+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
I have submitted my passport on 22nd May and they got my passport on 24th may.

But, in your case its already more than 2 months !!!

Did you submit it in Bangladesh?

Did CIC send any email/notification to you yet?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rakib
Yes, I submitted in Bangladesh . I emailed them twice but no reply yet . last week my E-cas changed to Decision made , so not sure how to contact to them. Did you see any changes in your Ecas status yet after sending passport?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
afrosebd2002

Chances are Shiny's new born would be in the hands of baby selling gang of the hospital if it was born there.
She already said it was impossible to bear the extreme heat there.

silenthill_ca ,

Visa stamped :D

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
silenthill_ca said:
Yes, I submitted in Bangladesh . I emailed them twice but no reply yet . last week my E-cas changed to Decision made , so not sure how to contact to them. Did you see any changes in your Ecas status yet after sending passport?
Congrats ! You will get your passport with visa very soon I am sure :)

No, my ECAS is still "In Process".

so, your status changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made" after 2 months ? What is written in ECAS under the status ? Visa Stamped? or something like this?

Did you submit only passport? or, passport along with re-medical & police clearance certificate? I am asking this because I have submitted all these together. So, just want to know, it does not take longer if I submit all these things together with passport !

Thanks a lot and best of luck.

Regards,

Rakib

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
afrosebd2002 said:
@ Shiny,

I know how u pass ur days. I also go through the same situation in last 6months. In this moment it's difficult to live alone. I can't explain how many difficulties i face. Each & everyday with depression. I know it's not good for my baby but what can i do? I can't control myself. Good news is my husband will come in September. And i already take decision i need my family, my happiness more than canandian citizenship.

If possible go to BD after 3months coz u can fly after 3mnths of ur pregnancy & live with ur family & stay there till ur baby born.

I forgot to congratulate u. Congratulation..
Hi Afrose,Thank YOU, its great that your husband is coming to you soon, its great that he will see his childs birth.Unfortunately its not possible for me to go to bangladesh for now. I am just hoping that the next time i go is to bring my husband with me. I wish from my heart that we are united to our husbands very soon and start building our future.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Shaheenaz said:
I know how hard it is to pass days without your husband , keep yourself busy with work. try to talk to him about your baby on skype everyday. share the moment. Enjoy the present what ever you have. Thinking of he is not being here and getting upset over it just going to make you more sick and depressed which wont be good for your baby. So enjoy him/ her growing inside you. Buy the book " What to expect when you are expecting" This book tells you about every week growth and it is fun to read and know your baby. If you have one handy read it to your husband and both of you enjoy the time every day in skype:) InshAllah he will hear for interview soon.
Thank YOU i will do my best to help myself. ::) :-*

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
Hello Shiny,

You are not alone it just happened to me, my wife was pregnant back last August in Vietnam and she have to face the same problem as everyone waiting and depress only thing I can do is Skype everyday to make her happy and be healthy for the baby....this April we have our new born and she is very happy now don't even thinking this waiting process and she is too busy with the baby now....I hope you can do the same, one day we all going to be united with our family...Good luck and be happy :)

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
Congrats ! You will get your passport with visa very soon I am sure :)

No, my ECAS is still "In Process".

so, your status changed from "In Process" to "Decision Made" after 2 months ? What is written in ECAS under the status ? Visa Stamped? or something like this?

Did you submit only passport? or, passport along with re-medical & police clearance certificate? I am asking this because I have submitted all these together. So, just want to know, it does not take longer if I submit all these things together with passport !

Thanks a lot and best of luck.

Regards,

Rakib
Hi Rakibcsebute,

Yes I saw "Decision made "2 months after sending Passport. Thanks for your message ,hope you are right. I did wait really long. No, it doesnt say anything like Visa Stamped, but it says "A decision has been made , and office will contact". I had to send medical (re-medical) with passport, both came at the same time.

Hope this info helps, Wish you good luck , and wish me luck too .. we all need that.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
silenthill_ca

they don't write VISA STAMPED

They write :

"A decision has been made , and office will contact you concerning this decision".

it means visa has been stamped and it is on the waiting to be returned to you. Start planning for Canada !!

