+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore applicants for Express Entry - Plz network here to share the ideas

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know right? ::) if only we can do something... even ottawa seems to be faster now, good job.

perhaps the best thing we can do is to make this thread alive and help keep our spirits and hopes up. coz right now, it doesn't matter when's our AOR compared to other VOs. SGVO seems to have his own timeframe. let's just continue to hang on!

kmjcad said:
SGVO appears to be dreadfully slow--- there are late Jan AOR cases getting PPR this week, all New Delhi, Manila, London visa offices-- sigh for us....

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
prcand said:
i know right? ::) if only we can do something... even ottawa seems to be faster now, good job.

perhaps the best thing we can do is to make this thread alive and help keep our spirits and hopes up. coz right now, it doesn't matter when's our AOR compared to other VOs. SGVO seems to have his own timeframe. let's just continue to hang on!
One thing I've learnt from this process is to have a lot of patience... Then s*it happens... :)

kmjcad

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true that we should keep singapore specific applicants "live"-- and true too that patience is the name of the game--- :D

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if it helps... i used to, but now seldom visit Nov 2015 AOR thread. coz everytime someone says background check in progress, or received PPR, i would be sincerely happy for them (because, that's also our end goal).

but at the same time, in each and every instance i would think, what's wrong with SGVO and why is it taking my application so long? :p

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
prcand said:
if it helps... i used to, but now seldom visit Nov 2015 AOR thread. coz everytime someone says background check in progress, or received PPR, i would be sincerely happy for them (because, that's also our end goal).

but at the same time, in each and every instance i would think, what's wrong with SGVO and why is it taking my application so long? :p
I don't understand why they cannot transfer some of the files to Manilla VO... Processing would be much faster... Especially for you prcand!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
already one step ahead... i asked them a few weeks back (if possible to transfer mine to MVO) :-X

but for the meantime, all we can do is wait... AND keep this thread alive. at least to have a semblance that there's something happening with our applications in SGVO ;D

RKCK said:
I don't understand why they cannot transfer some of the files to Manilla VO... Processing would be much faster... Especially for you prcand!

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
prcand said:
already one step ahead... i asked them a few weeks back (if possible to transfer mine to MVO) :-X

but for the meantime, all we can do is wait... AND keep this thread alive. at least to have a semblance that there's something happening with our applications in SGVO ;D
I also sent email to ottawa to transfer my file from sgvo due to current residency but got reply that...

Apologies but we cannot accommodate requests for change in processing locations of applications. We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. blah blah blah ......
:mad:

Why on earth they are taking so long time where even Feb 2016 are getting PPR!!! 7 months and 6 days of waiting :'( This is called Express entry or local entry :-X

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we would gladly keep correspondence to minimum. it's never a joyful experience sending them email or raising CSE anyway... unfortunately, it's hinged on the premise that they process fast. but then again... LOL

iceage said:
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum
:mad:
i am also nearing the dreaded 6 months... and that is why i refuse to look at the later AOR threads. it just makes me wonder more and more :p

iceage said:
Why on earth they are taking so long time where even Feb 2016 are getting PPR!!! 7 months and 6 days of waiting :'( This is called Express entry or local entry :-X
but at the end of day, we can do this! see you at the finish line yeah? :)

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
prcand said:
my timelines in my signature, so i'm now at around 5.5 months. but zero activity since dec 2015 when my file was transferred to SGVO, even though due date was jan 2016, according to my GCMS notes.

recent trends show that you get PPR after 5 or 6 months since AOR for SGVO applications, at least two candidates have experienced this just last week.
Oh no!..so need to wait very long...

kmjcad

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
early Feb some people got PPR-- all NON SGVO of coz... :-\

i have a question if any views-- i need to renew my passport, do i raise a CSE before applying to my embassy for the renewal (will take 15 days) or do i raise CSE AFTER i get my new passport-- not a big deal, just soliciting views.... given that us SGVO chaps are just sitting idly haha

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
kmjcad said:
early Feb some people got PPR-- all NON SGVO of coz... :-\

i have a question if any views-- i need to renew my passport, do i raise a CSE before applying to my embassy for the renewal (will take 15 days) or do i raise CSE AFTER i get my new passport-- not a big deal, just soliciting views.... given that us SGVO chaps are just sitting idly haha
Raise CSE after getting new passport. Attach your copy of new passport with your CSE.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
prcand said:
we would gladly keep correspondence to minimum. it's never a joyful experience sending them email or raising CSE anyway... unfortunately, it's hinged on the premise that they process fast. but then again... LOL

i am also nearing the dreaded 6 months... and that is why i refuse to look at the later AOR threads. it just makes me wonder more and more :p

but at the end of day, we can do this! see you at the finish line yeah? :)
See you at the finish line :)

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
kmjcad said:
OK Iceage--

i saw your timeline, are you waiting for 7+ months? :eek:
the ETC on CIC website for EE is 6mons.. so can we complain if it reaches more than 6mons?

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fellow SG applicants! Anyone from here that successfully used CPF as PoF and got PPR? Appreciate any advice. Thanks. :D