02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Suman1980 said:
my interview date is 2nd december, whats's ur date?
Same 2december too.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Taycaoco said:
I'm very sorry to hear that. Usually, they explain the reasons of their refusal. What the letter said?

What is your next step now? You'll ask for a rehearing in front of an immigration judge?
well Tayca, I know how meek this sounds but I swear we are for real. Its been 2.5 yrs and $27,000 dollars I have spent. They sure as fck must think I am quite the geek.lol. I really dont know what else to say.

I used to compete internationally for Canada and have since often been called, in jide, a nationalist by my friends. Today on, I have absolute, utter hatred for Canada and our vo. I'm sorry. Going Cambodia.

here's an old judo expression I have learnt that might help like it has for me.

Good Luck, Bad Luck, We'll See...
There once was a Taoist farmer. One day the Taoist farmer's only horse broke out of the corral and ran away. The farmer's neighbors, all hearing of the horse running away, came to the Taoist farmer's house to view the corral. As they stood there, the neighbors all said, “Oh what bad luck!” The farmer replied, “Good luck, bad luck, we'll see.”

About a week later, the horse returned, bringing with it a whole herd of wild horses, which the Taoist farmer and his son quickly corralled. The neighbors, hearing of the corralling of the horses, came to see for themselves. As they stood there looking at the corral filled with horses, the neighbors said, “Oh what good luck!” The farmer replied, “Good luck, bad luck, we'll see.”

A couple of weeks later, the Taoist farmer's son's leg was badly broken when he was thrown from a horse he was trying to break. A few days later the broken leg became infected and the son became delirious with fever. The neighbors, all hearing of the incident, came to see the son. As they stood there, the neighbors said, “Oh what bad luck!” The farmer replied, “Good luck, bad luck, we'll see.”

At that same time in China, there was a war going on between two rival warlords. The warlord of the Taoist farmer's village was involved in this war. In need of more soldiers, he sent one of his captains to the village to conscript young men to fight in the war. When the captain came to take the Taoist farmer's son he found a young man with a broken leg who was delirious with fever. Knowing there was no way the son could fight, the captain left him there. A few days later, the son's fever broke. The neighbors, hearing of the son's not being taken to fight in the war and of his return to good health, all came to see him. As they stood there, each one said, “Oh what good luck!” The farmer replied, “Good luck, bad luck, we'll see.”

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
is this one not the most near perfect ever seen? yes, you better play this one...he's magic

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dailypicksandflicks/stunning-mountain-time-lapse-by-terje-sorgjerd-2ghf

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
Hello121 said:
well Tayca, I know how meek this sounds but I swear we are for real. Its been 2.5 yrs and $27,000 dollars I have spent. They sure as fck must think I am quite the geek.lol. I really dont know what else to say.

I used to compete internationally for Canada and have since often been called, in jide, a nationalist by my friends. Today on, I have absolute, utter hatred for Canada and our vo. I'm sorry. Going Cambodia.
Man! I'm really sorry. But you're a Canadian citizen. Moreover, you're a real Canadian. This is your country. You have rights, you can still fight.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.285.html

Do the necessaries to go on appeal. If you still get a refusal, mediatize your case. It's the only way. What thwy said in the letter? What's the problem? Why they don't believe you?

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
Thank you very much for your valuable information, last medical my hubby went to Wahab.
dr. wahab is a very nice man. my father in law & mother in law did their medical here. very helpful doctor.

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello121 said:
My wife received her refusal letter today. Denied.
i,m very sorry to hear that . never loss hope be strong & keep fighting with cic.ask hellp from GOD sure next step u will be won. do apeal. thanks.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Taycaoco said:
Man! I'm really sorry. But you're a Canadian citizen. Moreover, you're a real Canadian. This is your country. You have rights, you can still fight.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.285.html

Do the necessaries to go on appeal. If you still get a refusal, mediatize your case. It's the only way. What thwy said in the letter? What's the problem? Why they don't believe you?

