Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi i,m new on this site.i want to share something u guys.i done my spousal medical on 20 dec 17 in dhaka ,Bangladesh .and week letter cic website shows medical have been received. Yet no news from them.also they sent me letter on 14 dec for med request and they said they sent back everything on my address and week later
I recived everything what they sent me by register mail.here below

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please follow the steps below so that we can continue processing your application.

COMPLETE A MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

þ Within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by:

1. you

Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.

You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Note: We are returning the original documents/photos you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor via Registered mail.

Now my question how long does it to get call for passport request and are they call me to interview

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi i,m new on this site.i want to share something u guys.i done my spousal medical on 20 dec 17 in dhaka ,Bangladesh .and week letter cic website shows medical have been received. Yet no news from them.also they sent me letter on 14 dec for med request and they said they sent back everything on my address and week later
I recived everything what they sent me by register mail.here below

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please follow the steps below so that we can continue processing your application.

COMPLETE A MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

þ Within thirty (30) days of the date of this letter, a medical examination must be completed by:

1. you

Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate e-mail message. When you go for your appointment with the Panel Physician, you must bring proof of your identity (government-issued ID card or passport).

If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation. All documents that are not in either English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. It is your responsibility to notify this office of any change in your address, contact numbers, marital status, family configuration, or employment or educational status. We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.

You must comply with the above requirements within thirty days (30) from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Note: We are returning the original documents/photos you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor via Registered mail.

Now my question how long does it to get call for passport request and are they call me to interview
Seems like the journey is almoat ending for you. Can you share your timeline so that we can get the idea and try to answer your question.

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Seems like the journey is almoat ending for you. Can you share your timeline so that we can get the idea and try to answer your question.
1)application received in canada 31st july from my wife
2)correspondence acknowledging receipt 24 oct
3)we start processing your app on 24 oct17 from singapore
4)medical request on 14 dec and i done it 19 dec
and a week later its said medical results have been received and so far no news.so anyone have any idea how long it will take for passport request and still are call for inerviews?

Last edited:

NancyBD

Nov 1, 2017
1)application received in canada 31st july from my wife
2)correspondence acknowledging receipt 24 oct
3)we start processing your app on 24 oct17 from singapore
4)medical request on 14 dec and i done it 19 dec
and a week later its said medical results have been received and so far no news.so anyone have any idea how long it will take for passport request and still are call for inerviews?
Hi, your timeline and mine is almost the same. I submitted about a month after you (21st August) and I submitted my medical mid January this year. My ECAS also just says Medical report has been received. Have you submitted PCC and Schedule A? I submitted those in November. I think the next step is Background Check. They usually don't take interview unless they suspect the relation is not bonafide.

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi, your timeline and mine is almost the same. I submitted about a month after you (21st August) and I submitted my medical mid January this year. My ECAS also just says Medical report has been received. Have you submitted PCC and Schedule A? I submitted those in November. I think the next step is Background Check. They usually don't take interview unless they suspect the relation is not bonafide.
Yap i already done pcc and schedule A.and they sent me back all the documents what i send them for proving relationships.now what next dont know?

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yap i already done pcc and schedule A.and they sent me back all the documents what i send them for proving relationships.now what next dont know?
Seems like we are all in the same boat. We are also waiting after we have passed the medical in January 7th 2018.

Lia77

Sep 4, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
03-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
File Transfer...
10-10-2017