02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Re: !

Hello121 said:
WELL, last week I went to my MP to see if they can ask Singapore when our interview could/might take place. She responded today telling me that she was told it would be no sooner than Jan 2013 but that it will most likely will be near the 24 month waiting period stated in the letter.

IF she even does have her interview in January 2013 that would be 22 months waiting...just until the interview.

This is fcking BS!!!!!!!!

This is good for Canada is it??!?!?!?!?!?
horrible. Atleast u have an idea about when it could be and if january 2013 is 22months foor u then how about the extra months for passport,medical police cert. Sending and receiving it would be then over 22. Oh lord... Anyidea where interview wil be held for bangladeshis...i might go to application centre here in bangladesh and ask them since our high comission of canada closed in bd...

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Re: Update mailing address with Singapore VO

DN_Mont said:
Hi all,

I have a question about updating mailing address with Singapore VO. Have you had any difficulty in doing it? How you do it?

My case is: the mailing address for my wife (in her file) was wrong. So, I contacted Singapore VO via email, told them to update, and asked them whether they sent anything to my wife. They replied that the file is waiting for review (since Sept 2011), and they didn't send notification to my wife since. But the mailing
Don't worry. They don't update ecas regularly. I am sure your wife's physical file has been updated with the new address. I read something like that before but can not remember right now. Have you ordered CAIPS notes? You can see whay they are taking too much time. I found here when ecas changes to In Process people gets passport request within 3 months. I know one case who applied in September,2011 and received a letter requiring interview on March,2012. So I think you are not in interview list. Or they need time to decide whether interview is required or not.

All the best.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Re: !

Shiny88 said:
horrible. Atleast u have an idea about when it could be and if january 2013 is 22months foor u then how about the extra months for passport,medical police cert. Sending and receiving it would be then over 22. Oh lord... Anyidea where interview wil be held for bangladeshis...i might go to application centre here in bangladesh and ask them since our high comission of canada closed in bd...
No idea about when the interviews will be for Bangladesh. You would have to ask your MP.

More than 22 months yes, but on the interview letter it states that since she is going through the interview that our application would fall out of the normal processing standards(times, I assume).

I can't even say how I feel right now. The wife has been very sad since I last left Cambodia so I went to see the MP. I dont know how to tell her as I have always encouraged her to be optimistic.

DN_Mont

Nov 3, 2011

Amy612 said:
Don't worry. They don't update ecas regularly. I am sure your wife's physical file has been updated with the new address. I read something like that before but can not remember right now. Have you ordered CAIPS notes? You can see whay they are taking too much time. I found here when ecas changes to In Process people gets passport request within 3 months. I know one case who applied in September,2011 and received a letter requiring interview on March,2012. So I think you are not in interview list. Or they need time to decide whether interview is required or not.

All the best.
Thanks Amy, All the best to your application too.

Yes, I thought about ordering CAIPS notes. I just called CIC Call center, they said that CAIPS notes may not be helpful, as it contains kinds of codes, abbre. that are not easily interpreted. Nonetheless, it costs nothing to order one.

BTY, as a sponsor, I request the information on my wife's file. Does my wife still need to sign and send the consent form (release information) to me first?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shaheenaz

Excellently explained ! What a fabulous lady you are.

on the other hand, Tolerance level of shiny , it is only a matter of time before she would be kicked out of the Interview chamber by the VO. I believe she'll show this level of tolerance during her interview when asked some tricky question by the VO, she'd surely say all sorts of bad stuffs in there and she might get banned for life. She will indeed pay for her bad temper during the interview. actually she is paying now as her application has created doubt in the minds of the VO's hence the call for an interview.

no personal attack, but you pay for what you are.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A

DN_Mont said:
Thanks Amy, All the best to your application too.

Yes, I thought about ordering CAIPS notes. I just called CIC Call center, they said that CAIPS notes may not be helpful, as it contains kinds of codes, abbre. that are not easily interpreted. Nonetheless, it costs nothing to order one.

