Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
hey, oh interesting, they sent email to the sponsor(which is your friend) right? now ill check my email very often, but what i didnt know is that they show on ecas about which date the interview is fixed. So that means even if they sent letter and it get lost we still can see on ecas if they scheduled interview. So one tension less for me. YAY! About your wife, you should not worry much, interview is waived so it may take time to get passport back with visa but she is getting visa for sure,u know :) if her medical is not expired everything will be allright and less time to wait. You will see you will get your wife way before me lol well beside me going to visit him in May. I wish your wife get the passport and visa stamped early march,Hope the best best for you! By the way friday i will send my application for caips, i just wonder if its better to fax them or emailing them instead of sending by mail(it will take longer to reach ottawa). Thanks and let us know how your friend's wife did on her interview! :D
I wish i get soon. For gcms it takes 30 days after they receive request. On thing i forget to say my friend use same email for sponsor and applicant. So i think they send to applicant. My error forget to say that .

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
mirjahan said:
I wish i get soon. For gcms it takes 30 days after they receive request. On thing i forget to say my friend use same email for sponsor and applicant. So i think they send to applicant. My error forget to say that .
oh okay, we didnt put any email id for my husband on the application,only mine as he dont check his. So i guess we wont have email then. Thanks for letting me know:)

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
??? :mad: :-[ :-\ :'( :(

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
??? :mad: :-[ :-\ :'( :(
What's wrong? You get bored? I can<t stop thinking when it will complete without any delay.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
What's wrong? You get bored? I can<t stop thinking when it will complete without any delay.
no i am just very sad of the waiting its seems like the time doesnt pass.the more i think the more i get stressed the more i worry. I get angry very easily these days, my mind is not into anything beside thinking about whats gonna happen next... and its untolerable the feeling of being far from each other.Sometime i feels like smashing everything..:( thats how i feel.

blues

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
shiny hold on for a little longer. our timelines are similar.. u got ur file transferred beginning in march, 2 months after ours did. we got the interview letter around the same time.. august/october. they finally called him for an interview. it was a 2 weeks notice but he didnt check his email but i got to know about it 3 days after they had sent him an email, i got to know because ecas updated. based on the similarity of our situation i would think u would be hearing for an interview in march/april at the latest.. so hang in there

although i do think the time apart gives us unnecessary pain and i completely understand where you are standing. we got married really quickly as in it was a very quick decision. i am re-thinking about our marriage as a whole, everyone else seems to think its because we have been away from each other but i think otherwise. in any case, good luck to everyone.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
blues said:
shiny hold on for a little longer. our timelines are similar.. u got ur file transferred beginning in march, 2 months after ours did. we got the interview letter around the same time.. august/october. they finally called him for an interview. it was a 2 weeks notice but he didnt check his email but i got to know about it 3 days after they had sent him an email, i got to know because ecas updated. based on the similarity of our situation i would think u would be hearing for an interview in march/april at the latest.. so hang in there

although i do think the time apart gives us unnecessary pain and i completely understand where you are standing. we got married really quickly as in it was a very quick decision. i am re-thinking about our marriage as a whole, everyone else seems to think its because we have been away from each other but i think otherwise. in any case, good luck to everyone.
Hi there,your update makes me feel better, good to know that they scheduled your spouse's interview.And yeah its a short notice but its good sooner than later. I wish your spouse the best of luck on the interview, keep us updated. Yes its very difficult to be apart we have arguments because of being far from each other and missing our needs... Inshallah everything will be allright for all of us waiting. I hope having the interview letter asap and my husband successfully pass it.That's all i wish...

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
vietcutieboy said:
Hi, I am currently sponsoring my wife and transfering citizenship for my vietnamese born son. Singapore has got my wife's application in March,17 2011. and says in process. In Jujly 2011 they asked for additional information regarding my son and I sent them what I had. Now my wife is 4 months pregnant. Hoping if that would delay things further. If her application is finished before she gives birth, that means she can fly to canada and give birht there right? Son's canadian citizenship and passport are done and he is ready to go, just my wife now. And I am currently in Vietnam waiting because I have a feeling application is almost done and we can go over as a family.
Hello vietcutieboy,

Thanks for sharing you info. I am in the same situation as you, you said transfering citizenship to your vietnamese born son, is your son already born and you are expecting your second child? also I know you filed your application back in 2010, is there a problem of your application or just take that long to process.

vietcutieboy

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2010
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Request
07-12-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2013
LANDED..........
Flight booked 31-05-2013
Bold9900 said:
Hello vietcutieboy,

Thanks for sharing you info. I am in the same situation as you, you said transfering citizenship to your vietnamese born son, is your son already born and you are expecting your second child? also I know you filed your application back in 2010, is there a problem of your application or just take that long to process.
Yea my first child is born, and now I am expecting my second. My first born has his citizenship card now and passport is ready in a few days. Yea there was a delay in mail from singapore asking for additional information on my first born and I didnt recieve the mail, only until I emailed them asking hows my application going they told me they sent me mail 7 months ago.

Pandora2011

Sep 23, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent additional doc- Feb 11/2012
Med's Request
Medical results received.
Med's Done....
June 20, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 03, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted passport
LANDED..........
Not yet
Still waiting for PPR letter!! How does the Singapore VO normally send PPR letter, either via remail, reguralar post mail or courier mail? Thanks in advance for your reply

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Pandora2011 said:
Still waiting for PPR letter!! How does the Singapore VO normally send PPR letter, either via remail, reguralar post mail or courier mail? Thanks in advance for your reply
It is vary. It could be e-mail or post mail. Most of the time by post mail. If no other issue or delay, it takes 30-45 days. Days could be less or more.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
@ Shiny88
It's better you send an e-mail to Singapore to know if they send any letter. Because my another friend did receive interview letter too. He have same time line as you.
Try to keep touch with Singapore.
I will let you know after i get news about interview.
Here is the original letter issued by e-mail

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please present this letter to the receptionist on the date of the interview.

