AOR 1: July 23, 2020
Biometrics: Jan 15, 2021
AOR 2: Apr 15, 2021
Medical Request: Apr 12, 2021
Medical Passed: Apr 22, 2021
Interview Schedule: Sept 2, 2022
Interview Waived: Aug 26, 2022
Pre-Arrival: Aug 27, 2022
Re-Medical Request & Updated Schedule A Request: Aug 29, 2022 (today)
Booking my Re-Medical Exam now
God bless to us!!
I'm happy for you guys, you're almost at the finish line :)

If you don't mind me asking, why was your interview waived before the scheduled date?

In our case we applied as common-law, had an interview required but then once we got married they recommended waiving the interview. I'm not sure if it's actually been done as that was 6 months ago and we haven't received any news since.

BlueBean

Feb 24, 2022
I'm happy for you guys, you're almost at the finish line :)

If you don't mind me asking, why was your interview waived before the scheduled date?

In our case we applied as common-law, had an interview required but then once we got married they recommended waiving the interview. I'm not sure if it's actually been done as that was 6 months ago and we haven't received any news since.
My best guest is that the visa officer was reviewing our files to prepare for the interview questions, but found most of the answers to his questions in the additional files we submitted. We kept sending relationship proofs via web form while queued for interview.

jadedja

Sep 24, 2018
My best guest is that the visa officer was reviewing our files to prepare for the interview questions, but found most of the answers to his questions in the additional files we submitted. We kept sending relationship proofs via web form while queued for interview.
When sending relationship proofs, did they acknowledge it other than with a robotic response saying you're in queue and to just wait? I've sent some but feel like they aren't even looking through it.

Also, what kind of proof did you provide if you don't mind sharing?

BlueBean

Feb 24, 2022
When sending relationship proofs, did they acknowledge it other than with a robotic response saying you're in queue and to just wait? I've sent some but feel like they aren't even looking through it.

Also, what kind of proof did you provide if you don't mind sharing?
The reply acknowledged receipt of documents & it said “documents were placed in file for review”. We sent proofs of visit, photos, airline tickets, etc. My spouse visited me while application is in progress.

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi guys,
Application...jul19,2022
Aor - sep 16,2022
SA - sep 20,2022 and file forwarded to Singapore.
What are next steps? How does singapore visa office processing time look like?

Tia

Last edited:

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi guys,
Application...jul19,2022
Aor - sep 16,2022

Tia
Is it true singapore vo is one take longer than othere

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Hi guys,
Application...jul19,2022
Aor - sep 16,2022

Tia
Biomatric weived today...sep 23, 2022

KarinaSR

Oct 14, 2022
After 6 months finally got some updates from Singapore VO. Our eligibility is completed but background check has not started yet on the new tracker. GC key says eligibility in progress and background check not started. Received pre-arival letter today as well.
Finally some news from SGVO!! It brings hope to me. Btw congrats!

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
After 6 months finally got some updates from Singapore VO. Our eligibility is completed but background check has not started yet on the new tracker. GC key says eligibility in progress and background check not started. Received pre-arival letter today as well.
Congrats , wanna share your timeline

Xxstreamer69xx

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Congrats , wanna share your timeline
Thank you.

Application- November 4, 2021
AOR- March, 2022
Biometrics- was pre-done for trv
Medical- April 10, 2022
Eligibility started May 6, 2022
After daily ghost updates until October it went silent and was barely getting any ghost updates.
November 22, 2022- Eligibility completed and pre-arrival letter.

Reactions: cwz