BTY, as a sponsor, I request the information on my wife's file. Does my wife still need to sign and send the consent form (release information) to me first?
I don't think CAIP notes are useless. I saw some sample of CAIP notes in this forum. You can understand about the status of your file, VO officer's comment on your case..etc.
You are right. Your wife have to sign the conscent form to release the information. I am also planning to apply for CAIPS. I just want to see my husband needs extensive background check or not. If he needs the extensive background check which takes more than 18 months, I will just leave Canada permanently. So as early as I know the status, it's better for me.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
jnathan said:
Shaheenaz

Excellently explained ! What a fabulous lady you are.

on the other hand, Tolerance level of shiny , it is only a matter of time before she would be kicked out of the Interview chamber by the VO. I believe she'll show this level of tolerance during her interview when asked some tricky question by the VO, she'd surely say all sorts of bad stuffs in there and she might get banned for life. She will indeed pay for her bad temper during the interview. actually she is paying now as her application has created doubt in the minds of the VO's hence the call for an interview.

no personal attack, but you pay for what you are.
lol i should be patient and tolerate ur f8ckg bullsh7t talk? Ya i am on interview not bewcause of doubt piece of sh8t i didnt send much proofs as i didnt know it would be tht complicated also the proofs i had was on memory card so sh7t ur mouth. Wish me whatever u want because i dont give a f68k about what u think. And whatever u say will happen to u instead. By the way i born in canada incase u didnt know lol. I think uve been tryng to come to canada for the past decade without success that is why u r jealous.

stevent

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
kcmtno said:
12 may subbmit passport in IOM vietnam by express mail.
............. waiting for visa and passport back in 2 weeks.
booking air ticket for landing on 3 june.
Hi kcmtno,
Have your parents received their visas from Singapore yet? I heard that it would take more than a month, or even 2 months in some cases, to receive visas after passports were submitted. You indicated that your parents submitted their passports to IOM office in HCMC on May 12th and you already booked airplane tickets for them to land in Canada on June 3rd. I'm wondering if that is a bit risky. My wife is waiting for her visa from Singapore too but IOM personnel in HCMC advised me not to buy the airplane ticket yet. She also advised me there were cases that took up to 8 weeks to receive visas after passport submission. It now takes longer than before due to a backlog of files to be completed. Just some thoughts on what I know. I hope your parents are receiving their visas soon. Cheers!

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
kcmtno said:
Be caution about Visa stamp arrival of your parents.
Singapore VO normally does ..
For spouse case when they find they are eligible and mean time they start security background check and do ask for submit passport.
And i know for parents case they do background check after they receive passport which takes 2-3 months if no other issue.

So do not booking ticket wait until you receive visa stamp.

cslave

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
05-05-2012 from LVO
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
26-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2013
LANDED..........
04-08-2013
kcmtno said:
When did you sponsor your parents? I mean when you file in CPP-M and file transfer to Singapore? I apply sept 2007 and file transfer to singapore in Jan 2012. Just trying to understand when I might get Medical request from Singapore.

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
kcmtno said:
Hello kcmtno,

can you give me your time line?

Wiggie

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
File Transfer...
09/06/2011
Med's Request
14/05/2012
Med's Done....
Original 26/04/2011 Re-medical 15/05/2012
Interview........
16/01/2012
Passport Req..
18/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2012
LANDED..........
08/11/2012
Hey everyone,

Its been a few days now but just wanted to share that my wife received request to redo medicals this past Monday : ) We have already taken care of everything they requested in the package (medicals, new police certificate, fingerprints, new passport type photos etc) The fingerprints had to be sent to Ottawa for the RCMP and the doctor who did the medical sent the results to Manila, Philippines. The doctor said that as of May 1st this year he had to start sending the medical results to the Philippines for cases being processed in Singapore instead of Singapore itself. He said this was most likely due to the recent budget cuts. After they receive and process the medical results in Manila, they are then forwarded to Singapore now instead of all being done in Singapore like before. Hopefully this doesn't add much more time to the whole process. Just need to wait another week to receive the new police certificate and we should be sending that along with our copy of the medical to Singapore. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we receive a passport request in good time : )

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Wiggie said:
Hey everyone,

Its been a few days now but just wanted to share that my wife received request to redo medicals this past Monday : ) We have already taken care of everything they requested in the package (medicals, new police certificate, fingerprints, new passport type photos etc) The fingerprints had to be sent to Ottawa for the RCMP and the doctor who did the medical sent the results to Manila, Philippines. The doctor said that as of May 1st this year he had to start sending the medical results to the Philippines for cases being processed in Singapore instead of Singapore itself. He said this was most likely due to the recent budget cuts. After they receive and process the medical results in Manila, they are then forwarded to Singapore now instead of all being done in Singapore like before. Hopefully this doesn't add much more time to the whole process. Just need to wait another week to receive the new police certificate and we should be sending that along with our copy of the medical to Singapore. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and we receive a passport request in good time : )

Congratulations ! It took you one year all together. Thanks GOD your waiting period is over.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011