did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
Good day all,

I have a question regarding processing in Singapore or Manila. My spouse to (Filipina) and I (Canadian) are currently living in Thailand, both teaching on Non-B visas for two years now, we were married in Canada about a year and a half ago. We have all of our documents, forms and requirements finished for both offices, we just have to choose which one we want to be processed through. What I would like to know, is if one office is better than the other to apply through, in regards to the speed of processing and the % of rejected cases.

If there is anyone who has information or some advice to offer, we would really appreciate it.

Thank you for your time,
Core

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From the discussions on this Forum my understanding is that Singapore processing is better than Manila. May have different opinions.

fruittropics

Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14 October 2009
File Transfer...
27 October 2009
Passport Req..
16 March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24 March 2010
LANDED..........
10 April 2010
From what I see on this forum and others, Singapore seems to process it faster but it differs for everyone.
Still I should advise that if you do go ahead with Singapore when they request for passport you may have to travel to singapore for a bit and wait for the passport to return or else if you send it through CHC Manila to internally send to CHC Singapore it will take VERY long for the passport to be returned. Unless you have someone in Singapore who you can send your passport to and take it to CHC Singapore for you on behalf and back.

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
Thanks for the advice, and best of luck to you both!

Core