A personal interview has been scheduled for you with an Immigration Officer on Date at 0930 hours at the following address:

High Commission of Canada
7 Madani Avenue
Baridhara, Dhaka 1212
Bangladesh

If you are married, your spouse, and all children 18 years and over who are included in your application, must accompany you to the interview. If your spouse is your sponsor and resides in Canada, he or she does not need to attend your interview. If your children are 18 years or older, are serving in the military or attending school outside their country of normal residence, they do not need to accompany you to your interview. Children under the age of 18 should not be brought to the interview.

For interviews conducted in Bangladesh, we will provide an interpreter for the appropriate national language.

Cancellation/Rescheduling of Interviews: To be fair to our large number of applicants, interviews will not be rescheduled unless there are extenuating circumstances. If there are compelling reasons why you and/or your spouse and/or your dependants over 18 are unable to attend, please notify this office by fax at (880 2) 882-3639 or email bangladesh-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca at least two weeks in advance of the interview date, quoting your file number and providing a detailed explanation and a return fax number. We will review your submission and advise by fax whether we are able to accommodate your rescheduling request.

- 2 -

Your failure to notify us that you will not attend, or your failure to attend if your request for postponement has not been granted, will result in the immediate refusal of your application. (See also Mailing Address below).

Changes in family composition: If you have married and/or had any children since submitting your application and have not previously notified us in this regard, please fax us immediately upon receipt of these letter details of such events and copies of birth/marriage certificates as appropriate.

Required Documents: All original documents which are not available in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. We will return all original documents, except those
Which were issued expressly in support of this application? Please bring the originals of all documents on the attached sheet with you to your interview.

Mailing Address: In the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter sent to you when your file was created at this office, the significance of the proper completion of the “mailing address” section of your immigration application form and of timely notification of any changes was emphasized to you.
It stated:

Unless and until you otherwise advise, we will direct all future communication with you to the address above. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is reliable, as you will bear the consequences of failure by postal authorities to complete delivery or of any breakdown in mail forwarding arrangements (including failure by any immigration lawyer, consultant or other third party representative whose address you might designate to pass on information to you in a timely manner). These consequences could extend from significant delays in the processing of your application to refusal for non-compliance with our instructions.

In these circumstances we assume that notification of this interview appointment has reached you. If you do not attend at the appointed date and time, we will assume that you are not interested in pursuing your immigration application at this time, and your application will be refused without any further notice to you.

This is a computer-generated letter which requires no signature.

IP-03.3.1B’DESH FC134 (08/2004) - Amended on 05/2009

Date: File: B0XXXXXXXX

FOR FAMILY CLASS CATEGORY
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR INTERVIEW

Unless otherwise stated, please bring the originals of the following documents with you to your interview. All original documents which are not available in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation. Not all of the items listed here apply to your situation; however, you must be prepared to explain which items are not available or applicable. Please organize your documents in the following manner.

Civil Documents:
-Marriage/Divorce/Custody/Adoption/Death Certificates (as applicable)
- Birth certificates for all persons included in your application
- National Identity Card for all persons included in your application (if applicable)

Police Certificates:
-Certificates of Good Conduct or certificate of no criminal record issued by the appropriate authorities for you and all family members 18 and over. Certificates are required from law enforcement authorities for all countries in which you or the family members have resided for more than six months. These certificates may be submitted at a later date, if unavailable on the date of the interview
- Applicants residing in Vietnam should obtain police clearance certificates from the Judicial Department at your city or provincial level

Proof of contact with your sponsor:
-Your sponsor's telephone bills for the past 12 months
-Photos taken together at various times during your relationship
-Wedding party photos (if applicable)
-Engagement party photos (if applicable)
-Original letters with envelopes or emails from various times during your relationship, starting with your oldest correspondence
-Original money transfer receipts from your sponsor
-Old family photos showing you and/or your children with your sponsor (if applicable)
-Proof of your sponsor's visit(s) (airline ticket coupons, boarding passes, pages from your sponsor's passport showing entry and exit stamps, copy of visa(s) used for entry/exit, etc.)

If you are or you have dependant(s) over 22 years of age:
-All secondary and post-secondary school transcripts
-All secondary and post-secondary diplomas, certificates or degrees

Other:
-Passport or Travel Document (if available) for all persons intending to go to Canada (validity should be at least one year from the date of interview)
-Copy of your sponsor's immigrant visa

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Some good news not for me :( :(.
My two friends wife did interview Dhaka Vo. One Tuesday and Wednesday both of them passed. Took them 40 minutes. Told them to do medical and submit passport same time and told will take 4-8 weeks for visa.
So i hope who will do interview Dhaka vo will be easy if prepare and bring all documents they asked.

I am still in confusion no visa stamp yet from Singapore :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Rob2011

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
???
mirjahan said:
Some good news not for me :( :(.
My two friends wife did interview Dhaka Vo. One Tuesday and Wednesday both of them passed. Took them 40 minutes. Told them to do medical and submit passport same time and told will take 4-8 weeks for visa.
So i hope who will do interview Dhaka vo will be easy if prepare and bring all documents they asked.

I am still in confusion no visa stamp yet from Singapore :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
What was their timeline?

Thanks.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011