+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore applicants for Express Entry - Plz network here to share the ideas

wizkies

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Everyone!

Need a little bit of help. I am the principal applicant and my common-law is accompanying.

We had our medicals at Fullerton on March 15 and they gave us a hard copy Information Sheet without photo and "Consent" not provided which we uploaded to CIC website and submitted on the same day. 2 days later, Fullerton gave us a scanned copy of the info sheet confirming submission to CIC and it has a photo and the Consent portion is now updated to provided! :mad:

The problem is what we uploaded to CIC was the hard copy (without photo and without consent) as we did not know Fullerton will give us the completed copy 2days later. Would like to know if anybody had the same experience and if this is fine? Do I need to inform CIC that I have an updated Information Sheet? How should I inform them?

Also, both myself and my partner were classified as Non-EDE Worker. Is this fine too?

Please help. Thank you!

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
bala1980 said:
Hi All,

My timeline is as follows. My application is pending in Singapore VO from Jan, awaiting for PPR ::)

Category ..............: PNP NS
Visa office.............:Singapore
Nomination Recv....:30/Sep/16
ITA received...........:12/Oct/16
EAPR submission.....:11/Nov/16
AOR.......................:12/Nov/16
Medicals passed.......: /Nov/16
Hey bala ,

How you got to know the visa office ?

Regards ,
Rakesh

craigc

Nov 26, 2016
wizkies said:
Hi Everyone!

Need a little bit of help. I am the principal applicant and my common-law is accompanying.

We had our medicals at Fullerton on March 15 and they gave us a hard copy Information Sheet without photo and "Consent" not provided which we uploaded to CIC website and submitted on the same day. 2 days later, Fullerton gave us a scanned copy of the info sheet confirming submission to CIC and it has a photo and the Consent portion is now updated to provided! :mad:

The problem is what we uploaded to CIC was the hard copy (without photo and without consent) as we did not know Fullerton will give us the completed copy 2days later. Would like to know if anybody had the same experience and if this is fine? Do I need to inform CIC that I have an updated Information Sheet? How should I inform them?

Also, both myself and my partner were classified as Non-EDE Worker. Is this fine too?

Please help. Thank you!
Shouldn't be an issue. You may want to upload the new document through Case-Specific Enquiry but there is probably no need to do so. IRCC would be able to find your medical report by searching for your UMI number.

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
sam1181 said:
Thanks for the info.

I re-checked myCIC. It says to upload passport and digital photos for principal applicant only till 01Apr2017.

However in the PPR letter, they clearly mentioned "You do not need to upload copies of your passport(s) and photos to your MyCIC account."

What shall we do?
If your passport is valid for more than 1 year, I would just scan all the information pages and stamped pages and upload it again.
As for the photo, I just uploaded an updated photo of myself.
Something needs to be uploaded in order to move to the next part where you need to submit the information with a digital signature before your profile stops showing the "your action required" status. Of course, you need to submit your passport within 30 days as requested as usual.

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
mars_m said:
If your passport is valid for more than 1 year, I would just scan all the information pages and stamped pages and upload it again.
As for the photo, I just uploaded an updated photo of myself.
Something needs to be uploaded in order to move to the next part where you need to submit the information with a digital signature before your profile stops showing the "your action required" status. Of course, you need to submit your passport within 30 days as requested as usual.
Thanks mars_m.

For now, I have uploaded passport scanned copy and digital photo.

and my profile is showing as 'Review of additional document' - 'Provided'.

I could not understand here your reference to digital signature. It is not requested for us.

I hope that you have mentioned it as an example. is it?

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
sam1181 said:
Thanks mars_m.

I could not understand here your reference to digital signature. It is not requested for us.

I received PPR on 6 March 2017 and submitted my passport to VFS on 07-March 2017. The passport reached at SGVO on 09-March-2017 and the VFS tracker is showing application under process.

My PPR letter also said in red text not to upload photo and passport into "MYCIC" account. My submitted document page is showing replacement required for passport and photo with the deadline 5-April-2017.

I am confused whether to upload or not.

Can anyone who already submitted passport and got it back with VISA share his/her insights on this?

Sam, please keep us posted if you receive any update on your passport.

craigc

Nov 26, 2016
arifurrahman said:
I received PPR on 6 March 2017 and submitted my passport to VFS on 07-March 2017. The passport reached at SGVO on 09-March-2017 and the VFS tracker is showing application under process.

My PPR letter also said in red text not to upload photo and passport into "MYCIC" account. My submitted document page is showing replacement required for passport and photo with the deadline 5-April-2017.

I am confused whether to upload or not.

Can anyone who already submitted passport and got it back with VISA share his/her insights on this?

Sam, please keep us posted if you receive any update on your passport.
Seems like many have this "upload passport and photo" thingy appearing in their MyCIC account... I guess it's got something to do with VO? My application (appears to be) processed in CPC-Ottawa doesn't have this showing up... Maybe it's a SGVO-specific thing.

wizkies

Jan 7, 2016
craigc said:
Shouldn't be an issue. You may want to upload the new document through Case-Specific Enquiry but there is probably no need to do so. IRCC would be able to find your medical report by searching for your UMI number.
Hi craigc, thank you very much for your help!! What a relief! I uploaded the new document via Case Specific Enquiry just to be sure. Thanks again for the suggestion!

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hey Guyz ,

Any one of you have a idea of how much time it takes CIC to give a official letter for getting Singapore Police Clearance after submitting the permanent residency document to CIC ?

Thanks ,
Regards ,
Rakesh

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
sam1181 said:
Thanks mars_m.

For my case I updated some personal information together with the passport and photo. I was asked to declare that the information provided is truthful at the end by typing in my name.
I've only seen this with SGVO so far, nobody as far as I know is reporting that the VO is asking for updated passport before PR.

Palos_26

Aug 25, 2016
Visa Office......
no idea
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-May-2016
Doc's Request.
27-Jun-2016
Nomination.....
25-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Done....
01-Oct-2016
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Same here. I have sent our passports to Sg VFS on March 6th and still bothered by that "Your Action Is Required" luckily, opened the document list again and uploaded the passport and photo.

I could've missed the deadline of March 30th. What a relief!

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
thanks palos, glad u uploaded on time.

my profile says the same to upload passport and photo. but my stupid ppr letter clearly says in red font:
You do not need to upload copies of your passport(s) and photos to your MyCIC account.

these two contradictory instructions are making me paranoid. anyone else have any advise? thanks so much!

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
mr_ahmed said:
thanks palos, glad u uploaded on time.

my profile says the same to upload passport and photo. but my stupid ppr letter clearly says in red font:
You do not need to upload copies of your passport(s) and photos to your MyCIC account.

these two contradictory instructions are making me paranoid. anyone else have any advise? thanks so much!
As you can see so many people got PPR letter that says not to upload photos and passport into MyCIC account in red text. I say we give it 20 days before we take any action. This could be SGVO specific thing only and the upload may not be required after all.

Canada4us

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Palos_26 said:
Same here. I have sent our passports to Sg VFS on March 6th and still bothered by that "Your Action Is Required" luckily, opened the document list again and uploaded the passport and photo.

I could've missed the deadline of March 30th. What a relief!
Have you received your passport back
?

Canada4us

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
arifurrahman said:
As you can see so many people got PPR letter that says not to upload photos and passport into MyCIC account in red text. I say we give it 20 days before we take any action. This could be SGVO specific thing only and the upload may not be required after all.
I dont think they require us to upload passport and digital photo into mycic as we have already done so.

Furthermore, they ask us not to 'in red text'.

Please let us know arifur, once you get your passport back.

meanwhile, enjoy\!