+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Tanzz13

Feb 23, 2018
Haven't received any updates for the past 5 months post medical. I am a january applicant........ anyone on the same boat ?

Tanzz13

Feb 23, 2018
What is ur application category? What is your other status say in mycic?
Spousal Sponsorship Outland

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents- We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Spousal Sponsorship Outland

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results- You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents- We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview-You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
That tells us u r still in IP1 since ur BG is in progress. Once it goes to processing then it doesn't take much!

Reactions: Tanzz13

frostybeaver

Sep 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I am looking for advice on our package, We are at this stage currently:

Application received:dec 11th ,2017

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Our background check went into processing on july 17th,2018 .we got our pre arrival email on july 17th,2018 as well. The VO also sent back our relationship proof via courier saying something along the lines that they no longer need it anymore

How far away from ppr could we be?

I am living with my wife in vietnam and our infant baby girl. any advice would be appreciated :)

Last edited:

mrcNabil

May 8, 2018
Con
Alhamdulillah today i recived my passport from sylhet vfs office with copr
My timeline below
Application recived 31 july 17
First aor 5 th sep 17
Application transfer to sv 10 oct17
Second aor 23 oct 17
Medical request 14 dec 17
Medical passed 17 dec 17
Pre arrival 11 aug 18
Passport request 14 aug 18
Passport submit 14 aug18
Passport recived 5 sep 18
Guys pray for me and hope all of you get a good news soon
Congratulations!
I'm from sylhet too and waiting for PR. always wondered where would i submit the passport!
why did it take so long after the medical? or is it usual?

Ruhul44

Sep 17, 2018
Hello Everyone. Can anyone give me some idea as to how long Singapore Visa Office is taking now to send passport request spousal sponsorship after passing medical?

JayJay7

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone sent to Singapore got any good news coming out of this VO recently?
What date are the currently processing up to.

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
So they've decided to make me wait longer by transferring my file to Singapore today instead of Mississauga...

Just found this thread and I'm surprised that many 2017 applications are still stuck in Singapore. Gave me bad impression about this VO.

Are they going to make me wait for another year??? Any one here has good experience with this VO in Singapore??

cal1991

Aug 28, 2018
So they've decided to make me wait longer by transferring my file to Singapore today instead of Mississauga...

Just found this thread and I'm surprised that many 2017 applications are still stuck in Singapore. Gave me bad impression about this VO.

Are they going to make me wait for another year??? Any one here has good experience with this VO in Singapore??
Good experience so far!

Received 01JUN
AOR1 11JUL
SA email 17JUL
SGVO transfer 20JUL
AOR2 02AUG
Med Request 04SEP
Med Exam done 07SEP
Med Exam Passed 08SEP
BGC/DM 26OCT
PPR 02NOV

They respond to Webform within 24 hour (address changes, PPR question, etc)

Reactions: Aliceno and Tanzz13

Tanzz13

Feb 23, 2018
Good experience so far!

Received 01JUN
AOR1 11JUL
SA email 17JUL
SGVO transfer 20JUL
AOR2 02AUG
Med Request 04SEP
Med Exam done 07SEP
Med Exam Passed 08SEP
BGC/DM 26OCT
PPR 02NOV

They respond to Webform within 24 hour (address changes, PPR question, etc)
Congrats......that was fast