+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Simultaneous citizenship and PR card applications

westerncan

Jul 10, 2018
I submitted my citizenship application in February. I just submitted a PR card renewal as mine expires in November. I was checking online to see if my PR card application had been received and when I log in it sends me to my citizenship application page. Will the PR card renewal show up on the same page, or am I doing something wrong?

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Not same page there is one for citizenship and another dor pr applications

westerncan

Jul 10, 2018
Right now, when I log into the PR card renewal status page it sends me to my citizenship application status. I guess that must mean they haven't received my PR renewal/entered it into the system?

stshayesteh

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Actually they both appear under your profile, so when both of them are active, you can login with either information and both of them will show up in your ECAS. You need to click on one to see the timeline details. My parents renewed their PR card. First it showed in process, then changed to decision made, finally to completed and now it is gone. All the while their citizenship shows as In Process. If you are not seeing your PR yet, it means it is not updated on the system yet.

Reactions: JPBless