+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore applicants for Express Entry - Plz network here to share the ideas

kmjcad

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi-- got notice on mycic for additional family document-- this letter was from the embassy in singapore-- which means the file has been transferred- i am in process of gathering needed document-

hope there is some movement for other SGVO guys--

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
really hoping so, really hoping so... ticking in at almost 6 months now. will be part of the unfortunate 20% soon!

kmjcad said:
hi-- got notice on mycic for additional family document-- this letter was from the embassy in singapore-- which means the file has been transferred- i am in process of gathering needed document-

hope there is some movement for other SGVO guys--

kmjcad

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i can empathise with you-- i am jan 07 AOR and i have been anxious since early April-- it must be worse for you. stay strong & use the time to plan other stuff--

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
littlemissmermaid said:
my application was like that too - medicals and pc request were very fast (i submitted my application in november last year). after that, complete and utter silence for 4 months. haha. when my application hit the 5th month mark, it became alive again. i got an update in my cic account and then a few days later, received my ppr.

try not to compare your application with others who received their ppr's quite fast - all applications are considered case-to-case basis and at the end of the day, you can't really do anything but wait. i've also wondered how cic process the applications (by reading forums) but just got frustrated. lol. you've done your part - let cic do theirs. based on experience, i would advise you to have lots and lots of patience. :)
Hi Littlemissmermaid,

Can I know whether you used CPF only for POF requirement? Did u paid rprf upfront?Did u submit schedule A which is background check?

Since U got PPR, u r the best example to check with.

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
Hi warquezho,

did u use CPF only for proof of funds requirement? Since u got PPR, we would like to know it as we are only using CPF.

Also u received PPR exactly after 2 months in Apr. We are just checking some similarities why some guys got much delay to get PPR?

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
MrTee said:
Hi

Singapore PR as well, CRS 466 just received IONP, contemplating whether to pursue or not. It is 1500$ after all.

Few questions though:

1. To use CPF as proof of funds , do you just print out statement from my cpf page ?
2. Those who paid from Singapore, which bank did you go to make bank draft.

Regards
Hi MrTee,

did u use CPF only for proof of funds requirement? Since u applied on 6th Jan, we would like to know ur status as we are only using CPF.

Kindly reply

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
annpotpot said:
There were a few fast processing of application last November and December under SVO. Just want to check the timeline of other people applying. My timeline is below.

SVO requested for additional docs same day when my BGC changed to in progress.
Hi annpotpot,

did u just used CPF only as POF? Kindly clarify as we are also using CPF only and since u got PPR U r one of the best applicant to check with.

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
Hi all,

I would appreciate if ALL OF YOU can UPDATE YOUR CURRENT STATUS in YOUR SIGNATURE PART, can help many of us on doubts regarding the progress of PR application as still some of parts are still unclear and we can only depend on live examples as no concrete information is available especially on POF.

KINDLY UPDATE..

Good luck and many thanks...

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
thadichikutty said:
Hi MrTee,

did u use CPF only for proof of funds requirement? Since u applied on 6th Jan, we would like to know ur status as we are only using CPF.

Kindly reply
My signature is up to date, I used CPF as POF but preparing my bank statement as well, I heard SGVO usually asks for bank statement. I have ordered GCMS to see at what stage I am at.

carly09

Mar 25, 2016
I have a dilemma regarding my husband's CErt of Clearance in singapore. The date stated is from feb 2008 to april 2016 although originally his entry was oct 2007 but went out of Sg on dec 2007. Then he returned on jan 2008, landed a job and staying til present. We asked the officer if he could put january 2008 but he said feb 2008 was the validity of his work pass. Will there be an issue regarding this? Coz his stay from oct to dec 2007 and jan 2008 is not covered?
Please help and enlighten me with this. Im so worried.

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Hi All, I have a question here. I am an Indian residing in Singapore for the past two years. My wife recieved an ITA on the 20th Of April. The query is regarding the COC. I called up the COC office. They can provide the COC both for the principal applicant and the spouse based on ITA. However, on the CIC website it states that they will issue a request notification after submission for the COC. So do I simply go ahead and obtain and upload the COC or do I simply put in an LOE and wait for the CIC to send a letter of request to me, after submitting the PR application?

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
carly09 said:
I have a dilemma regarding my husband's CErt of Clearance in singapore. The date stated is from feb 2008 to april 2016 although originally his entry was oct 2007 but went out of Sg on dec 2007. Then he returned on jan 2008, landed a job and staying til present. We asked the officer if he could put january 2008 but he said feb 2008 was the validity of his work pass. Will there be an issue regarding this? Coz his stay from oct to dec 2007 and jan 2008 is not covered?
Please help and enlighten me with this. Im so worried.
The COC is linked to your EP/WP/SP and covers your latest period of stay in Singapore. SPF will not provide any COC for the older period. You'll have to mention it in an LOE. My spouse's COC didn't have the duration when on LTVP.

kurtrules said:
Hi All, I have a question here. I am an Indian residing in Singapore for the past two years. My wife recieved an ITA on the 20th Of April. The query is regarding the COC. I called up the COC office. They can provide the COC both for the principal applicant and the spouse based on ITA. However, on the CIC website it states that they will issue a request notification after submission for the COC. So do I simply go ahead and obtain and upload the COC or do I simply put in an LOE and wait for the CIC to send a letter of request to me, after submitting the PR application?
You can provide ITA letter along with the personalised list of documents, as you will have to show your name because ITA is on your wife's name and your name will not appear in it. Or you can submit your documents and wait for the request from IRCC. We didn't have patience to wait and hence showed the ITA and the personalised document list.

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Thanks RKCK. Then I will also attempt to obtain the CoC before hand.

I had one more question if you could assist with. I modified a couple of fields like the city where I completed my degree from, as it was errornously filled when We got the ITA. Also, I did not mention my college name only the university name as the degrees were provided by the university. Approved by WES. So I added the college name as well. Would an LOE explaining these 2 changes suffice when we submit our form?

collarcork

Feb 27, 2016
I found this thread on the FSW section: fsw-2014-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here

Somehow changed my perspective. I'll just check my CIC profile regularly around Aug/Sept (I'm March AOR). I have the impression there's a very long queue ahead us ::)

littlemissmermaid

Feb 28, 2016
thadichikutty said:
Hi Littlemissmermaid,

Can I know whether you used CPF only for POF requirement? Did u paid rprf upfront?Did u submit schedule A which is background check?

Since U got PPR, u r the best example to check with.
For POF, i submitted a bank statement and my CPF. I paid the rprf upfront.
I'm not exactly sure what is Schedule A (so sorry!), the only additional document that cic asked from me was the sg police clearance. hope this helped!