+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore applicants for Express Entry - Plz network here to share the ideas

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Guys! AOR July 10. Just wanted to check did anyone here submit their application without Singapore PCC?

We managed to get our appeal and application approved for Singapore PCC mid june but the earliest available date for fingerprinting is end of july. We submitted our application with LOE stating we already applied and just waiting for the scheduled date, attached all the proof such as payment receipt and appointment confirmation.

I did not follow the guideline to upload a document stating country i am requesting for requires an official letter, because I felt it would not be truthful since ours was already approved. We plan to submit the PCC through CSE.

Anyone with the same case

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi ,

I got my singapore police clearance certificate today. But the certificate was not provided for my complete stay duration. Is this a issue ? I am staying here from july 2011 to present(july 26 , 2017). But PCC was provided from july 2011 to june, 2017). I was informed that they will take into account when application got approved and not when finger printing was done. Will this cause any issue ?Date of issued is printed as July 26,2017.

Can some one help me out with this.

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi ,

I got my singapore police clearance certificate today. But the certificate was not provided for my complete stay duration. Is this a issue ? I am staying here from july 2011 to present(july 26 , 2017). But PCC was provided from july 2011 to june, 2017). I was informed that they will take into account when application got approved and not when finger printing was done. Will this cause any issue ?Date of issued is printed as July 26,2017.

Can some one help me out with this.

same as ours. they will put the date when application was approved. in our case june 10, but we only got scheduled for fingerprinting last week friday.

tinylilbny

Jul 26, 2017
hi, my query is about bank statement:

I have DBS account. When I asked for a statement in the format required for Canada PR - the bank says they can give it in a standard format and advised me to shoot a mail to Canada immigration explaining the situation. any inputs from people who already managed to get the statement from DBS.

I have another query regarding the experience letter from my first company. Its the same problem as with the bank statement. They have a standard format and they are not willing to customize it for me. Any inputs on this.

Thanks guys. All the best. Cheers!

P.S:- Any Indians in this thread? :D
Hi, for Singapore banks, you should ask for "Statement of Financial Standing" and ask to mention the accounts you want to show in the letter.

tinylilbny

Jul 26, 2017
Hi I am filling out my application post ITA and have a question regarding some issues with my Personal Details particularly name section.

My name on my passport is written as (surname) Doe, (given name) John. However on my Singapore EP card its mentioned as Doe John (in reverse order) my DBS bank account (that I want to use for my proof of funds) also has the account title as Doe John, but also mentions my passport number.

Everywhere else educational history, IELTS, etc my name appears as John Doe(proper first name last name order).

Has anyone else also experienced the same issue? Any suggested solutions?
Hi, this should not be a problem. Because in the ID card and bank details, it does not state "First name" "last name" as it is titled in the passport. Different countries/systems follow different order, from my understanding this is not a problem at all.

tinylilbny

Jul 26, 2017
For non-singaporean obtaining singapore police coc, what's the next step after payment? Will they send an email for details on the collection and will there be a requirement for fingerprint?
Assuming you are referring to payment for Application of CoC, you will receive an email (mine was received in less than 24 hours) from SPF stating

1. Application has been accepted.
2. E-receipt for payment attached in email
3. Link to login and book finger printing appointment (as of July 2017, the queue is 4 weeks waiting time, not possible to expedite)

You can also find the appointment link in SPF website.

Reactions: honeybee08

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Did anyone have their Polytechnic Diploma evaluated by WES? What is the outcome?
It really depends on your school and what course you took and if the school syllabus is comparable to their canadian standards. Cannot compare apple to orange

Evixfel

Apr 6, 2017
Hi all!

If there is any Singaporeans keen in joining a 100% singaporean whatsapp group, feel free to contact me at 92264998!

We have batches of ppl starting to AOR from May. Singlish is widely spoken in there! Thank you!

Reactions: SGtoCAD

wizkies

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Any news of PPR recently? Seems like there is a slowdown in SGVO processing... I'm PNP AOR 15-Mar. Medical passed on July 12 and background check has been NA since then.

Would anyone help to add me as well to the Whatsapp group for SGVO applicants? My number is +65 8 one 8 one 636 zero.

Thank you! Hoping for good news soon. :)

ukahmad1

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys, any Singapore EP holder who has submitted their e-APR application. Did you provide a copy of your EP card to CIC to show proof of residence in Singapore?

Evixfel

Apr 6, 2017
Hi all!

If there is any Singaporeans keen in joining a 100% singaporean whatsapp group, feel free to contact me at 92264998! Thank you!

Hi all!

If there is any Singaporeans keen in joining a 100% singaporean whatsapp group, feel free to contact me at 92264998!

We have batches of ppl starting to AOR from May. Singlish is widely spoken in there! Thank you!