Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
123pinoy said:
Here is a reply from Singapore Visa Office regarding CPF as POF:
Hi,

Can I say that we need to renounce our Singapore PR status and get confirmation from CPF/ICA that we have surrendered our PR and collected CPF money first, then only we can apply to SINP using these funds? Am I right?

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
thadichikutty said:
Hi,

Can I say that we need to renounce our Singapore PR status and get confirmation from CPF/ICA that we have surrendered our PR and collected CPF money first, then only we can apply to SINP using these funds? Am I right?
yes, that is my understanding.. it also depends on the province you are applying. if they will accept CPF without renouncing first

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
123pinoy said:
yes, that is my understanding.. it also depends on the province you are applying. if they will accept CPF without renouncing first
how abt SINP? Whether they will accept cpf as pof without renouncing PR? What's your opinion?

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
thadichikutty said:
how abt SINP? Whether they will accept cpf as pof without renouncing PR? What's your opinion?
they will not - this is based from a forumer who already mentioned this if you back read

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thadichikutty said:
They are not accepting. I just have received an email a week ago from SINP requesting me for another POF document as they are not accepting CPF. Now trying to complete the funds before I reply to them. They've given 45 days for me to do this.

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Hello everyone!

I am planning on submitting my application soon through myCIC.

I was wondering, since I am stating in my application that my country of residence is Singapore, will CIC just process my application in Singapore Visa Office?

In your experience, approximately, how long does it take to process from AOR to PPR, given everything is complete?

Any feedback on these will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
ginna.p said:
Hello everyone!

I am planning on submitting my application soon through myCIC.

I was wondering, since I am stating in my application that my country of residence is Singapore, will CIC just process my application in Singapore Visa Office?

In your experience, approximately, how long does it take to process from AOR to PPR, given everything is complete?

Any feedback on these will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
The possibility of your application being processed in SGVO is high but other VOs could be assigned depending on the work load at SGVO. From what I've seen on the forum, SGVO and HKVO are quite quick in processing, 2-3 months, but there have been cases where the processing took almost 5-6 months for a few members. There are exceptions to every rule I guess.

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Hi All,

I hope someone here can help me with this query.

I got married in 2014 and applied for my wife's visit permit through a local PR contact
using SAVE system provided by ICA. However, it was rejected with no reason on the next day of application.
After that we applied for a visitor visa through Singapore Embassy in Mumbai and it was approved for 2 years.
After she travelled to Singapore we subsequently applied for her Dependent Pass and it was approved too.
Now she is here and working.

Now my question is how do I mention this visit permit rejection in the eAPR application. I dont
have any rejection letter or anything with me. The PR contact do not have any history in his SAVE profile.
The link that they sent to check application status shows no information (May be because it was in 2014).

Has it happened to anybody here ?

Any help is highly appreciated..

Thanks in advance !

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
RKCK said:
The possibility of your application being processed in SGVO is high but other VOs could be assigned depending on the work load at SGVO. From what I've seen on the forum, SGVO and HKVO are quite quick in processing, 2-3 months, but there have been cases where the processing took almost 5-6 months for a few members. There are exceptions to every rule I guess.

Thanks so much for the reply! This gives me a more clear idea of PR processing time. I am a single applicant awaiting for provincial nomination. Hopefully, everything will work out fine.

Wishing you all the best as well!

dreamer2015

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2016
Hi ybjianada,

How are you able to convince OCBC to list balances in the past 6 months? I tried asking for this information too but in the end they still refuse my request.
If there is way ;) I might request for it when needed later on.

ybjianada said:
Hi guys,

A question on proof of funds. I just submitted my e-APR and only then realized that my POF does not mention my account numbers!! The letter was issued by OCBC. I spent some effort asking them to list my balances in the past 6 months – and they did.

So when I got the letter and saw that the past 6 months' balance was there, I just assumed that letter was fine, and did not really scrutinize it.

I realized this only now, after submitting the application. Now, I am feeling really sick. Would this result in the application being refused? I am going to OCBC right now to get another letter with the account numbers. But how would I be able to send the new one to CIC?

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
dreamer2015 said:
Hi ybjianada,

How are you able to convince OCBC to list balances in the past 6 months? I tried asking for this information too but in the end they still refuse my request.
If there is way ;) I might request for it when needed later on.
DBS did not budge either, just stated that I had x amount in the account, the name of the account and the account opening date. I just added the bank statement. I had applied for a temp visa to Canada in August and I had attached the bank statements then. So effectively CIC knows that I've maintained that amount for over a year now.

malt88

Dec 5, 2015
Hi,
I received ITA in early Dec and submitted my application on the 21st Jan. 3 days later I received a notification to submit the police certificate. I sent it a week later on the 4 Feb. Thereafter, I didn't receive any notification from CIC on the submission nor any updates. It has been more than a month. Is it normal? Currently my application status is still 'open', 'review in progress', review of medical result 'passed' , review of submitted document 'provided'.
I'm not sure whether I should write in to CIC on this. Please advise. Thanks!!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my AOR was last November with all docs submitted within the month as well. your status is exactly like mine. zero progress, with BG not started even until now. but we cannot do anything, since our timeline is still less than 6 months (which they committed).

malt88 said:
Hi,
I received ITA in early Dec and submitted my application on the 21st Jan. 3 days later I received a notification to submit the police certificate. I sent it a week later on the 4 Feb. Thereafter, I didn't receive any notification from CIC on the submission nor any updates. It has been more than a month. Is it normal? Currently my application status is still 'open', 'review in progress', review of medical result 'passed' , review of submitted document 'provided'.
I'm not sure whether I should write in to CIC on this. Please advise. Thanks!!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
prcand said:
my AOR was last November with all docs submitted within the month as well. your status is exactly like mine. zero progress, with BG not started even until now. but we cannot do anything, since our timeline is still less than 6 months (which they committed).
I've seen some blazing fast processing from SGVO. But quite a few like yourself and a few others from Bangladesh have reported very slow processing. Getting mixed signals from the VO.

sowaib mishu

Nov 10, 2015
Dear all,
i am new here. p;z help me to let me know what should be done to go for the process.

i completed my B.pharm from University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. i have been working as a production Pharmacist at Radiant Pharmaceuticals Ltd. for year & 3 months. i have my provisional certificate of my bachelor degree. besides the credential assessment of certificate & ielts what are the do`s for me to do? and are the things that i have to do are not clear to me. can you all please help me in this regard?

N.B: is it possible not to assess my certificate from PEBC?