+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
I uploaded the csq and pcc on november 16, still saying we need more document. I thought it will take only 10 business day to send the file.

Naaaaa

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
28-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Got an update today in GCKey that my husband's application is already approved + a message from the visa office that the passport is ready for pick up. Only took us 10 days for passport release. Yay! So much for a good news!! :D

Nov 1, 2016
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1 - 24-01-2017, AOR2 20-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-02-2017
Med's Request
24-07-2017, further tests requested 13-08-2017
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
LANDED..........
22-12-2017
Got an update today in GCKey that my husband's application is already approved + a message from the visa office that the passport is ready for pick up. Only took us 10 days for passport release. Yay! So much for a good news!! :D
That's great! Maybe they are realizing that everyone is hoping to be home for Christmas so they are starting to process them a bit quicker! Ours only took 8 days to get the passport back!

Reactions: Naaaaa

mike999

May 14, 2016
Dear Friends im just posting my timeline might help others hopefully.
1-Application received June16, 2017
2- AOR August 17, 2017
3-Medical requested November 10
4-Medical Received November 27
5-Decision made December 7
They requested passports.
My wife in Vietnam. Im PR in Canada. We been married since 3 years and have 1 child. i think thats why processing time was fast:)

Naaaaa

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
AOR Received.
28-05-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
That's great! Maybe they are realizing that everyone is hoping to be home for Christmas so they are starting to process them a bit quicker! Ours only took 8 days to get the passport back!

Yes I think so too. They are faster than I thought. :)

Onceagain2step

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Dear Friends im just posting my timeline might help others hopefully.
1-Application received June16, 2017
2- AOR August 17, 2017
3-Medical requested November 10
4-Medical Received November 27
5-Decision made December 7
They requested passports.
My wife in Vietnam. Im PR in Canada. We been married since 3 years and have 1 child. i think thats why processing time was fast:)
when did you receive mail to tranfer to Singapore?

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
hi, Critical situation here. Our all correspondence through email. my online status showing-
''' We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. '''

But we didn't get any email from cic Singapore office. We r so frustrated, cos they may refuse again if we fail to send them required documents whiten 30 days. Give mail to cic to resend the mail, no idea they fix it or not. we ask GCMS note but that will take 30 days!!
5th December we mail cic about change our representative and my wife will be our representative now, cic reply mail on 5th December asking us a signed imm 5476 Representative form and we sent that. So we r confused weather the change of status is about the representative forms? Or we miss the mail about our Medical, updated forms and pcc request which we r expecting for last 2 months after wining our adr !!

please advice if someone face same situation and overcome it. :( :(

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
hi, Critical situation here. Our all correspondence through email. my online status showing-
''' We sent you correspondence on December 5, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. '''

But we didn't get any email from cic Singapore office. We r so frustrated, cos they may refuse again if we fail to send them required documents whiten 30 days. Give mail to cic to resend the mail, no idea they fix it or not. we ask GCMS note but that will take 30 days!!

AzamanRums

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hello everyone,
There is a correspondence sent us on 5th December but we didn't get any email yet. yesterday I was able to link up my application with GCkey but there is nothing about 5th Decembers correspondence. If anything sent on 5th December then it should be there in linkfile messages right? Or GCkey messages showing information from the date application linked up? Please let me know if anybody have an idea. Thanks..

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH

5th December we mail cic about change our representative and my wife will be our representative now, cic reply mail on 5th December asking us a signed imm 5476 Representative form and we sent that. So we r confused weather the change of status is about the representative forms? Or we miss the mail about our Medical, updated forms and pcc request which we r expecting for last 2 months after wining our adr !!

please advice if someone face same situation and overcome it. :( :(
Send them a case specific inquiry!

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Anyone waiting for the passport to be returned? Its 19 days of waiting here.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Hello,
Today I linked my application (MPNP) [paper based] to GCKey based online account. I found that there are several steps such as:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility :We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents :The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check :We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, from GCMS notes It was stated that, eligibility passed, medical passed, criminality passed. I just wonder why in GCkey its showing eligibility is under review. Anybody could shed some light. How long should I have to wait. My medical is already expired.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai