+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore applicants for Express Entry - Plz network here to share the ideas

greenrose0202

Sep 4, 2016
dec09mommy said:
Hi All! An update, SINP started to accept CPF as PoF since last week. Got mine and know few more who were nominated this week showing CPF alone. For your info.
Hi, good to hear SINP is now accepting CPF as POF, may I know what is the procedure? SINP need to see CPF board endorsement, how did you go about it? Can shed lights... it's my only hope

Pls pm me... really appreciate thanx

kenok

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Please has anyone used a translation agent/office here in Singapore for express entry documents? If so, please which one did you use. Thanks

ldrbjp

Oct 11, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure if this is the right thread but will ask anyway. I lost the scanned copies of my EP and now I have returned to India. How do I apply for Singapore PCC without the scanned copies of the EP and DP?

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi there, I have submitted an EOI in express entry and my score is 441 :-[. Still waiting to get an ITA. Anyone care to share how they got their Provincial nominee? Any advice would help. thanks.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
SGtoCAD said:
Hi there, I have submitted an EOI in express entry and my score is 441 :-[. Still waiting to get an ITA. Anyone care to share how they got their Provincial nominee? Any advice would help. thanks.
441 is very good score. You might get ITA within 3 months as per current trend.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
miltoncsekuet said:
441 is very good score. You might get ITA within 3 months as per current trend.
why thank you very much. Hopefully the trend continues and I would see an ITA real soon! :) :)

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogiamisan said:
Hi ChristineYang,

Your IELTS scores are kind of high already. I got a nomination last year so I have not stayed up-to-date with latest updates from some provinces who issuing nominations. I would recommend you to check these links out and you may need to re-visit to get the up-to-date info.

SK: http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications
NS: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/
NB: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/application_guideandforms.html

Good luck, my friend!
Thank you so much for your reply Michael, I am sorry for replying so late, I was busy with nomination and preparation of documents for EE submission. I have finally obtained NBPNP nomination in December 2016 and submitted my e-application in January 2017 and got medical passed and background change from not needed to not started two days ago. I feel so lucky to know this forum and get so many helpful information for you seniors. hope we all successfully receive our PPR soon.

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
Can anybody tell me what is the average processing time for express entry (CEC inland) applicants for SGVO? I was also interested to know how much times it usually takes once the BG check goes "in progress" for the second time?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
roz19 said:
Can anybody tell me what is the average processing time for express entry (CEC inland) applicants for SGVO? I was also interested to know how much times it usually takes once the BG check goes "in progress" for the second time?
Are you sure that you are CEC Inland and your file is being processed/transferred to SGVO?

Thanks

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
fahad04 said:
Are you sure that you are CEC Inland and your file is being processed/transferred to SGVO?

Thanks
I am Inland CEC, but i do not know whether my file was transferred to SGVO......My BG check went to "in progress" for the second time on January 16......nothing since then, whereas most of the others whose BG check went to "in progress" have already got PPR. so , i thought may be they sent the application to SGVO, as i know that SGVO takes forever to process application....

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
roz19 said:
I am Inland CEC, but i do not know whether my file was transferred to SGVO......My BG check went to "in progress" for the second time on January 16......nothing since then, whereas most of the others whose BG check went to "in progress" have already got PPR. so , i thought may be they sent the application to SGVO, as i know that SGVO takes forever to process application....
Finger crossed brother! Having "in process" for long actually is the tendency of Ottawa VO. As you are a CEC Inland applicant, your file might not been transferred to SGVO. Don't worry, good news will follow soon!

Thanks

Canada4us

Jan 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2017
Doc's Request.
upfront
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
fahad04 said:
Finger crossed brother! Having "in process" for long actually is the tendency of Ottawa VO. As you are a CEC Inland applicant, your file might not been transferred to SGVO. Don't worry, good news will follow soon!

Thanks
Is it true that SGVO is one of the slowest, in terms of processing visa? I haven't found s stats to support this.