+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore COC

Kamal Menon

Jun 10, 2017
Went through the details for obtaining a COC from Singapore but wanted to clarify,

I am applying for the same as a non - resident hence understand need to apply for an appeal to the SPF, post their confirmation apply for the COC

However, do I need to send 2 sets of fingerprints on both occasions ? i.e. once for the appeal and second for the COC ?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Went through the details for obtaining a COC from Singapore but wanted to clarify,

I am applying for the same as a non - resident hence understand need to apply for an appeal to the SPF, post their confirmation apply for the COC

However, do I need to send 2 sets of fingerprints on both occasions ? i.e. once for the appeal and second for the COC ?
Appeal has nothing to do with finger print. It is easy, just do it.

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi,

Appeal is just to send all ur docs stating which agency is asking for coc.they they will approve ur appeal and later send the application and fingerprint to spf to obtain coc.

If ur inside singapore u can fix an appionment and get pcc.
For ur information the day the day u appoinment u will get the same day the pcc till the appoinment date.

Cheers.

Kamal Menon

Jun 10, 2017
Hi,

Appeal is just to send all ur docs stating which agency is asking for coc.they they will approve ur appeal and later send the application and fingerprint to spf to obtain coc.

If ur inside singapore u can fix an appionment and get pcc.
For ur information the day the day u appoinment u will get the same day the pcc till the appoinment date.

Cheers.
So i need to send the fingerprints only after a successful appeal ?

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi.

I got ppc when i was inside singapore,

For appeal i sent docs, and once approved i fix an appoinment to give my finger print.

Kamal Menon

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks but just that I am not in Singapore, therefore would have to send the hard copies of the recorded fingerprints.

So in short I apply for the appeal without the fingerprints and post successful approval / confirmation of the appeal I send the hard copies of the fingerprints.

Correct ?