AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Its too long. I cannot believe others waited like us. I don't believe it. Its too long. Every morning I wake up way, way too heavy hearted. My wife is far away for too long. We aren't allowed to enjoy the simple things together or even plan a solid future. This isn't compassionate or near being reasonable.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
exactly 8months since first interview letter.................WTH :eek:
@Hello121, so right, we cant plan our future and do anything to begin our future theres noway living in two different country for so long and plan anything.
Almost 3yrs since i married.FML just checked ecas and its still on APPLICATION RECEIVED! :-\ these days i am feeling like cr*p being prego without my husband and feeling sickk everyday and lonely.

How much is too much, i dont know..i just cant take it anymoreeee... :'(

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88,
Don't think too much about this. Try to enjoy your pregnancy. I know now it will be more difficult than before for you to keep patience when you are expecting and your husband is not with you to share. Due to hormonal change you may be very emotional, sensitive....So at least try to take it easy. Inshallah Allah will releive our suffering very soon.

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
My ECAS Status:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 15, 2012.

My ECAS status is IN PROCESS,

Any one have similar situation ? Any Idea what IN process signifies ?

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Sponbd said:
My ECAS Status:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2011.

We started processing your application on 2012.

Any one have similar situation ? Any Idea what IN process signifies ?
My ECAS Status:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 28, 2011.

We started processing your application on April 10, 2012.

Normally I saw singapore asks for passport within 1-3.5 months of changining ecas status In Process. I am waiting for 2.5 months. Nothing from singapore yet. :(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Amy612 said:
Shiny88,
Don't think too much about this. Try to enjoy your pregnancy. I know now it will be more difficult than before for you to keep patience when you are expecting and your husband is not with you to share. Due to hormonal change you may be very emotional, sensitive....So at least try to take it easy. Inshallah Allah will releive our suffering very soon.
Thanks Amy, i am trying not stress myself out but i am feeling like crap since i came.I really dont enjoy the feeling of nausea and being alone without having my husband to support and help me go through it. I just feel awful:( i hate everything that is it............. :'( I wish us all news very very soon :-[

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Guess Why this is true !!

Long Distance Relationships dont work !!

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Shiny88 said:
exactly 8months since first interview letter.................WTH :eek:
@ Hello121, so right, we cant plan our future and do anything to begin our future theres noway living in two different country for so long and plan anything.
Almost 3yrs since i married.FML just checked ecas and its still on APPLICATION RECEIVED! :-\ these days i am feeling like cr*p being prego without my husband and feeling sickk everyday and lonely.

How much is too much, i dont know..i just cant take it anymoreeee... :'(
I know how hard it is to pass days without your husband , keep yourself busy with work. try to talk to him about your baby on skype everyday. share the moment. Enjoy the present what ever you have. Thinking of he is not being here and getting upset over it just going to make you more sick and depressed which wont be good for your baby. So enjoy him/ her growing inside you. Buy the book " What to expect when you are expecting" This book tells you about every week growth and it is fun to read and know your baby. If you have one handy read it to your husband and both of you enjoy the time every day in skype:) InshAllah he will hear for interview soon.

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Shiny88 said:
Thanks Amy, i am trying not stress myself out but i am feeling like crap since i came.I really dont enjoy the feeling of nausea and being alone without having my husband to support and help me go through it. I just feel awful:( i hate everything that is it............. :'( I wish us all news very very soon :-[
Have you send any email recently to SVO ?
I have sent one email and received general email response:

Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.
We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file. If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply within a service standard of 28 days.

Application forms:
All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits.

Case status:
If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS (for temporary resident applications from Bangladesh). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:
Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused."

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.
We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
@ Shiny,

I know how u pass ur days. I also go through the same situation in last 6months. In this moment it's difficult to live alone. I can't explain how many difficulties i face. Each & everyday with depression. I know it's not good for my baby but what can i do? I can't control myself. Good news is my husband will come in September. And i already take decision i need my family, my happiness more than canandian citizenship.

If possible go to BD after 3months coz u can fly after 3mnths of ur pregnancy & live with ur family & stay there till ur baby born.

I forgot to congratulate u. Congratulation..

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
bdlugger said:
Hi all,
I actually decided to go with the registered as I had nothing but vague answers from these courier cimpanies in BD. Singapore mailed the passport on May 25, 2012 as per the e-mail communication, however I have not receieved the passport yet. A bit worried, it's been more than two weeks. Don't know how much longer it is going to take. E-mailed Singapore asking for the tracking no. for the registered mail, waiting for a response, apparently it may take 28 days for them to answer my query :(.
Hi bdlugger,

Did you get your passport in hand? Let us know please.

Best of Luck :)

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakibcsebuet said:
Hi bdlugger,

Did you get your passport in hand? Let us know please.

Best of Luck :)

hi Rakibcsebuet

When did you submit/send your passport? I still didnt recieve my passport back which I submitted on mid april. Can you please let me know your update?

Thanks

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
silenthill_ca said:
hi Rakibcsebuet

When did you submit/send your passport? I still didnt recieve my passport back which I submitted on mid april. Can you please let me know your update?

Thanks
I have submitted my passport on 22nd May and they got my passport on 24th may.

But, in your case its already more than 2 months !!!

Did you submit it in Bangladesh?

Did CIC send any email/notification to you yet?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rakib

stentorian

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
LANDED..........
29-10-2016
rakibcsebuet said:
I have submitted my passport on 22nd May and they got my passport on 24th may.

But, in your case its already more than 2 months !!!

Did you submit it in Bangladesh?

Did CIC send any email/notification to you yet?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Rakib
Hi Rakib,
How did you send your passport as CHC Dhaka is closed.