+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Police Clearance

GMAMAASMAR

Feb 3, 2020
I Lived in Singapore on Employment pass with my family from June 2012 to July 2015. I have applied for Canadian Citizenship in August 2018.
Received the test and interview letter on 16 September 2019
Test & interview was done on October 09, 2019.
During interview officer requested me to submit the Singapore Police Clearance. Officer provided me the letter and complete printed guide how to obtain it.
Soon after test I went directly to an office near by to get finger print. It charge me 150 each and I got it within 30 minutes.
Same day I filled on line application Certificate of Clearance appeal on 9 October, 2019
On October 10, I received reply from Singapore with appeal reference number that my appeal has been approved and asked me to submit the application along with documents.
Same day on October 10, I have filled the on line application and submitted the original of fingerprints fees receipts via DHL. I paid 5 dollars extra to send me the certificate by registered post.
My documents received in Singapore on 18 October due to long weekend here in Canada.
On October 21 they issued the COC and sent me an email that your COC will be mailed to you within 2 days.
I received the COC on October 29, it took more time due to register post, my wife certificate was received on 31st.
I submitted the colored copies of COC to immigration office Scarborough ON dated 1st November by Canada post express delivery.
Received by office on 4th November.
Received letter for Oath on 20 January 2020.
Oath is on 11 February, 2020

It is too easy to get COC Singapore

minhduc

Oct 30, 2017
I Lived in Singapore on Employment pass with my family from June 2012 to July 2015. I have applied for Canadian Citizenship in August 2018.
Received the test and interview letter on 16 September 2019
Test & interview was done on October 09, 2019.
During interview officer requested me to submit the Singapore Police Clearance. Officer provided me the letter and complete printed guide how to obtain it.
Soon after test I went directly to an office near by to get finger print. It charge me 150 each and I got it within 30 minutes.
Same day I filled on line application Certificate of Clearance appeal on 9 October, 2019
On October 10, I received reply from Singapore with appeal reference number that my appeal has been approved and asked me to submit the application along with documents.
Same day on October 10, I have filled the on line application and submitted the original of fingerprints fees receipts via DHL. I paid 5 dollars extra to send me the certificate by registered post.
My documents received in Singapore on 18 October due to long weekend here in Canada.
On October 21 they issued the COC and sent me an email that your COC will be mailed to you within 2 days.
I received the COC on October 29, it took more time due to register post, my wife certificate was received on 31st.
I submitted the colored copies of COC to immigration office Scarborough ON dated 1st November by Canada post express delivery.
Received by office on 4th November.
Received letter for Oath on 20 January 2020.
Oath is on 11 February, 2020

It is too easy to get COC Singapore
Could I check where did you get the fingerprint in Canada?