

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
semlay said:
My timeline
Good luck all
ur lucky to get dna req so fast, i got dna req almost near 2 yr after submission of d application, lets see when u get ur passport back.........

tuntuni

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 march 2013
AOR Received.
17th april 2013
File Transfer...
17th april
Med's Request
february 6th
Med's Done....
20th january
Passport Req..
feb 11th and sent and recieved on march 6th by SVO decision made april 25th :D PASSPORT DISPATCHED 19TH MAY
hi guies i have quick question, i have ordered gcms notes in augast and it said my spouse case is waiting for final review. since the strike is over and all :D i have ordr another gcms notes since i am to eager and impatient to know whats going on. Now my husbands medical is going to expire n january ( two months left) . Any suggestion ??? what to do next ??

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
tuntuni said:
hi guies i have quick question, i have ordered gcms notes in augast and it said my spouse case is waiting for final review. since the strike is over and all :D i have ordr another gcms notes since i am to eager and impatient to know whats going on. Now my husbands medical is going to expire n january ( two months left) . Any suggestion ??? what to do next ??
Hello Tuntuni :)

Can you provide your timeline?
If you are in the final stages they may extend your medical or request that you re-do it
Good luck

theblackbeat

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I had to guess it ,sent 21/2/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/04/2014
LANDED..........
will land the 4th of june
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

what is a schedule A ? I heard about this they ask about it in the same time of the re-med and police certificate but I dont know what the fuck it is ????? 8)

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
tuntuni said:

hi tuntuni.iam guessing ur a bangladesh applicant to.couple of applicants and I have been waiting for final review for more than a year now.can we please compare our gcms notes.i wana check whether our visa officer is the same?

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theblackbeat said:
my timeline:
visa office; singapor

what is a schedule A ? I heard about this they ask about it in the same time of the re-med and police certificate but I dont know what the *censored word* it is ????? 8)
Believe me the censored word/s does not help. It only stress you out more.

Schedule A is an Appendix (1 page) that the Applicant fills out when sending with the Passport. It just asks for the information of people who is/are coming to Canada. This form is sent by by Singapore when they ask for passport.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diyabrar said:
hi tuntuni.iam guessing ur a bangladesh applicant to.couple of applicants and I have been waiting for final review for more than a year now.can we please compare our gcms notes.i wana check whether our visa officer is the same?
I would suggest that the Applicant send a letter, stating genuine concern, by courier to Singapore's street address inquiring the status of your file. I also suggest not to show any frustration or negative language in the letter.