Yeah, I still havent receivd my letter yet and will take it to a lawyer when I get it.

smahmud

Sep 14, 2012
Dhaka, BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-25-2012
File Transfer...
11-25-2012
Med's Done....
04-26-2012, 2nd on March 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 6th 2014
Dont you guys think we should open a separate spreadshit for singapore VO applicants?

smahmud

Sep 14, 2012
Dhaka, BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-25-2012
File Transfer...
11-25-2012
Med's Done....
04-26-2012, 2nd on March 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 6th 2014
i meant spread sheet typo :D

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
smahmud said:
Dont you guys think we should open a separate spread*censored word* for singapore VO applicants?
old is gold, we should keep this one :)

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Taycaoco said:

hey Taycaoco, what do you mean by 'mediatize'?

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
Hello121 said:
hey Taycaoco, what do you mean by 'mediatize'?
My English is not good and I don't use the dictionary. I meant go to the media with your story. Bring the journalists into your case.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Taycaoco said:
My English is not good and I don't use the dictionary. I meant go to the media with your story. Bring the journalists into your case.
yeah, my buddy who produced for Rogers communications for 16 years before starting his own independant business wants to do a story but I really don't want to p/o the government.

Plan B if this appeal doesnt work is to work/save for 5-7 more years and then move there. Assume I'm in similar as a military husband, taking long leave of absences to visit for months at a time. Open a business once there, semi-retire. My wife has wanted me to move there since day 1 but I just cannot live like her.lol. I need to go with money.lol Again tho, that would mean my mom would never know her grandkids. Any at all, that would mean. She has copd and couldnt go there. We're going to try to have a baby when I go back to see my wife this saturday. Staying for 3 weeks. 2nd anniversary and will not try to think about the refusal.lol

This whole thing has been so strange. My Canadian buddy did the same as me in 2005/6 and his wife was here in 6-7 months. They have been happily married since, with 2 girls. He and his wife know plenty about my wife and I and claim our case was 10x better than theirs.lol He married her 1st visit after talking on phone for 4 months and she had a quick 10 min interview where she claims she didnt know anything compared to my wife. Of course, I have been on the phone every night with my wife for over 2 yrs now and have had 3 visits, soon 4.... to which somehow the vo claims we havent shown a maintained, meaningful, ongoing communication....lol. wtf eh?

Yup, 'skype-babies'. Has a neat little ring to it and not just for soldiers at war anymore...lol. Thank God for modern technology.=)

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
It HAS to mean that they just don't believe she loves me. I am near 13 yrs older but not terribly ugly, I swear. Super-fit too. I still smoke 20 somethings in sports, no problem and I am going to punish some for this soon enuff.lol My charm? Well, I didn't end up marrying until I was 40 so...lol

Its a helluva trump card they have here.lol

English! She should have learned better english. But thats my fault. She has to drive 30 minutes into town on the familys only motorcycle/moped to learn and the roads there are very, very, very freakin dangerous and I really didn't like that. Right after we applied I mistakenly figured she would be here in 6 months and told her to wait until she gets to Canada. The ones that I heard speak english there didnt speak it worth beans anyway and I didnt want her to learn any more bad habits to have to lose again when she gets here. At 10 months, in nov 11, when we recieved the interview letter, I thought, 'oh boy.' By april 2012, after my 3rd trip, I thought ok, you should go learn better english. So she went for a couple months. Then the rain season hit and the roads from her home are horrible to drive a motorcycle/moped thru. I saw this in my sept 11 trip. It'd be great ride for me on a CR125 motorcross bike. I told her to hold off on the lessons. Their english is not the same as here anyways. Just never really expected things to go on this way for so long and never had any idea anything about the future. Was too much of an optimist for my wife.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
sry for the ranting. Will be back off the beer and back to work tomorrow. Does make me feel better tho. :)