Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Islandguy2015 said:
I hope you get the interview waived,keep sending stuff.
I'm waiting for my notes before I email the Program Manager.

We currently have nothing to send.

We are still trying to decide what we will do.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
AOR 12-03-6, AOR2 30-03-16
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Remed request 12th nov,16
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
interview queued on 24-08-16, interview 8th dec,16
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-17, passport back 19-02-17
LANDED..........
18-03-17
yeah different emails. nyone hav ny idea whats going on with it. and we r going to send more docs.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-03-17
ames219 said:
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I posted so I wanted to give everyone a little update on my case. Seems like SVO is having a field day with handing out those interviews eh?

My husband got a letter from CIC in mid- June stating we were on an interview queue, which obviously sucks but what to do right? Anyway, since I was going to be seeing him in July, i sent SVO a long email stating how much it sucks and if there was any way an interview could be scheduled while I was in the country so I could attend as well and to my surprise I actually got a reply from SVO stating that unfortunately interviews are on a first-come-first-served basis and that won't be possible. However, they told me to forward all pictures from my trip, our church wedding and honeymoon to their office. I didn't even think I'd get a reply from them so that was a nice bonus. After coming back at the end of July, I compiled all the pics we took and sent it to them, my husband did the same. Since then there's been no reply from SVO(it's been about a month) and I don't think a reply is forthcoming.

Anyway, was FINALLY able to link the application to the MyCIC account this morning. not only did they use input my husbands FULL name as his LAST name, they also used CITY/TOWN (from GCMS notes) as CITY OF BIRTH for application info. following the exact info on the GCMS notes helped, and I also left out passport info and used Application and UCI numbers. After linking the application, his eligibility is still in progress but under interview, weirdly enough it says 'Not needed at this time' . According to the help section that means 'we are reviewing your application and do not need to interview you at this time. Note that we may decide that an interview is required at a later time' . It could just be that it hasn't been updated I guess.

I hope that info helps a few of you. To those getting their approvals, congratulations! To those of us at the mercy of the interview scheduling folks in sunny(albeit hazy) Singapore, I'm right there with ya.. Will update with any new info i receive.
hey ames long tym no see. so u sent email to SVO abt ur trip ryt? so im going to visit my husband too. can u help me how can i send my emai1l to them before leaving my country? thnx .
keep us updated.

ames219

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-DEC-2015
AOR Received.
04-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
16-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
Sep-2015/ Redo medical request Oct 6th 2016
Interview........
In queue 21st June 2016/ Interview cancelled Oct 6th
Passport Req..
16-NOV-2016
Hey Jupiter16, yes from early on in the process I had made it known to them that I would be visiting my husband in July 2016. Then when I heard that we were on the interview queue I sent them another email and also ordered GCMS notes. That's the email that they replied to. You can send it to these email addresses, that's what I did.

singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
spore@international.gc.ca
spore-cs@international.gc.ca

ImABule, we got the exact same letter as you, no timelines and they returned all our proof.

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-03-17
ames ur interview is still in queue? didnt they giv u ny date yet?
that means we hav to wait tht long too.
nd i m unable to link mycic account fr last 2 weeks. it doesnt work.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
ames219 said:
Hey Jupiter16, yes from early on in the process I had made it known to them that I would be visiting my husband in July 2016. Then when I heard that we were on the interview queue I sent them another email and also ordered GCMS notes. That's the email that they replied to. You can send it to these email addresses, that's what I did.

ImABule, we got the exact same letter as you, no timelines and they returned all our proof.
Email letter, proof by mail?

ames219

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-DEC-2015
AOR Received.
04-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
16-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
16-NOV-2016
ImABule said:
Email letter, proof by mail?

Both proofs and interview request letter by mail, same package. No emails from them which is weird considering we have gotten emails for every other thing.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
ames219 said:

As far as I understand, it is wise not to appear as a spammer after you receive an unexpected result, otherwise your email might never get read. We already had the contact of the Immigration program manager currently in charge at SVO so if we write to him kindly, and to him only (other newly posted Canada-based officers seem to be unreachable at this point), with strong points, good chance cases will be reviewed. But first, we should order GCMS and know exactly where the problems came from. Some interviews are not about relationship checks, but rather something else, such as background checks if there are information in the application that they need to verify in person; in such cases interviews can still be waived later on and cases go back to normal processing.

The last 2 emails cited here are for consular services and High Commission general mailbox so no use to send to those emails. The first email is general inquiries for immigration but will experience some delays in responses. There are 2 other email addresses solely for case specific inquiries and the email address of the program manager which is most responsive.

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hello ALL

I have applied for PR for my parents this year under the Parents/Grandparents sponsorship category. My parents files were forwarded to Singapore VO. This morning, they asked for the PCC and it has to be submitted by 30 days. My parents are now with me in Canada. Getting PCC from Bangladesh in 30 days would be really tough for us. The email says "If you are unable to comply with one or more of our requests, please provide a detailed explanation." But it doesn't provide any email address for sending the explanation. This email came from: spore.immigration@international.gc.ca.