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
silenthill_ca said:
Hi Rakibcsebute,

Yes I saw "Decision made "2 months after sending Passport. Thanks for your message ,hope you are right. I did wait really long. No, it doesnt say anything like Visa Stamped, but it says "A decision has been made , and office will contact". I had to send medical (re-medical) with passport, both came at the same time.

Hope this info helps, Wish you good luck , and wish me luck too .. we all need that.
I think it took a bit long for you, because there were some problems at Dhaka CIC then and that is why they had to close their Dhaka office on 30th April. But, as far as I know, they should give you an email regarding how you want your passport back to you (via Registered email or courier services like FedEx). If you see the previous messages of this thread, then you will find some important information regarding that if you need those :)

I saw at least 2 people got this kind of standard of email from Singapore CIC. I am also eagerly waiting to get one !!!

Hope, you will get you passport back very soon :)

Good luck :)

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
I think it took a bit long for you, because there were some problems at Dhaka CIC then and that is why they had to close their Dhaka office on 30th April. But, as far as I know, they should give you an email regarding how you want your passport back to you (via Registered email or courier services like FedEx). If you see the previous messages of this thread, then you will find some important information regarding that if you need those :)

I saw at least 2 people got this kind of standard of email from Singapore CIC. I am also eagerly waiting to get one !!!

Hope, you will get you passport back very soon :)

Good luck :)
Yes, Thats what I have been waiting for, That standard e-mail. I didnt recieve any email from them and emailed them twice without any reply. So there is nothing much i can do I guess but waiting. let me know if you recieve any email.

Thanks

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
silenthill_ca said:
Yes, Thats what I have been waiting for, That standard e-mail. I didnt recieve any email from them and emailed them twice without any reply. So there is nothing much i can do I guess but waiting. let me know if you recieve any email.

Thanks
Don't worry at all. As your status has been changed to Decision Made, I think there is nothing to worry about. Ofcourse, I will let you know if I receive any email from CIC Singapore.

Thanks,

Rakib

bdlugger

Apr 5, 2012
rakibcsebuet said:
Hi bdlugger,

Did you get your passport in hand? Let us know please.

Best of Luck :)
Haven't received the passport yet, from a inside source whatever I could gather, it looks like they never mailed the passport at the first place. I kept sending them e-mail, no answer, sent fax, sent e-mail to Dhaka CHC - they can't help. Sent e-mail to MP-waiting for a reply...............This is just an endless full of crap system.......no way to contact them..............

Wiggie

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
File Transfer...
09/06/2011
Med's Request
14/05/2012
Med's Done....
Original 26/04/2011 Re-medical 15/05/2012
Interview........
16/01/2012
Passport Req..
18/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2012
LANDED..........
08/11/2012
@rakibcsebuet, silenthill_ca and anyone else who has already submitted passport.

In the letter requesting passport, did they mention any option to submit the passport in person at their office? My wife's ECAS has shown medical results have been received for nearly 3 weeks now and we are anxiously waiting for the passport request. Just would like to know if they still offer that as on option as that's what we would probably do seeing as they are taking longer and longer to send back people's passports which were submitted via mail. Thanks

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Wiggie said:
@ rakibcsebuet, silenthill_ca and anyone else who has already submitted passport.

In the letter requesting passport, did they mention any option to submit the passport in person at their office? My wife's ECAS has shown medical results have been received for nearly 3 weeks now and we are anxiously waiting for the passport request. Just would like to know if they still offer that as on option as that's what we would probably do seeing as they are taking longer and longer to send back people's passports which were submitted via mail. Thanks
As far as I know, there was an option for "pick up the passport in person" when that will be ready.
and in case of submitting the passport, you definitely can do that going in person to Singapore. That makes sense because if you send it via FedEx, somebody is carrying your passport right? So, that won't be a problem for sure.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
rakibcsebuet said:
As far as I know, there was an option for "pick up the passport in person" when that will be ready.
and in case of submitting the passport, you definitely can do that going in person to Singapore. That makes sense because if you send it via FedEx, somebody is carrying your passport right? So, that won't be a problem for sure.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.
Good idea to go there but what gonna happen after submitting the passport? You can't come back without your passport and what if it takes a month to stamped the visa? So you gonna be stuck in a foreign country where you don't have your passport with you. What if a Singaporean policeman catch you to check your visa and papers?