+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore applicants for Express Entry - Plz network here to share the ideas

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Please does anyone here know where I can get my document translated. I got the ICA but some of my degrees are in a different language. Thanks

nlhugh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hi,
Could you please add my number 97 31 double-three 94 to the whatsapp group?

Thanks very much.

adichourasiya

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
Quick question guys, I'm in Bangkok for past 8 months, so my 'local visa office' will be singapore or NDVO?

Appreciate your help.

kishore_k

May 24, 2016
Hi All,

Thanks for creating the group for Singapore applicants.

Can you add my number to whatsapp group +6584200365

Thanks

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, I'm hoping to get some help here.

I lived in Singapore and now back in India. I applied for SG CoC and the application is accepted. Now, I need to send the fingerprints along with the acknowledgement form in post since I'm residing outside Singapore.

Problem is, I'm unable to find the acknowledgement form. Here's the message from SPF

"Please be informed that your Certificate of Clearance Application Ref No. xxxxxxxx has been accepted.
Kindly mail us your hardcopy fingerprints together with a copy of the Acknowledgment Slip printed from the Application Portal."

I'm unable to find the acknowledgement form in the login I used, to submit the application and I do not know if "Application Portal" is different. I wrote to SPF but yet to hear back from them. I'm running out of time to submit my application and hence requesting help.

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
I am not currently in Singapore but I was a student at NUS from 2011 to 2015. Can you guys please add me to the WA group? +1-905-962-1498

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
ldrbjp said:
Dear friends, I'm hoping to get some help here.

I lived in Singapore and now back in India. I applied for SG CoC and the application is accepted. Now, I need to send the fingerprints along with the acknowledgement form in post since I'm residing outside Singapore.

Problem is, I'm unable to find the acknowledgement form. Here's the message from SPF

"Please be informed that your Certificate of Clearance Application Ref No. xxxxxxxx has been accepted.
Kindly mail us your hardcopy fingerprints together with a copy of the Acknowledgment Slip printed from the Application Portal."

I'm unable to find the acknowledgement form in the login I used, to submit the application and I do not know if "Application Portal" is different. I wrote to SPF but yet to hear back from them. I'm running out of time to submit my application and hence requesting help.
It says on the website that the acknowledgement slip wd have been generated at the end of your application.
"Applicants residing overseas will be required to mail a hardcopy of your fingerprint impressions taken at an authorised institution in your country of residence (such as police stations or embassies), and enclose it with a copy of the eCOC Acknowledgement Slip, generated at the end of your online application. " stupid that they don't email it to you once you submit.
Not sure if there's a way to go back and regenerate it if you missed it when you filed the application. You could try clicking through the application and see what happens. Good luck!

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jammin24 said:
It says on the website that the acknowledgement slip wd have been generated at the end of your application.
"Applicants residing overseas will be required to mail a hardcopy of your fingerprint impressions taken at an authorised institution in your country of residence (such as police stations or embassies), and enclose it with a copy of the eCOC Acknowledgement Slip, generated at the end of your online application. " stupid that they don't email it to you once you submit.
Not sure if there's a way to go back and regenerate it if you missed it when you filed the application. You could try clicking through the application and see what happens. Good luck!
Indeed that looks to be the case. How stupid that is! I mean, not everybody has a printer at home to PRINT the acknowledgement on fly. There was no option to SAVE the acknowledgement either.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
SGVO is on fire!!!!
Raining PPR!!!

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
ldrbjp said:
Indeed that looks to be the case. How stupid that is! I mean, not everybody has a printer at home to PRINT the acknowledgement on fly. There was no option to SAVE the acknowledgement either.
I know... ridiculous. I hope you manage to get it!

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
123pinoy said:
SGVO is on fire!!!!
Raining PPR!!!
People with other VOs have said that their BG goes NS>NN>IP (and sometimes another change back to NN, then IP again) before they get PPR. Did yours follow the same pattern? Just wondering how much I should be stressing about mine still being at NS.