+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore applicants for Express Entry - Plz network here to share the ideas

Psalm37

Mar 24, 2016
Yup. I received the same email. I think they sent it to all whose files have reached more than 6mos. That's a good sign, means they're aware of the issue and now doing something about it :)

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Dj Dj said:
Hi guyz. I am going to touch 10 months mark on 1st November. Most surprisingly today I received a mail from sgvo although I didn't raise any cse or mail to sgvo. They stated apologies for the delay and put my file in the priority list. Besides they asked for another 4-6 weeks time. I am surprised. Did anyone of you receive such type of mail?
I am waiting for 13 months and I also got same mail

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
miltoncsekuet said:
I am waiting for 13 months and I also got same mail
Hope good days are coming in a short time.

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys.. i'm new here.. singaporean and trying for the express entry scheme...

any other singaporeans who have gotten the PR recently through EE/ or are sitting in the pool?

also, just wondering if anybody who is a CPA/CA with ICPAS/ISCA?

i am an accountant and am trying to apply using it...

*WAVES TO ALL!!* =)

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Some updates of SGVO applications are observed in whatsapp group. Dear forum members, please share here also, if your application belongs to SGVO & you have updates to share.

Thanks

Martucha

Sep 8, 2014
My AOR was Jan 11th. SgVO
Today I recived a message to submit the medical exams even if I submitted all results with my application.
Did any of you experience the same?
I also sent an enquiry to CIC in order to clarify.

Dj Dj

Jun 30, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Request
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Passport Req..
29-03-2017
fahad04 said:
Some updates of SGVO applications are observed in whatsapp group. Dear forum members, please share here also, if your application belongs to SGVO & you have updates to share.

Thanks
What sort of update? Is it only medical related? If yes, then it might be system generated.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Dj Dj said:
What sort of update? Is it only medical related? If yes, then it might be system generated.
Long waited SGVO applicants are getting re-medical requests from their VO. Also, some applicants are getting their BG in progress.

Thanks

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Hello everyone,

I have sent my passport to Singapore High Commission, its been 2 weeks and I havent heard anything back from them. Does anyone have any ideas how long it takes for visa stamp and COPR ??

Thank you so much

littlejoshua

Nov 1, 2016
Hi guys, I got ppr on 1st Nov and submitted passport to CVAC Singapore on 3rd Nov. Now still waiting for my passport to return.

Can anyone PM me the contact of Singaporean whatsapp group? Thank you.

littlejoshua

Nov 1, 2016
lannguyen said:
Hello everyone,

I have sent my passport to Singapore High Commission, its been 2 weeks and I havent heard anything back from them. Does anyone have any ideas how long it takes for visa stamp and COPR ??

Thank you so much
I'm waiting too. Based on previous stats, from 8 days to 1 months... so really hard to predict.

Andology

Mar 8, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding Certificate of Clearance (CoC) for Singapore. I have 2 periods of stay in Singapore, one from 2008 to 2009, another from 2014 to present. I heard that Singapore CoC will only list the most recent period of stay, which means that the CoC will not cover all my stay in Singapore. I know IRCC is very strict on police certificate covering all the adress history since 18 years old.

What should I do in my situation? ???

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lannguyen said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much
Hi! I heard from 2 people recently just collected their passport the other day, took them around 2 weeks accdg to them. Your passport should be ready soon.

Just submitted our passports yesterday too. I hope not more than a month as we will be travelling in a month's time. Fingers-crossed.

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andology said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding Certificate of Clearance (CoC) for Singapore. I have 2 periods of stay in Singapore, one from 2008 to 2009, another from 2014 to present. I heard that Singapore CoC will only list the most recent period of stay, which means that the CoC will not cover all my stay in Singapore. I know IRCC is very strict on police certificate covering all the adress history since 18 years old.

What should I do in my situation? ???
The latest set of dates should be fine. Are you uploading it upfront? If yes, and afterwards if the first set of dates is still necessary, CIC will request it from you.