Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Has any nonb-singaporean submitted their document for singapore PCC? I just want to know the text for the appeal form.

Can it just say that we are requesting the PCC for canada immigration and attach letter from CIC? Is that enough?

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
shankargv said:
Has any nonb-singaporean submitted their document for singapore PCC? I just want to know the text for the appeal form.

Can it just say that we are requesting the PCC for canada immigration and attach letter from CIC? Is that enough?
I applied for SG PCC after submitting PR application. cic will send you a SG PCC request and this request is to be given while applying. Write the duration for which you stayed and need PCC and give a context stating you are applying for PR for Cananda - as part of the process you need it.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
deepaksood said:
I applied for SG PCC after submitting PR application. cic will send you a SG PCC request and this request is to be given while applying. Write the duration for which you stayed and need PCC and give a context stating you are applying for PR for Cananda - as part of the process you need it.
Great, thanks for the reply. How much time did it take for you from sending it to getting it on hand

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
shankargv said:
Great, thanks for the reply. How much time did it take for you from sending it to getting it on hand
I sent to a friend in SG to be hand delivered. Problem is the authorities send it by normal post of you apply via post and you can't track that post. A friend tried and it took 30 plus days to get PCC. If you already got a PCC request, then i suggest to find someone in SG who can submit your docs in person.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
deepaksood said:
I sent to a friend in SG to be hand delivered. Problem is the authorities send it by normal post of you apply via post and you can't track that post. A friend tried and it took 30 plus days to get PCC. If you already got a PCC request, then i suggest to find someone in SG who can submit your docs in person.
Ok great, thanks for the reply. Just one more question, how much time does CIC gives us to upload it. I mean when they give us the letter then within how many days should we provide this singapore COC?

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
I got the Singaporean PCC by just submitting the ITA letter and personalised checklist. I didn't wait for the letter from CIC. You can ignore the appeal letter, you only need to fill it up in case your application was rejected.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Hi RKCK,

I wanted to ask you whether your COC has a time period specification (from XXX to XXX) for the applicant's stay in the country.

I went to apply for COC yesterday with my ITA, as you had suggested. Yes, they did accept that. However, (upon me asking) they said that COC bears a time period, and that, because my stays in Singapore had been discontinuous (e.g., 2000 - 2004, and then 2010 - present), the COC will only mention the most recent period of my stay.

This sounds very problematic because the first period happened after I turned 18 and partially overlapped with the past 10 years period.

There was a post in this forum about people's PR app rejected because not all periods of their life (after 18) were accounted for in the PCC.

RKCK said:
I got the Singaporean PCC by just submitting the ITA letter and personalised checklist. I didn't wait for the letter from CIC. You can ignore the appeal letter, you only need to fill it up in case your application was rejected.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
RKCK said:
I cannot apply with the ITA because my application includes my spouse as well and she also lived in singapore. So I would want the letter from CIC so that it mentions her name as well in the letter.

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
shankargv said:
Ok great, thanks for the reply. Just one more question, how much time does CIC gives us to upload it. I mean when they give us the letter then within how many days should we provide this singapore COC?
60 days so you have sufficient time

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
shankargv said:
I cannot apply with the ITA because my application includes my spouse as well and she also lived in singapore. So I would want the letter from CIC so that it mentions her name as well in the letter.
You may try sending an email to SPF. Share ITA and ask if you can apply for yourself and dependent using the ITA. Might work and if it happens, you save on time later.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
ybjianada said:
Hi RKCK,

I wanted to ask you whether your COC has a time period specification (from XXX to XXX) for the applicant's stay in the country.

I went to apply for COC yesterday with my ITA, as you had suggested. Yes, they did accept that. However, (upon me asking) they said that COC bears a time period, and that, because my stays in Singapore had been discontinuous (e.g., 2000 - 2004, and then 2010 - present), the COC will only mention the most recent period of my stay.

This sounds very problematic because the first period happened after I turned 18 and partially overlapped with the past 10 years period.

There was a post in this forum about people's PR app rejected because not all periods of their life (after 18) were accounted for in the PCC.
The COC has specific dates. My spouse has 2 months fewer because of the initial period as a tourist. One of my friends had a break in their duration of stay in Singapore and the COC only mentions the present duration. You'll have to explain to your case officer if this happens to you. Singapore VO is used to such cases.

shankargv said:
You're overthinking it. My spouse is the primary applicant and my name didn't appear anywhere. You will have show the personalised checklist with your name. The officer was very accommodating. You'll have to take multiple copies of the ITA and the personalised checklist.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
RKCK said:
The COC has specific dates. My spouse has 2 months fewer because of the initial period as a tourist. One of my friends had a break in their duration of stay in Singapore and the COC only mentions the present duration. You'll have to explain to your case officer if this happens to you. Singapore VO is used to such cases.

You're overthinking it. My spouse is the primary applicant and my name didn't appear anywhere. You will have show the personalised checklist with your name. The officer was very accommodating. You'll have to take multiple copies of the ITA and the personalised checklist.
Hi RKCK,

Just to clarify, you're saying that your wife was the principal applicant and the letter from CIC did not include your name?
You just sent the personalised checklist and the ITA to get singapore COC and you did not send the letter from CIC?
Also what did you fill on the appeal form.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
shankargv said:
Hi RKCK,

Just to clarify, you're saying that your wife was the principal applicant and the letter from CIC did not include your name?
You just sent the personalised checklist and the ITA to get singapore COC and you did not send the letter from CIC?
Also what did you fill on the appeal form.
Correct and you needn't fill the appeal form.

shankargv

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Guys, Today i got request letter for Schedule A and Singapore PCC. In the letter, the deadline for Schedule A is 7 days and for Singapore PCC is 60 days.

However when i login to mycic and look at the place where I need to upload these files, the deadline shows as 5 Feb which is less than 60 days.

Has anyone faced this type of situation. Please advise.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
shankargv said:
Guys, Today i got request letter for Schedule A and Singapore PCC. In the letter, the deadline for Schedule A is 7 days and for Singapore PCC is 60 days.

However when i login to mycic and look at the place where I need to upload these files, the deadline shows as 5 Feb which is less than 60 days.

Has anyone faced this type of situation. Please advise.
You have enough time till Feb 5th to get the SG COC... You will have to go immediately and get it processed. They issue it within a week. I got mine in 6 days.