Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SENT:07-03-2012 RECEIVED:12-03-2012 (by MIKE)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
BD ENCASHED:19-03-2012 PER:27-03-2012
IELTS Request
07-03-2012
moyrzg said:
no i was asked only for highschool diploma & transcript and current pr and tax of my relative.
i did not submit my highschool bec i bachelor/ degree grad...

so i didnt know they would ask.

about relative i also submitted but maybe thy ask now bec they want to be sure that currently really in canada living and working....

so i also submitted her most updated docs
thanks for info.

spongebob18

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
07-03-2012
any news for singapore vo???

spongebob18

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
07-03-2012
guys pls. update any movement for singapore vo thanks!

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
spongebob18 said:
u mean singapore vo asked you for same docs? like coe and all? but almost all of our docs sent were original copies already... ? :eek:
only asked for secondary/highschool cert &diploma and my rleative pr cards and proof....

i sbmitted awaiting change in ecas.. from 30th march til today ecas is the same...
rbvo

arwen_audrey

Aug 28, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2012, application resent and received 12-03-2012
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
DD ENCASHED: 19-03-2012, PER: 27-03-2012
File Transfer...
RBVO: 16-04-2012, AOR vIa Snail Mail: 20-04-2012
moyrzg said:
only asked for secondary/highschool cert &diploma and my rleative pr cards and proof....

i sbmitted awaiting change in ecas.. from 30th march til today ecas is the same...
rbvo
Thanks for update. Still waiting for our AOR from singapore vo.

Farha05

Mar 31, 2012
Kalla said:
Hi Singapore Applicants,

Can you please update your application status. So that we all can understand What is happening on the applications those submitted in Singapore VO.
No news...still with the" in process" status.

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hey guys. My immigration file has been supposedly transferred to Singapore visa office From KL visa office on April 30 2012. I am wondering if you could help me to figure out these questions. First, How much fast the Singapore visa office is? The reason I am asking this is KL VO was working very slowly. I took more than one year after in processing, but they did not issue my visa. I took the medical exam nearly 4 months ago but nothing was happened unfortunately.

Secondly, Have they always contact with you through email service? I think this is the best way of communication with clients as the KL VO
just used to send any request by snail mail

Cheers

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
autonomous said:
Hey guys. My immigration file has been supposedly transferred to Singapore visa office From KL visa office on April 30 2012. I am wondering if you could help me to figure out these questions. First, How much fast the Singapore visa office is? The reason I am asking this is KL VO was working very slowly. I took more than one year after in processing, but they did not issue my visa. I took the medical exam nearly 4 months ago but nothing was happened unfortunately.

Secondly, Have they always contact with you through email service? I think this is the best way of communication with clients as the KL VO
just used to send any request by snail mail

Cheers
i think SGVO and KLVO are same...both work at same pace...wats ur NOC??

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
klmy said:
i think SGVO and KLVO are same...both work at same pace...wats ur NOC??
OMG ??? It's too bad. My NOC is 2151. Do you know whether they communicate through email service or not. This is very important to me if anyone know about this. The postal service in Malaysia using snail mail is sucks and almost always end in failure as my experience.

Cheers

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
autonomous said:
OMG ??? It's too bad. My NOC is 2151. Do you know whether they communicate through email service or not. This is very important to me if anyone know about this. The postal service in Malaysia using snail mail is sucks and almost always end in failure as my experience.

Cheers
Wat i know(i have seen so many bangladeshi applicants..they have same visa office)..singapore uses both the services..snail mail and email as well..as fa as ur passport is concerened..i think u have to courier and they will return it by registered mail..they usually give option to applicant to send prepaid courier envelop to them..bt i dont know any courier company is giving service like this

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
klmy said:
Wat i know(i have seen so many bangladeshi applicants..they have same visa office)..singapore uses both the services..snail mail and email as well..as fa as ur passport is concerened..i think u have to courier and they will return it by registered mail..they usually give option to applicant to send prepaid courier envelop to them..bt i dont know any courier company is giving service like this
Thanks for your response and sharing your experience with me. Do you have any idea based on your experience when they are using snail mail or email instead? The reason behind that is I am going back to my country and I am worried about postal failure that I am sure it is seriously painful to miss any further request by visa office , hence the best option for me is using email service to communicate with visa office. If you have any experience regarding this matter please let me know.

Regarding Courier, I am quite sure that DHL cover the service of submitting passport to the SG VO and collecting it from them and giving back to you, but you have to live in Kulala Lumpur or have a correspondence address in KL. I asked this from a DHL service point. In the other cities of Malaysia, DHL just submitting documents such as passport to the VO, not collecting them. Which city of Malaysia do you live? In my opinion, it might be another courier companies to do the same job. IF you find out anything regarding this matter please let me know as I will faced with the same problem.

Finally, Have you recently your ECAS? Is there any new line in your ECAS to show the application package sent by KL VO is received by SG VO. For me, there is nothing new in my ECAS.

Cheers

Khan14

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Dhk
Category........
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18,2010
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Oct 9,2010
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
Not needed
Med's Request
Received on 17 oct
Med's Done....
05-12-12 done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
landed in april 2013
We received your application for permanent residence on May xx 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October x,2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March xx, 2012.

and i have no idea, what to do now? Waiting since........ ??? ???

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Khan14 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on May xx 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October x,2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Singapore office. They are pending review.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March xx, 2012.

and i have no idea, what to do now? Waiting since........ ??? ???
I believe your file is related to 2008 category that would be considered pre june 2010. Your ECAS just indicates that your primary eligibility review has been finished and an officer has been appointed to work on your application. Unfortunately, CIC have decided to give a priority to post june 2010 applicants as they are more demanded by Canadian market.

I hope this information help you to understand your status better.

Cheers

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
autonomous said:
Thanks for your response and sharing your experience with me. Do you have any idea based on your experience when they are using snail mail or email instead? The reason behind that is I am going back to my country and I am worried about postal failure that I am sure it is seriously painful to miss any further request by visa office , hence the best option for me is using email service to communicate with visa office. If you have any experience regarding this matter please let me know.

Regarding Courier, I am quite sure that DHL cover the service of submitting passport to the SG VO and collecting it from them and giving back to you, but you have to live in Kulala Lumpur or have a correspondence address in KL. I asked this from a DHL service point. In the other cities of Malaysia, DHL just submitting documents such as passport to the VO, not collecting them. Which city of Malaysia do you live? In my opinion, it might be another courier companies to do the same job. IF you find out anything regarding this matter please let me know as I will faced with the same problem.

Finally, Have you recently your ECAS? Is there any new line in your ECAS to show the application package sent by KL VO is received by SG VO. For me, there is nothing new in my ECAS.

Cheers
are you moving to your home country permanently or just for a visit???watever the case may be..i think u should contact SGVO and told them that u r moving...i have heard that SGVO is quick in response to the emails...try ur luck...furthermore my ecas has the same line since beginning...no change :(

autonomous

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
klmy said:
are you moving to your home country permanently or just for a visit???watever the case may be..i think u should contact SGVO and told them that u r moving...i have heard that SGVO is quick in response to the emails...try ur luck...furthermore my ecas has the same line since beginning...no change :(
Thanks for your genuine response. Actually, it is not still determined permanently or just for a visit, but I definitely contact with SG VO regarding my case.

If you are agree, we can share our timeline to each other:

NOV 2010 = Applications filed in CIO
JAN 2011 = Got my AOR
MARCH 2011 = In Process
Jan 2012 = Medical Request
APRIL = Adding medical Line to ECAS
Still IN PROCESS

Cheers