Can anyone please suggest me where to send the explanation? Thanks in advance for your help.

In addition, if anyone has any suggestion regarding the PCC, please share. My parents are not from Dhaka, so we are trying to contact the local thana (Kishoreganj and Mymensingh).

ames219

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-DEC-2015
AOR Received.
04-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
16-FEB-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
16-NOV-2016
vnexpress said:
As far as I understand, it is wise not to appear as a spammer after you receive an unexpected result, otherwise your email might never get read. We already had the contact of the Immigration program manager currently in charge at SVO so if we write to him kindly, and to him only (other newly posted Canada-based officers seem to be unreachable at this point), with strong points, good chance cases will be reviewed. But first, we should order GCMS and know exactly where the problems came from. Some interviews are not about relationship checks, but rather something else, such as background checks if there are information in the application that they need to verify in person; in such cases interviews can still be waived later on and cases go back to normal processing.

The last 2 emails cited here are for consular services and High Commission general mailbox so no use to send to those emails. The first email is general inquiries for immigration but will experience some delays in responses. There are 2 other email addresses solely for case specific inquiries and the email address of the program manager which is most responsive.
Hi vnexpress, I just wanted to clarify that I did not send an email to three email addresses to appear as a spammer. The only reason was that these were the only emails listed on their website when I looked and It didn't specify to whom or where it would go. When I sent those emails I received one auto reply email back stating that it would be forwarded to the appropriate departments. I did not have any contact of a program manager when I sent the email back in June and had also ordered my gcms notes. The email was purely to inform them that I was going to be in Singapore and it was only to ask about the interview schedule. I got a very nice email less than a week later telling me they couldn't schedule an interview then and asking me to forward my pictures from that particular trip. Jupiter16 asked me what I did and I was just explaining that. I highly doubt they would think I was a spammer seeing as how it was my first email to them directly and also the first time I had ordered gcms notes.

Thank you for clarifying the information for the email addresses. I did not know that. Again, I'm unaware of this program manager info but I'm glad you guys have an email to contact this person directly!

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
ames219 said:
Hi vnexpress, I just wanted to clarify that I did not send an email to three email addresses to appear as a spammer. The only reason was that these were the only emails listed on their website when I looked and It didn't specify to whom or where it would go. When I sent those emails I received one auto reply email back stating that it would be forwarded to the appropriate departments. I did not have any contact of a program manager when I sent the email back in June and had also ordered my gcms notes. The email was purely to inform them that I was going to be in Singapore and it was only to ask about the interview schedule. I got a very nice email less than a week later telling me they couldn't schedule an interview then and asking me to forward my pictures from that particular trip. Jupiter16 asked me what I did and I was just explaining that. I highly doubt they would think I was a spammer seeing as how it was my first email to them directly and also the first time I had ordered gcms notes.

Thank you for clarifying the information for the email addresses. I did not know that. Again, I'm unaware of this program manager info but I'm glad you guys have an email to contact this person directly!
Ames the email for the program manager is a few pages back in case you need it.

I'll be emailing him once I receive my notes.

The way I see it, if you just accept the interview and do what they say and don't send proof and don't contact them it will seem like it doesn't matter to you. Example being once you informed them you would visit they asked for photos even though our emails state not to send anything.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
ImABule said:
Ames the email for the program manager is a few pages back in case you need it.

I'll be emailing him once I receive my notes.

The way I see it, if you just accept the interview and do what they say and don't send proof and don't contact them it will seem like it doesn't matter to you. Example being once you informed them you would visit they asked for photos even though our emails state not to send anything.
With the new committments from Liberal government to expedite Family Class and get rid of all backlog, unofficial source says that they aim to process FC cases (spouses and parents alike) within 11 months of receipt. SVO will be no exception. They wouldn't want to maintain a backlog there and probably in the near future interview won't be used as delay tactic to build up waiting inventory otherwise they themselves will look really bad to Ottawa. Definitely use all resources available to overturn your interviews.

And as someone has pointed out in this thread, the local officers seem to be exercising extra cautions on weak grounds.

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
That 11 months applies to all offices? That would be wonderful for use SE Asia folks. Not sure how they will meet this target when they are handing out interviews like hot cakes???

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
htquach said:
That 11 months applies to all offices? That would be wonderful for use SE Asia folks. Not sure how they will meet this target when they are handing out interviews like hot cakes???
Few people got their interviews within 3 months of queue

jupiter16

May 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-16
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28-03-16
Med's Request
Med's Done....
done
Interview........
Passport Req..
01-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
18-03-17
hi, in Bangladesh in periphery getting PCC is easy i think, i got my PCC from Dhaka within 7 days.