+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore PCC

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
submit your application and after that CIC will provide you a letter for Singapore PCC, using the letter submit for petition once approved you can apply for singapore pcc, the whole process took 1.5 month. 1+ month for the CIC to provide letter and then 2 weeks to complete the Singapore PCC

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for your reply actually my pnp is still in process. I am trying to get my pcc ready first so I can submit it with my application. If I apply for petition with a screenshot of Ircc website to show them that ircc needs pcc for PR application or if I just explain them that I am going to apply for pr that’s why I need PCC, will that work? Or I must need the letter from IRCC?

laracroft0077

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
No they will reject your petition, IRCC should send you a letter which is then accepted, its killing process but thats how it works

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
No they will reject your petition, IRCC should send you a letter which is then accepted, its killing process but thats how it works
Hi Bro/sis are you still watching this thread? I have got my appeal approved and they sent me request for fingerprints. I want to ask they I am going to RCMP for fingerprints should I just send fingerprints paper tan RCMP gives me or should I need to give them paper format that I downloaded from Singapore police’s website and RCMP has to fill that paper for my fingerprints? And please let me know how to mail I mean through purolator or DHL? Thank you

gpt1

Feb 13, 2020
My friend studied in Singapore from Jan 2009 to Feb 2013. He left Singapore on Feb 28, 2013. He came back again for thesis defense and collection of degree in May and November 2013, for 7 and 5 days respectively. However, the PCC that he applied for covers the stay only from Jan 2009 to Feb 2013. I guess this will lead to rejection of the PR for him. The Singapore Police force is not agreeing to issue a fresh PCC covering the entire stay (discussed over a call). What will be the best option to proceed further in this case?
Hi,
How did you proceed further?
I have the same kind of case.

vishal_canada

Sep 8, 2022
Hi I had queries regarding COC
1. When we appeal do we need to send the finger prints and then again another set of fingerprints for COC application?
2. Indian passports do not have biometrics page so what needs to be submitted in it?
hello , did you get the answers of your above questions, how did you get the singapore pcc
pls explain the process?

bapstabs

Feb 7, 2021
submit your application and after that CIC will provide you a letter for Singapore PCC, using the letter submit for petition once approved you can apply for singapore pcc, the whole process took 1.5 month. 1+ month for the CIC to provide letter and then 2 weeks to complete the Singapore PCC
Hi laracroft0077: I know this reply is from 2021, however it would be helpful if you can provide some inputs regarding the Singapore PCC Fingerprint process from Canada (I am assuming that since you were a CEC Inland applicant you applied for Singapore PCC from Canada). Can you share where or which agency in Canada you got your fingerprint done from and was there a specific Fingerprint form that Singapore Police had shared with you for collecting the fingerprint? I have been asked by IRCC to provide an updated Singapore PCC for my entire duration of stay in Singapore and I have submitted the appeal process online 2 days back and awaiting the outcome of the appeal decision. Thanks in advance!

vishal_canada

Sep 8, 2022
Hi laracroft0077: I know this reply is from 2021, however it would be helpful if you can provide some inputs regarding the Singapore PCC Fingerprint process from Canada (I am assuming that since you were a CEC Inland applicant you applied for Singapore PCC from Canada). Can you share where or which agency in Canada you got your fingerprint done from and was there a specific Fingerprint form that Singapore Police had shared with you for collecting the fingerprint? I have been asked by IRCC to provide an updated Singapore PCC for my entire duration of stay in Singapore and I have submitted the appeal process online 2 days back and awaiting the outcome of the appeal decision. Thanks in advance!
i did fingerprints from international fingerprinting

svirman

Dec 15, 2020
Did you hear back on the appeal status? I applied on Oct 31 EST (Nov 1 SG time) and have not heard back about the appeal approval yet. How long does it typically take?

svirman

Dec 15, 2020
usually 7-10 days according to current situation
Hey! Let's say I worked for a Singapore company from Jan 2020 to March 2021 but only lived there from Jan 2020 to Sept / Oct 2020. Rest was remote from my home country as I could not travel back due covid restrictions etc. Now my reference letter states that I worked for the company in SG from Jan 2020 to Mar 2021 but my COC will only have entry and exit dates.

Should I just try and explain to IRCC that the remaining months were remote?

vishal_canada

Sep 8, 2022
Hey! Let's say I worked for a Singapore company from Jan 2020 to March 2021 but only lived there from Jan 2020 to Sept / Oct 2020. Rest was remote from my home country as I could not travel back due covid restrictions etc. Now my reference letter states that I worked for the company in SG from Jan 2020 to Mar 2021 but my COC will only have entry and exit dates.

Should I just try and explain to IRCC that the remaining months were remote?
i think there is no need to explain IRCC about this , all they need is your COC , correct entry and exit date should be match on passport stamp and COC hard copy.